- Sadio Mane Returns To Training With Ball In Munich
Mane injured a tendon in his leg during his side's 6-1 win over Werder Bremen in November and required surgery that forced him to miss Senegal's World Cup campaign in Qatar.
- "I Don't Like What I Did": Lionel Messi On Netherlands Clash Controversy In FIFA World Cup 2022
Lionel Messi has opened up on the controversial clash with Netherlands star Wout Weghorst after the FIFA World Cup quarter-final. The Argentine has admitted that he regrets his actions.
- "After So Much Suffering And Lost Finals, God Kept It For Me": Lionel Messi On FIFA World Cup Trophy
Messi finally lifted the trophy in his fifth and final World Cup tournament, having lost in the 2014 final to Germany.
- West Ham Ease Past Derby To Earn Man Utd Clash In FA Cup
Avoiding an embarrassing defeat against Derby was essential for the under-fire David Moyes, but it is Premier League survival that remains his top priority.
- Fans To Be Punished For Racially Abusing Real Madrid's Vinicius Junior
Some home fans hurled abuse at the Brazilian winger during Madrid's 2-0 win at Valladolid on December 30, prompting La Liga to file a complaint to the local courts
- Real Madrid, Barcelona To Meet In Copa del Rey Semi Finals
Real Madrid will take on Clasico rivals Barcelona in the Copa del Rey semi-finals while Athletic Bilbao will face Osasuna following Monday's draw
- Messi, Neymar, Mbappe All Start But 10-Man PSG Held As Dogged Reims Strike Late
Galtier fielded Lionel Messi, Kylian Mbappe and Neymar all together in his starting line-up for the first time since the World Cup as PSG took to the field wearing their fourth kit with players' names in Mandarin to mark the Lunar New Year.
- Super-Sub Simeone Continues Napoli's Title March As Champions Milan Crumble
Substitute Simeone rifled home a wonderful finish at the end of a long passing move with four minutes remaining at the bouncing Stadio Maradona to see off a spirited Roma team.
- Remiro Rocks Boat As Real Madrid Drop Points In Title Race
The draw continues a mixed start to 2023 for Real Madrid, slipping further behind Barcelona in the league and losing against them in the Spanish Super Cup final, but reaching the Copa del Rey semis on Thursday with an extra-time win over Atletico Madrid.
- Saul Niguez Strikes As Atletico Madrid Scrape Win At Osasuna
Out of the Champions League and Copa del Rey, and 13 points behind La Liga leaders Barcelona, Champions League qualification is Atletico's key goal in the second half of the season
- Manchester United On A 'Good Path': Casemiro
Casemiro has excelled at Old Trafford and embraced the challenge of turning the club's fortunes around
- Athletic Bilbao's Inaki Williams Ends Incredible La Liga Appearance Run
Athletic Bilbao striker Inaki Williams missed his first La Liga game in over six years after being left out of the squad to face Celta Vigo at Balaidos on Sunday
- Premier League High-Flyers Newcastle Sign Anthony Gordon From Everton
Newcastle on Sunday announced the signing of Everton forward Anthony Gordon on a long-term deal for a fee that could reportedly rise to 45 million pounds ($56 million)
- Liverpool Season 'Nowhere Near Good Enough': Andy Robertson
Liverpool defender Andrew Robertson said "this season has been nowhere near good enough" after the holders crashed out of the FA Cup at the hands of Brighton
- Kaoru Mitoma Magic Inflicts More Brighton Misery On Liverpool
Liverpool crashed out of the FA Cup after losing 2-1 to Brighton.
- Five-star Sassuolo Leave AC Milan's title Defence In Tatters, Monza Stun Juventus
AC Milan's season went even further off the rails on Sunday after a humiliating 5-2 home defeat at the hands of Sassuolo left them at risk of dropping out of the Champions League places
- Leicester City Agree Short-Term Deal For Tete
Leicester have bolstered their attacking options for a Premier League survival fight with the signing of Brazilian under-23 international Tete until the end of the season
- Chelsea Sign France Under-21 Defender Malo Gusto
Chelsea continued their winter spending spree by announcing on Sunday they have completed the signing of France under-21 right-back Malo Gusto from Lyon