- Surprise Finalists Cameron Norrie, Nikoloz Basilashvilli Set To Clash In Indian Wells Showdown
Britain's Cameron Norrie dominated Grigor Dimitrov 6-2, 6-4 on Saturday to book a title clash with Nikoloz Basilashvili at the ATP Indian Wells Masters.
- Alexander Zverev, Stefanos Tsitsipas Crash Out of ATP Indian Wells Masters
Olympic gold medallist Alexander Zverev and French Open runner-up Stefanos Tsitsipas slumped to shock quarter-final exits in the ATP Indian Wells Masters.
- Victoria Azarenka Books Spot In Indian Wells Final Against Paula Badosa
Victoria Azarenka beat former French Open champion Jelena Ostapenko 3-6, 6-3, 7-5 to book her berth in the Indian Wells final against Paula Badosa.
- Ons Jabeur Cools Off Red-Hot Anett Kontaveit To Reach Indian Wells Semis
Ons Jabeur punched her ticket into the top 10 and advanced to the semis of Indian Wells with a convincing 7-5, 6-3 victory over Anett Kontaveit.
- Indian Wells Masters: Cameron Norrie Crushes Diego Schwartzman, Grigor Dimitrov Holds Off Hubert Hurkacz
Great Britain's Cameron Norrie used a precise service game to overpower Diego Schwartzman 6-0, 6-2 to reach the semi-finals of Indian Wells Masters.
- US Open Champion Daniil Medvedev Stunned By Grigor Dimitrov In Indian Wells
Reigning US Open champion Daniil Medvedev is out of the ATP Indian Wells Masters, falling in the fourth round to No. 23 seed Grigor Dimitrov.
- Composed Alexander Zverev Slips Past Andy Murray, Women's Top Seeds Fall In Indian Wells
Alexander Zverev won the clash of the two most recent Olympic gold medallists at Indian Wells, holding off a fierce challenge from Andy Murray.
- US Open Champ Daniil Medvedev Powers Through At Rain-Hit Indian Wells
Daniil Medvedev "put the pressure on" to earn his 50th win of the season at the weather-hit ATP/WTA Indian Wells, defeating Filip Krajinovic 6-2, 7-6 (7/1) in the third round.
- Indian Wells: Victoria Azarenka Sinks Petra Kvitova; Leylah Fernandez, Aliaksandra Sasnovich Advance
Victoria Azarenka entered into Round of 16 of Indian Wells following a tense 7-5, 6-4 victory over rival Petra Kvitova.
- Crafty Andy Murray Underscores Value Of Experience In Win Over Carlos Alcaraz
Andy Murray rallied to win an inter-generational battle against teenager Carlos Alcaraz on Sunday, reaching the third round at the Indian Wells Masters along with Stefanos Tsitsipas and Alexander Zverev.
- US Open Champion Daniil Medvedev Cruises Into 3rd Round At Indian Wells
US Open champion Daniil Medvedev made a smooth return to ATP action, downing American Mackenzie McDonald 6-4, 6-2 to reach the third round at Indian Wells.
- ATP Investigates Alexander Zverev Domestic Abuse Allegations
Tennis Tour chiefs said on Monday they had launched an investigation into domestic abuse allegations against Olympic champion Alexander Zverev made by his former girlfriend.
- Sania Mirza Wins First Title Of 2021 Season In Ostrava
Sania Mirza won her first title of the season as she and her Chinese partner Shuai Zhang won the women's doubles final of the Ostrava Open.
- Former World No.1 Simona Halep Splits With Coach Darren Cahill
Simona Halep is currently ranked 14th after losing in the last 16 of the US Open.
- Davis Cup: Rohan Bopanna And Ramkumar Ramanathan Crack In Must-Win Doubles Match, India Lose Tie To Finland
Rohan Bopanna and Ramkumar Ramanathan blew away their chances in the must-win doubles match as they lost the World Group I Davis Cup tie 6-7(2) 6-7(2) to Finland's Henri Kontinen and Harri Heliovaara.
- Davis Cup: Prajnesh Gunneswaran Loses To Lower-Ranked Otto Virtanen, India Down 0-1 vs Finland
Prajnesh Gunneswaran lost to Otto Virtanen in the Davis Cup to leave India trailing 0-1 in the World Group I tie against Finland.
- Emma Raducanu Relives US Open Glory On First Night Back Home
Emma Raducanu revealed Friday she spent her first night back in Britain watching a replay of her historic US Open final victory against Leylah Fernandez.
- Luxembourg Open: Sania Mirza And Shuai Zhang Knocked Out In Quarter-Finals
Sania Mirza and her partner Shuai Zhang were knocked out of the women's doubles event of the Luxembourg Open, losing 3-6, 6-3, 10-8 to the unseeded Belgian team of Greet Minnen and Alison Van Uytvanck.