- Woods Duo's Birdie Blitz Falls Short At PNC Championship
Tiger Woods narrowly missed out on a fairytale victory in his return to competitive golf on Sunday after a final round birdie blitz came up short at the PNC Championship family tournament in Florida.
- Tiger Woods Has "Long Way To Go" As He Prepares To Play Alongside Son In PNC Championship
Tiger Woods is looking forward to his first competitive rounds since suffering career-threatening leg injuries in a February car crash, but he said the PNC Championship family tournament is no gauge of his readiness for the PGA Tour.
- Tiger Woods To Make Comeback From Injury Next Week
Tiger Woods, who has not played since suffering career-threatening leg injuries in a car crash in Los Angeles in February, will play in the December 16-19 tournament alongside his son Charlie.
- Tiger Woods Rules Out "Full-Time" Return To Golf
Tiger Woods has ruled out making a full-time return to professional golf as he works his way back from career-threatening leg injuries.
- "Making Progress": Video Of Tiger Woods Hitting Balls Excites Golf World
Golf icon Tiger Woods posted video of himself hitting balls on Sunday, nine months after suffering career-threatening leg injuries in a car crash in California.
- "Golf Was Neglected" In India For Long Time But Tokyo Olympics Has Increased Awareness: Kapil Dev
Kapil Dev feels that Aditi Ashok's performance in the recent Tokyo Olympics has increased India's awareness in golf.
- United States Young Guns Overwhelm Europe In Ryder Cup Rout
The United States crushed Europe 19-9 to recapture the Ryder Cup on Sunday in a performance captain Steve Stricker called the "greatest of all time".
- United States Of America Aims To Win Back Ryder Cup As Europe Seeks Upset
An American squad featuring nine of the world's 11 top-ranked golfers tries to reclaim the Ryder Cup from Europe this weekend, aided by 40,000 loud supporters and a home course edge.
- Watch: Golfer Hideki Matsuyama's Errant Tee Shot Finds Its Way Into A Spectator's T-Shirt
Reigning Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama watched his ball hook well right off target. The ball struck a paved cart path, took a high bounce and then nestled its way inside the shirt of a male fan walking on the path.
- Indian Golfer Aditi Ashok Books Spot For Women's British Open, Finishes Second In Qualifiers
Indian golfer Aditi Ashok booked a spot in the Women's British Open after finishing second in the qualifiers on Monday.
- "Disheartened" Aditi Ashok Rues Missing Out On Tokyo Olympics Medal
Indian golfer Aditi Ashok is "disheartened" at missing out on a medal after finishing fourth in women's individual stroke play at the Tokyo Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics: Aditi Ashok's Performance Will Give "Huge Boost" To Indian Golf, Says Jeev Milkha Singh
Golfer Jeev Milkha Singh on Saturday praised Aditi Ashok for putting up a brilliant show at the Tokyo Olympics.
- "Wanted Her To Be A Part": Aditi Ashok To NDTV On Having Her Mom As Caddie
Aditi Ashok expressed her happiness at being able to share the Olympic experience with her mother Mash, who accompanied her as her caddie in Tokyo.
- Golfer Aditi Ashok's Journey From 41st Place In Rio To Remarkable 4th At Tokyo Olympics
Ashok agonisingly missed out on a medal at the Tokyo Olympics after finishing only two strokes behind gold medallist and World No. 1 Nelly Korda of the US.
- "Hard To Be Happy": Golfer Aditi Ashok On Fourth-Place Finish At Tokyo Olympics
Tokyo Games: After sealing a fourth-placed finish, golfer Aditi Ashok revealed that she wasn't really happy with her final round show even though it was studded with five birdies against just two bogeys.
- Tokyo Olympics: Golfer Aditi Ashok Eyes Podium Finish, Stands 2nd At The End Of Round 3
Tokyo Olympic: Indian golfer Aditi Ashok is currently ranked second after another stellar performance in Round 3 of the women's individual stroke play at the Kasumigaseki Country Club.
- Tokyo Olympics: American Xander Schauffele Wins Golf Gold, Rory Sabbatini Gets Surprise Silver
Xander Schauffele won the men's golf tournament at the Tokyo Olympics on Sunday by one shot from surprise silver medallist Rory Sabbatini of Slovakia.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Golfer Diksha Dagar Leaves For Tokyo After Last-Minute Entry
Tokyo Olympics: Indian golfer Diksha Dagar who has qualified for Olympics following a last-minute withdrawal left for Tokyo on Saturday.