India vs New Zealand News
- KL Rahul Likely To Lead Team India For New Zealand T20I Series, Fans To Return: Report
India vs New Zealand: According to reports, KL Rahul is likely to lead Team India during the upcoming T20I series against the Blackcaps. Fans will also return to the stadium, but with an eye on the COVID-19 protocols.
- Ross Taylor Reveals Who Taught Him Hindi To Counter Virender Sehwag
Ross Taylor and Virender Sehwag had a running battle of wits on Twitter during the India vs New Zealand series.
- Ashish Nehra Plans To Do This Post Retirement
Ashish Nehra termed the current Indian team as the most dominant and said that the Kohli-led team will also do well overseas
- Jasprit Bumrah And Yuzvendra Chahal Are Ready For Tests: Sunil Gavaskar
Former India skipper Sunil Gavaskar feels that Jasprit Bumrah and Yuzvendra Chahal are ready for Test cricket.
- India vs New Zealand: Virender Sehwag Has Last Laugh In Twitter 'War' With Ross Taylor
Sehwag and Taylor's Twitter banter on the sidelines of the India-New Zealand series thoroughly entertained the Indian fans. The Kiwi batsman may not ended up on the winning side in the end, but he did carve out a special place in the hearts of the local fans with his Hindi.
- Not MS Dhoni, Pick Someone Else For Sri Lanka T20Is, Says Former India Cricketer
Some former cricketers have suggested that a younger man should be used for T20 Internationals.
- Virat Kohli Retains Top Spot; Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan Move Up In T20I Rankings
In the ICC T20I Team Rankings, India have gained three points from the series but remain behind England on decimal points.
- How MS Dhoni's Tip To Virat Kohli Helped India Win Series Decider Against New Zealand
Kohli said having to bat on bowler-friendly conditions made his side "nervous" after losing the toss.
- Pakistan Top ICC T20I Rankings, Thanks To India's Series Win Vs New Zealand
Pakistan overtook New Zealand twice, after India the first and third matches of the series.
- India vs New Zealand: Kane Williamson Says They Were Not Good Enough In The Deciders
New Zealand lost both the ODI and T20I series by 2-1 margins.
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd T20I: Virat Kohli Launches Fierce Defense Of MS Dhoni After Series Win
The Delhi batsman told reporters that Dhoni not just understood his game but also his body, adding that people lacked patience when it came to judging the former India captain's performance.
- India vs New Zealand: The Series Win Makes Us Proud, Says Virat Kohli
Jasprit Bumrah starred with the ball, striking twice and bowling the all important penultimate over of the game. He ended with figures of two for nine in two overs.
- 3rd T20I: Bumrah, Chahal Shine As India Beat New Zealand By Six Runs To Win Series 2-1
India won their first ever bilateral Twenty20 series against New Zealand.
- India vs New Zealand 3rd T20, Highlights: Hosts Beat Kiwis By Six Runs To Clinch Series 2-1
Highlights, India vs New Zealand: Virat Kohli-led team defeated the Kiwis by six runs to clinch series 2-1.
- India vs New Zealand: Prayers To Lord Ganesha With Rain Threat Over T20I Decider
According to the day's forecast, two showers are expected - in the afternoon and after 5 p.m.
- Singling Out MS Dhoni Doesn't Explain Middle-Order Crisis
Dhoni was criticised for his slow start in the second T20 International against New Zealand, which India lost.
- Ravi Shastri, Shikhar Dhawan Visit Renowned Thiruvananthapuram Temple Ahead Of Final T20I
Ravi Shastri and Shikhar Dhawan visited the Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Thiruvananthapuram.
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd T20I: Meet Team India's 'Boy Band' Members
Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan and Hardik Pandya seemed to be in a relax mood ahead of the 3rd and final T20I against New Zealand in Thiruvananthapuram.