- Wimbledon 2022: Rafael Nadal Survives Scare To Move Into Second Round
Rafael Nadal overcame a scare in his Wimbledon opener on Tuesday, to move to the second round
- Wimbledon 2022: Kyrgios Wins, Tells Wimbledon Critics: 'That's For You'
Kyrgios was unhappy with some fans on a packed and raucous Court Three and demanded they be removed from the stadium even as early as the first set.
- 2021 Runner-up Matteo Berrettini Says He's Out Of Wimbledon With COVID-19
Berrettini was widely regarded as one of the biggest threats to defending champion Novak Djokovic at the All England Club, having captured back-to-back grass-court titles in Stuttgart and Queen's.
- "Can't Leave Grass": Barred From Wimbledon, World No. 1 Daniil Medvedev's Cheeky Post Goes Viral
The All England Lawn Tennis Club, which runs Wimbledon, said they were acting to "limit Russia's global influence through the strongest means possible".
- Watch: Carlos Alcaraz's Stunning Backhand Winner During Epic Five-Set Win Over Jan-Lennard Struff At Wimbledon
Carlos Alcaraz came back from two sets to one down to beat Germany's Jan-Lennard Struff 4-6, 7-5, 4-6, 7-6 (7/3), 6-4 to reach the second round at Wimbledon.
- Serena Williams Returns At Wimbledon As Rafael Nadal Eyes Next Leg Of Slam
Serena Williams, 40, won the last of her Wimbledon singles titles six years ago but reached the final in 2018 and 2019.
- Watch: Ball Boy Nearly Faints During Wimbledon Match. British Tennis Player Jodie Burrage Then Did This
British tennis player Jodie Burrage made a brilliant gesture during her Wimbledon Round 1 match against Lesia Tsurenko
- Wimbledon 2022: Carlos Alcaraz Wins Five-Set Thriller To Progress To Second Round
Spanish teenager Carlos Alcaraz came back from two sets to one down to defeat Germany's Jan-Lennard Struff and reach the Wimbledon second round
- Wimbledon 2022, Day 1, Highlights: Carlos Alcaraz, Novak Djokovic Win; Hubert Hurkacz Bows Out
Wimbledon 2022: Get here live updates from Day 1 of the 135th edition of the grass-court event.
- Wimbledon 2022: Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Wins First 10-Point Final-Set Tiebreak
Spain's Alejandro Davidovich Fokina knocked 2021 semi-finalist Hubert Hurkacz out of Wimbledon on Monday
- Wimbledon 2022: Third Seed Casper Ruud Marches Into Second Round
Casper Ruud won a match at Wimbledon for the first time on Monday with a straight-sets victory over Albert Ramos-Vinolas of Spain
- Wimbledon 2022: Novak Djokovic Survives Scare To Progress Into Second Round
Defending champion Novak Djokovic overcame a scare to notch up his 80th Wimbledon win on Monday with a four-sets victory over Kwon Soon-woo of South Korea
- Wimbledon 2022: Ons Jabeur Progresses Into Second Round In 54 Minutes
Ons Jabeur marked her rise to number two in the world by easing into the Wimbledon second round
- Novak Djokovic Brings Curtain Up On Wimbledon 2022
The 35-year-old defending champion starts his title bid against South Korea's Kwon Soon-woo, the world number 81. Djokovic has extra motivation this year as Wimbledon will be his last Slam of 2022.
- Wimbledon Struggles To Avoid Shadow Of Russia Ban
Wimbledon, which starts on Monday, has banned all Russian and Belarusian players from this year's tournament
- Rafael Nadal Feels "Immortal": Stefanos Tsitsipas Ahead Of Wimbledon
Stefanos Tsitsipas believes Rafael Nadal must feel "immortal" after winning the French Open and moving halfway to the first men's calendar Grand Slam in more than half a century
- Can World Number 1,204 Win Wimbledon? Serena Williams Eyes Greatest Triumph
Ranked a lowly 1,204 in the world and without a competitive singles match in 12 months, Serena Williams will sweep into Wimbledon targeting what would be her greatest triumph
- Novak Djokovic Repeats No Vaccination Stance As US Open Slips Away
Novak Djokovic repeated his hardline refusal to get a Covid-19 vaccination Saturday as he resigned himself to sitting out the season's last Grand Slam at the US Open.