- Denmark's Christian Eriksen Back In Training After Euro Heart-Attack
Christian Eriksen took part in his first training session since an on-pitch heart-attack while playing for Denmark at the Euros, Danish media reported on Thursday.
- Watch: Bernardo Silva Rounds Off Excellent Team Move With Exquisite Volley Against Aston Villa In Premier League
Premier League: Gabriel Jesus lashed on to a through ball from Fernandinho before crossing it into the path of Bernardo Silva, who made no mistake, side footing his volley from inside the box.
- La Liga: Karim Benzema Nets Winner As Real Madrid Go Seven Points Clear
Karim Benzema applauded Real Madrid's fans after they chanted "Karim, Ballon d'Or" as his goal against Athletic Bilbao on Wednesday sent Madrid seven points clear at the top of La Liga.
- Liverpool Thrash Everton As Chelsea, Manchester City Grind Out Wins
Liverpool thrashed local rivals Everton 4-1 to pile the pressure on former Reds boss Rafael Benitez on Wednesday, while victories for Chelsea and Manchester City ensured the Premier League top three remain separated by just two points.
- ISL: ATK Mohun Bagan Have No Answer To Mumbai City's Five-Goal Rampage
In a repeat of last season's final, Vikram Pratap Singh (4th, 25th), Igor Angulo (38th), Mourtada Fall (47th), Bipin Singh (52nd) scored for the title-holders. David Williams (60th) came off the bench to score a consolation for ATKMB.
- Everton vs Liverpool, Premier League: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Premier league: The Merseyside derby featuring Everton and Liverpool will take centre-stage at Goodison Park in a high-octane Premier League encounter.
- Manchester United Owners Buy Team In UAE T20 League
Lancer Capital has made its first-ever historic foray into cricket by acquiring a franchise in the UAE T20 league.
- Indian Super League: Odisha FC Come From Behind To Beat SC East Bengal In 10-Goal Thriller
Indian Super League 2021-22: Odisha FC came from behind to beat SC East Bengal 6-4 in the 2021-22 Indian Super League (ISL) at the Tilak Maidan Stadium in Vasco on Tuesday.
- Cristiano Ronaldo Hits Back At Claim He Wants To Beat Lionel Messi's Ballon d'Or Haul
Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo has hit back at a "disrespectful" claim that his only remaining ambition is to win the Ballon d'Or more times than Lionel Messi.
- Ballon d'OR: Eminent Sports And Hollywood Attendees Light Up 2021 Award Ceremony. See Pics, Videos
The Ballon d'OR award ceremony had attendees not only from the sporting circles but also some of the most eminent personalities from the field of entertainment as well.
- Ballon d'Or Sees Barca Childhood Fan Putellas Go Down in Folklore
Attacker Putellas, who turns 28 in February, spent her childhood less than an hour's car journey from the Camp Nou and she made her first trip to the ground from her hometown of Mollet del Valles, for the Barcelona derby on January 6, 2000.
- Lionel Messi's Enduring Brilliance Rewarded With Another Ballon d'Or
Some might question whether Lionel Messi really deserved to win his latest Ballon d'Or prize ahead of other worthy candidates, but the Argentinian has been rewarded for continuing to be so good for so long.
- Lionel Messi Wins Men's Ballon d'Or For Seventh Time
Messi won the last edition of the Ballon d'Or in 2019 before last year's awards were cancelled due to the pandemic. He also won in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and in 2015.
- Dedicated Jamie Vardy "Not Stopping Soon," Says Leicester City Boss Brendan Rodgers
English Premier League: Brendan Rodgers says Leicester star Jamie Vardy shows no sign of slowing down, outlining the personal investment the veteran striker has made to prolong his career.
- Club World Cup To Be Held In UAE In February
The FIFA Club World Cup, initially set to be held in Japan in December, will now be held in the United Arab Emirates in February, world football's governing body announced Monday.
- Indian Super League: Lallianzuala Chhangte, Anirudh Thapa Propel Chennaiyin FC To Victory Against NorthEast United FC
ISL: Young Indian talent took center-stage as Chennaiyin FC rallied to beat NorthEast United FC 2-1 in a 2021-22 Indian Super League at the Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda on Sunday.
- Ligue 1: Paris Saint-Germain Star Neymar To Miss 6-8 Weeks With Ankle Injury
Ligue 1: Neymar is expected to be sidelined for between six and eight weeks after sustaining ligament damage to his left ankle, Paris Saint-Germain said on Monday.
- Manchester United Appoint Ralf Rangnick As Interim Boss For Rest Of The Season
Manchester United announced on Monday they had appointed Ralf Rangnick as interim manager until the end of the season following the sacking of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.