- Casper Ruud Enters French Open Final, To Face Novak Djokovic In Summit Clash
Casper Ruud, last year's runner-up to Rafael Nadal, reached the French Open final with a comfortable 6-3, 6-4, 6-0 over Alexander Zverev.
- Novak Djokovic Beats Top Seed Carlos Alcaraz, Enters French Open Final
Novak Djokovic defeated top seed Carlos Alcaraz to reach French Open 2023 final.
- After 27 Editions Since 1996, India Loses Its Only ATP 250 Tournament
In a setback for Indian tennis in terms of having presence on the ATP Tour, the country has lost its only ATP 250 tournament -- an event that was first held way back in 1996 and till recently was organised as Tata Open Maharshtra.
- Novak Djokovic And Carlos Alcaraz In Era-Defining French Open Duel
Friday's showpiece will be the first time Novak Djokovic and Carlos Alcaraz have met at a Grand Slam and only the second time in their careers.
- 'Doctors Told I'd Never...': French Open Finalist Karolina Muchova's Big Revelation
Karolina Muchova saved a match point and battled back from 2-5 down in the final set to shock world number two Aryna Sabalenka and reach her maiden Grand Slam final at the French Open on Thursday.
- Iga Swiatek Defeats Beatriz Haddad Maia To Set Up French Open Sinal Against Karolina Muchova
Top seed Iga Swiatek defeats Beatriz Haddad Maia 6-2, 7-6 to set up French Open final against Karolina Muchova
- Karolina Muchova Rallies To Stun World No. 2 Aryna Sabalenka And Reach French Open Final
Karolina Muchova defeats second seed Aryna Sabalenka 7-6, 6-7, 7-5 to enter French Open women's singles final
- Casper Ruud Makes Second Straight French Open Semi-Final
Casper Ruud, who lost last year's Roland Garros final to Rafael Nadal, defeated sixth-ranked Holgar Rune for the fifth time in six matches and avenged his loss in the semi-finals at Rome in May
- Alexander Zverev Buries Injury Misery With French Open Semi-final Return
Alexander Zverev reached the French Open semi-finals for a third successive season on Wednesday, one year after his tournament ended in pain and tears when he tore ankle ligaments which left him in a wheelchair.
- Reigning Champion Iga Swiatek In French Open Semi-finals, Beatriz Haddad Maia Makes History
Defending champion Iga Swiatek will play Brazil's Beatriz Haddad Maia in the French Open semi-finals after the top seed defeated Coco Gauff
- French Open: Carlos Alcaraz Beats Stefanos Tsitsipas, To Face Novak Djokovic In Semi-final
Top seed Carlos Alcaraz defeats fifth seed Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-2, 6-1, 7-6 to enter French Open men's singles semi-finals
- Novak Djokovic Into French Open Semi-finals For 12th Time
Novak Djokovic closed in on a potential blockbuster French Open semi-final against Carlos Alcaraz after beating Karen Khachanov 4-6, 7-6 (7/0), 6-2, 6-4 on Tuesday
- "I Don't Support The War": Belarus Star Aryna Sabalenka After Reaching French Open Semi-finals
"I'm not supporting the war, meaning I don't support Lukashenko right now," the world number two said after reaching the French Open semi-finals by defeating Elina Svitolina of Ukraine.
- Beatriz Haddad Maia, Holger Rune Win Epic French Open Duels
Holger Rune and Beatriz Haddad Maia triumphed in marathon French Open epics on Monday. Iga Swiatek also edged closer to becoming the first back-to-back Roland Garros women's champion since 2007
- Sabalenka Sets Up Svitolina French Open Clash, Boycotts Media
Svitolina has played two Russians so far at the tournament and refused to shake hands with both in protest at the war.
- Carlos Alcaraz Beats Lorenzo Musetti, Powers Into French Open Quarter-Finals
Carlos Alcaraz has won his past 11 Grand Slam matches and is through to the last eight at Roland Garros for the second year in a row.
- Novak Djokovic Breaks Rafael Nadal's Record, Eases Into French Open Quarter-Finals
Novak Djokovic is into a record 17th French Open quarter-final after making the last eight at a major for the 55th time.
- Swiatek Shines In 51-Minute French Open Blitz As Gauff Ends Andreeva Run
Swiatek will face Ukraine's Lesia Tsurenko, who breezed past 2019 US Open champion Bianca Andreescu for the loss of just two games, for a quarter-final berth.