- 'Heartbroken' Nick Kyrgios Pulls Out Of Australian Open
Nick Kyrgios withdrew from the Australian Open on Saturday as he continues to struggle for fitness after a long injury absence, calling the decision "heartbreaking".
- Returning Naomi Osaka Targets Paris Olympics, More Grand Slam Titles
A "nervous" Naomi Osaka has targeted a place at next year's Paris Olympics and more Grand Slam titles after she makes her eagerly anticipated return to tennis.
- "Every Chance 2024 Going To Be My Last Year": Rafael Nadal On Retirement Talks
The Spaniard has not played since a second-round loss to American MacKenzie McDonald at Melbourne Park 11 months ago.
- Rafael Nadal Confident He Will Be 'Competitive' On Return To Tennis
Rafael Nadal insisted he will be "competitive" when he returns to professional tennis next month after enduring nearly a year out of action due to injury.
- Rafael Nadal Plays Down Expectations Before Brisbane International Return
Rafael Nadal, 37, has been out with a hip injury since last January but is set to feature at Brisbane in the near year.
- Ramkumar Ramanathan Cinches ITF Kalaburagi Open Title
Ramkumar Ramanathan pocketed the winner's cheque of $3,200 and 25 precious ATP points, while the visitor was richer by $2,120 besides gaining 16 ATP points.
- Rafael Nadal Confirms Brisbane International Return Ahead Of Australian Open
RafaelNadal, absent from the courts for almost a year with a hip injury, announced Friday that he would return to competition in Brisbane next month ahead of the Australian Open.
- Aryna Sabalenka To Play Brisbane International In Warm-Up For Australian Open Defence
Aryna Sabalenka will launch preparations for the defence of her Australian Open crown by playing at the Brisbane International, organisers said on Tuesday.
- Sensational Jannik Sinner Steers Italy To Davis Cup Glory Over Australia
Jannik Sinner, who remarkably beat top-ranked superstar Novak Djokovic twice in one day on Saturday as Italy eliminated Serbia, secured his country's second title against Lleyton Hewitt's 28-time winners in style.
- "To Have My Urine And Blood...": Novak Djokovic Fumes After Doping Control Request Before Davis Cup Win
Novak Djokovic was furious after being asked to undergo a dope test shortly before Serbia's Davis Cup win over Great Britain
- India Top Two Tennis Stars Sumit Nagal, Sasi Mukund Refuse To Travel To Pakistan For Davis Cup: Report
Sumit Nagal and Sasi Kumar Mukund have conveyed to the national tennis federation that they won't travel to Pakistan for the next Davis Cup tie
- Red-Hot Novak Djokovic Hoping For 'Final Push' For Serbia In Davis Cup
Novak Djokovic has won three Grand Slams this year, with an all-time best tally of 24 and clinched his seventh ATP Finals title on Sunday
- Record-Breaker Novak Djokovic Claims Seventh ATP Finals Crown
Novak Djokovic claimed yet another record on Sunday with his seventh ATP Finals title, sweeping aside local hero Jannik Sinner 6-3, 6-3 in Turin
- ATP Finals: Rohan Bopanna-Matthew Ebden Crash Out In Semifinals Of Men's Doubles
Rohan Bopanna and Australian Matthew Ebden in men's doubles competition concluded in the semifinals after a loss to Spain's Marcel Granollers and Argentina's Horacio Zeballos.
- Carlos Alcaraz Dreaming Of ATP Finals Triumph As Novak Djokovic Awaits In Semi-Finals
Carlos Alcaraz has a burgeoning rivalry with Novak Djokovic as the Spaniard is already a two-time Grand Slam champion at the age of 20 and won an epic five-set Wimbledon final against the world number one.
- Rohan Bopanna-Matthew Ebden Pair Seals Semifinal Spot In ATP Finals
Indian tennis star Rohan Bopanna and his Australian partner Matthew Ebden advanced to the semi-finals of the ATP Finals men's doubles event.
- Novak Djokovic's ATP Finals Record Bid On Course After Jannik Sinner Beats Holgar Rune
Novak Djokovic stayed on track for a record-breaking seventh ATP Finals title after Italy's Jannik Sinner beat Holger Rune 6-2, 5-7, 6-4 on Thursday
- Daniil Medvedev Books Place In ATP Finals Semis, Carlos Alcaraz Back On Track
Daniil Medvedev booked his place in the last four of the ATP Finals on Wednesday after beating Alexander Zverev 7-6 (9/7), 6-4