- Watch: Behind-The-Scenes Look At Manchester City's Dressing Room Celebrations After Premier League Title Triumph
Manchester City finished with 93 points, one ahead of Liverpool as they ended their rivals hopes of winning an unprecedented quadruple.
- Aston Villa Goalkeeper Robin Olsen "Attacked" In Man City Title Celebrations, Says Steven Gerrard
Aston Villa manager Steven Gerrard said goalkeeper Robin Olsen was attacked as Manchester City fans poured onto the pitch to celebrate the Premier League title.
- Oleksandr Zinchenko Dedicates Manchester City's Premier League Title Triumph To War-Torn Ukraine
Ukraine defender Oleksandr Zinchenko dedicated Manchester City's dramatic Premier League title triumph to his war-torn homeland on Sunday.
- Manchester City Retain Premier League Title With Dramatic Late Comeback
Manchester City came back from two goals down to beat Aston Villa 3-2 to win the Premier League title in dramatic fashion, even as Liverpool beat Wolves 3-1.
- "Perfect Day" For Antonio Conte As Tottenham Hotspur Thrash Norwich City To Reach Champions League
Antonio Conte revelled in a "perfect day" after Tottenham Hotspur's 5-0 rout of already-relegated Norwich on Sunday's final day of the Premier League season saw his side qualify for next term's Champions League
- Pep Guardiola's Perfect 10 The Tonic For Manchester City's Euro Woe
Pep Guardiola now has 10 league titles to his name in just 13 seasons as a senior coach across three of the toughest divisions in the world.
- "These Guys Are Legends": Pep Guardiola Salutes Manchester City's Champions
Pep Guardiola said Manchester City's Premier League champions are "legends" who will be "remembered forever" after their thrilling 3-2 win against Aston Villa clinched the Premier League title.
- AC Milan Win First Serie A Title Since 2011
AC Milan won their first Serie A title in 11 years on Sunday after beating Sassuolo 3-0 to snatch the crown from local rivals Inter Milan.
- Burnley Relegated From Premier League On Last Day Of Season
Burnley lost 2-1 at home to Newcastle and have been relegated from the Premier League along with Norwich and Watford, while Leeds managed to stay afloat.
- Jordan Henderson "Proud" As Liverpool Fall Short In Quadruple Quest
Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson said the team gave it "everything all season" after Manchester City won the Premier League title, finishing ahead of them by just one point.
- Kylian Mbappe Convinced He Can "Keep Improving" At PSG
Kylian Mbappe said Sunday he believes he will "keep improving" as a player after choosing to sign a new contract at Paris Saint-Germain rather than join Real Madrid, as the France striker took to social media to explain his decision.
- 5 Key Moments That Won Manchester City The Premier League
Manchester City won the Premier League title on Sunday after a dramatic 3-2 win against Aston Villa.
- Mohamed Salah And Son Heung-Min Share Premier League Golden Boot
Mohamed Salah and Son Heung-min shared the Premier League Golden Boot on Sunday after both scored on the final day of the season.
- "Unbelievable Game": Ilkay Gundogan On Manchester City's Title-Clinching Comeback vs Aston Villa
Ilkay Gundogan scored twice to help Manchester City come back from two goals down to win 3-2 against Aston Villa and seal the Premier League title.
- Manchester City Beat Aston Villa To Win 2021-22 Premier League Title - Final Day Highlights
Premier League: Manchester City take on Aston Villa, while Liverpool face Wolves with the title race to be decided on the final day of the season.
- Manchester City vs Aston Villa, Premier League: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Premier League: Manchester City take on Aston Villa, knowing that a win will secure the title for Pep Guardiola's side.
- Liverpool vs Wolves, Premier League: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Liverpool will take on Wolves in their final Premier League match on Sunday evening at Anfield
- Kylian Mbappe Snub Leaves Real Madrid Reeling As Reality Of New World Order Sets In
Kylian Mbappe said he was "very happy" to stay at Paris Saint-Germain after the club announced that the World Cup winner will remain in France until 2025.