- Serhou Guirassy Scores Again As Stuttgart Beat Werder Bremen
Stuttgart striker Serhou Guirassy continued his remarkable Bundesliga scoring form this season, scoring a second-half penalty in a 2-0 home win over Werder Bremen on Saturday
- AC Milan Beat Frosinone To Close Gap On Leaders Juventus
AC Milan bounced back from Champions League disappointment with Saturday's 3-1 win over Frosinone which moved them to within four points of Serie A leaders Juventus.
- Newcastle Inflict More Misery On Manchester United, Arsenal Extend Lead
Anthony Gordon scored the only goal at St James' Park to lift Newcastle up to fifth in the table and within two points of the top four.
- Brahim Diaz, Rodrygo Goes Help Real Madrid Keep Pace With Girona In LaLiga Title Race
Brahim Diaz opened the scoring midway through the first half and Rodrygo doubled the lead after 57 minutes at the Santiago Bernabeu.
- Bayern Munich-Union Berlin Match Postponed Due To Heavy Snowfall
Low temperatures brought heavy snowfall across southern Germany, particularly in Munich
- ISL: Roy Krishna's Strike Powers Odisha FC To Fifth Successive Win
Odisha FC bagged their fifth win on a trot in all competitions as they defeated Jamshedpur FC 1-0 in the Indian Super League (ISL).
- Juventus Go Top Of Serie A After Dramatic Finish At Monza
Juventus' 2-1 victory was an uninspiring affair bookended by moments of great drama in the first 15 and last five minutes
- Bayer Leverkusen Set To Host Borussia Dortmund In Clash Of Bayern Hunters
Although only two points ahead of a Harry Kane-powered Bayern Munich, Leverkusen are already a whopping ten points in front of Borussia Dortmund.
- Germany Hosts Euro 2024 Draw As Contenders To Learn Fate
Last year's beaten World Cup finalists France and an England side that has never before been continental champions are in the first pot of seeds along with Portugal, Spain, Belgium and the hosts.
- Liverpool Power Into Europa League Last 16, Brighton Reach Knockouts
Europa League group winners go through to the last 16 automatically, while the runners-up play in a two-legged knockout round play-off in February against a team who finish third in a Champions League group.
- Mohun Bagan 'No-show' Gives East Bengal Derby Walkover, Set For Runners-up Finish
The much-anticipated derby of the Calcutta Football League premier division was a "no-starter" after Mohun Bagan Super Giant did not turn up for the clash against arch-rivals East Bengal
- I-League Players Approached For Match Manipulation: AIFF
The All India Football Federation (AIFF) revealed that several I-League players were recently approached for "match manipulation".
- Real Madrid Finish First After Entertaining Win Over Napoli
Record 14-time champions Real Madrid were already through but secured top spot with an entertaining win over the visiting Italian champions
- Copenhagen Grab Crucial Champions League Point Against Bayern Munich After More VAR Drama
Bayern Munich had already qualified for the last 16 but the stalemate at Allianz Arena helped keep alive Copenhagen's hopes of joining them.
- Manchester United On Brink Of Champions League Exit, Arsenal And PSV Into Last 16
In order to go through Manchester United must now beat Bayern at home next month and hope Copenhagen and Galatasaray draw.
- VAR For Disputed PSG Champions League Penalty Stood Down By UEFA
The VAR official at the centre of a controversial penalty award in Paris Saint-Germain's 1-1 Champions League draw with Newcastle United has been removed from duty by UEFA
- Erling Haaland Reaches 40 Champions League Goals As Man City Comeback Beats RB Leipzig 3-2
Manchester City have now won 27 of their last 29 Champions League home games since they last tasted defeat.
- Kylian Mbappe's 98th Minute Penalty Earns PSG Champions League Draw With Newcastle
PSG had run out of ideas by the time they were gifted an opportunity to salvage a draw in injury time when the VAR decided a Tino Livramento handball in the box was worthy of a penalty.