- FIFA To Consult National FAs On Biennial World Cup Plans September 30
FIFA invited football's domestic governing bodies to an online summit on September 30 to discuss its controversial proposal to hold the World Cup every two years instead of four.
- Watch: Lionel Messi's Reaction To Being Subbed Off By PSG Coach Mauricio Pochettino Goes Viral
Lionel Messi produced a fine performance in the first half against Lyon but was subbed off by PSG manager Mauricio Pochettino 14 minutes from time.
- Premier League: Chelsea Outclass Tottenham Hotspur As Stars Pay Tribute To Jimmy Greaves
Premier League: Chelsea extended their flying start to the season with a 3-0 win at London rivals Tottenham Hotspur as both clubs paid an emotional tribute to their former striker Jimmy Greaves on Sunday.
- Premier League: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Before Jesse Lingard Grabs Winner For Manchester United Against West Ham
Premier League: Cristiano Ronaldo was in the scoresheet as Manchester United sealed a 2-1 win against West Ham United on Sunday.
- Former England Footballer Jimmy Greaves Dies Aged 81
Jimmy Greaves, who was a member of England's 1966 FIFA World Cup-winning squad, died aged 81.
- Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea, Premier League: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Premier League: Tottenham Hotspur will look to strike form again after a shocking 3-0 defeat to Crystal Palace in their last game, while a dangerous-looking Chelsea will be aim for their fourth win in five games.
- La Liga: Joao Felix Sees Red And Antoine Griezmann Struggles Again As Atletico Madrid Held By Athletic Bilbao
Joao Felix was sent off and Antoine Griezmann failed to fire again as Atletico Madrid were held to a goalless draw by Athletic Bilbao on Saturday.
- Robert Lewandowski Scores Again As Bayern Munich Hit Seven Past Bochum To Go Top Of Bundesliga
Bayern Munich topped the Bundesliga for the first time this season with a 7-0 thrashing of Bochum on Saturday as Robert Lewandowski scored again.
- Premier League: Liverpool, Arsenal Win As Manchester City Drop Points
Liverpool beat Crystal Palace to take top spot in the Premier League and Arsenal beat Burnley but Manchester City were held by Southampton.
- I Continue To Smile Every Day: Pele After Brief Stay In ICU
Three-time FIFA World Cup winner Pele on Friday stated that his recovery is going well after the 80-year-old was briefly transferred back to an intensive care unit (ICU) on Friday after suffering breathing difficulties.
- Premier League: Ivan Toney Inspires 10-Man Brentford To 2-0 Win vs Wolves
Premier League: Brentford defeated Wolves to climb to ninth spot in the standings after two wins, two defeats and just one defeat.
- Brazil Legend Pele Briefly Back In ICU But Now "Stable": Hospital
Brazilian football legend Pele, 80, was briefly transferred back to an intensive care unit Friday after suffering breathing difficulties but is now stable
- Bayern Munich's Kingsley Coman Undergoes Heart Surgery
Bayern Munich winger Kingsley Coman has undergone surgery to correct an irregular heartbeat, the German champions announced Friday.
- Serie A: Prosecutors Probe Alleged Racist Chants By Lazio Fans In AC Milan Clash
Prosecutors have opened an investigation into alleged racist chants by Lazio fans against AC Milan's Tiemoue Bakayoko last weekend.
- Manchester United On "Right Track" Despite Financial Hit From Virus
Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward said he had "great optimism" for the future as the club published financial results revealing the ongoing impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Pep Guardiola Unrepentant Over Manchester City Fan Plea
Pep Guardiola said he won't apologise for urging fans to fill empty seats at Manchester City's Etihad stadium after his comments irritated some fans.
- Watch: Declan Rice Dribbles From Own Half And Scores Stunning Solo Goal For West Ham
Europa Conference League: Declan Rice scored an outrageous solo goal during West Ham United's 2-0 win against Dinamo Zagreb at the Stadion Maksimir.
- Premier League: Cristiano Ronaldo's Manchester United Seek Response, Chelsea Look To Romelu Lukaku In Tottenham Clash
All eyes are once again on Cristiano Ronaldo as Manchester United aim make amends for a shock Champions League defeat while 2nd-placed Chelsea face Tottenham in a London derby.