- Australian Open: Rohan Bopanna Loses Mixed Doubles First-Round Match
India's Rohan Bopanna and his Croatian partner Darija Jurak Schreiber made a first-round exit from the Australian Open mixed doubles tennis event after losing to Kazakhstan's Andrey Golubev and Ukraine's Lyudmyla Kichenok on Saturday.
- Australian Open: Daniil Medvedev, Stefanos Tsitsipas March Into Last 16 As Simona Halep Fires Warning
World No.2 and title favourite Daniil Medvedev won over the Australian Open crowd on Saturday as he eased into the last 16 along with Stefanos Tsitsipas.
- Nick Kyrgios Accuses Doubles Coach Of Fight Threat At Australian Open
Nick Kyrgios claimed Saturday a coach and trainer associated with Croatian doubles opponents Mate Pavic and Nikola Mektic threatened to fight him after the top seeds were bundled out of the Australian Open.
- Rafael Nadal Revels In "Special" Return To Surge Into Australian Open 4th Round
Rafael Nadal dropped a set for the first time at this year's Australian Open but played his best match since injury to overcome Karen Khachanov and steam into the fourth round on Friday.
- Ashleigh Barty Demolishes Camila Giorgi To Make Australian Open 4th Round
Top seed Ashleigh Barty kept her unblemished record this year intact with a straight sets demolition Friday of Camila Giorgi to inch closer to a maiden Australian Open title.
- Australian Open: Defending Champion Naomi Osaka Knocked Out In 3rd Round
Defending champion Naomi Osaka has been knocked out of the Australian Open after she was beaten by Amanda Anisimova in the third round on Friday.
- "Hope They're Scared": Barbora Krejcikova Survives To Set Up Victoria Azarenka Australian Open Clash
French Open champion Barbora Krejcikova said her rivals should be "scared" after pulling off a gritty comeback win against Jelena Ostapenko on Friday at the Australian Open.
- Daniil Medvedev Targets Top Ranking With Novak Djokovic Future Uncertain
Daniil Medvedev said he was eyeing the world number one ranking with uncertainty over Novak Djokovic's immediate playing future.
- Daniil Medvedev Defuses Nick Kyrgios Fireworks To Advance In Australian Open
Daniil Medvedev tamed Nick Kyrgios to surge into the Australian Open third round on Thursday and avoid joining Garbine Muguruza and Emma Raducanu on the list of high-profile casualties.
- Andy Murray Dumped Out Of Australian Open By Qualifier
Former world number one Andy Murray was stunned by Japanese qualifier Taro Daniel in straight sets in the second round of the Australian Open on Thursday.
- Australian Open: US Open Champion Emma Raducanu Knocked Out In 2nd Round
US Open champion Emma Raducanu has been knocked out of the Australian Open in the second round by Danka Kovinic.
- Australian Open Under Pressure Over "Optional" Covid Tests
The Australian Open was under growing pressure to make Covid tests mandatory after leading players openly questioned the seemingly lax policy and the Grand Slam got its first positive case.
- Swearing Stefanos Tsitsipas Pushed All The Way To Reach Third Round Of Australian Open
Australian Open: Stefanos Tsitsipas wrapped up the match 7-6 (7/1), 6-7 (5/7), 6-3, 6-4in 3hr 22min on Margaret Court Arena.
- Sania Mirza-Rajeev Ram Pair Moves Into Australian Open Mixed Doubles 2nd Round
Sania Mirza and her American partner Rajeev Ram moved into the mixed doubles second round of the Australian Open with a confident straight-set win over the Serbian team of Aleksandra Krunic and Nikola Cacic, in Melbourne on Thursday.
- Former Us Open Champ Samantha Stosur Makes Emotional Farewell In Melbourne
Stosur lost 6-2, 6-2to 10th seed Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova in round two and said she had "done more than I ever thought was possible".
- Aryna Sabalenka Survives Double Fault Horror Show To Stay Alive In Australian Open
Sabalenka delivered 12 double faults in losing the first set 6-1 before finding some rhythm to grind down her 100th-ranked opponent and win the second-round encounter 1-6, 6-4, 6-2.
- Third Seed Garbine Muguruza Stunned In Second Round Of Australian Open By 'Dinosaur' Alize Cornet
Alize Cornet sent Garbine Muguruza crashing out of the Australian Open in the second round Thursday, upsetting the Spaniard 6-3, 6-3.
- Novak Djokovic Holds Major Stake In Firm Developing Covid Drug: CEO
Serbian tennis star Novak Djokovic, recently deported from Australia due to his coronavirus vaccine status, is co-founder and majority shareholder of a biotech firm developing a Covid treatment, the Danish company's CEO said Wednesday.