- Tiger Woods' Ex-Girlfriend Suing Over Acrimonious Split: Court Filing
Erica Herman, who lived with the 15-time major winner at his Florida mansion until late 2022, filed the request in the Circuit Court of the 19th Judicial Circuit in Martin County, Florida.
- Aditi Ashok Wins By 9 Shots In Dominating Show In Kenya, Takes Fourth LET Title
Aditi Ashok turned in one of the most dominating performances on the Ladies European Tour with a nine-shot win at the Magical Kenya Ladies Open on Sunday.
- "It's A Flawed System": Tiger Woods Wants World Golf Ranking System To be Changed
The Official World Golf Ranking (OWGR), which was revamped in August to make it more equitable, has been criticised by top golfers such as Jon Rahm, who termed it "laughable".
- "Difficult To Walk": Tiger Woods Withdraws From Hero World Challenge Due To Foot Injury
Tournament host Tiger Woods was forced to pull out of this week's Hero World Challenge due to a foot injury that is "making it difficult to walk."
- Argentine Golf Champion Angel Cabrera Sentenced Again For Assault
Argentine golf champion Angel Cabrera was on Monday convicted for the second time of assaulting an ex-partner.
- From Sickly Child To World Number One, Thai Golfer Atthaya Thitikul Chases Tiger Wood's Tail
Thai teenager Atthaya Thitikul reached the top of the world women's golf rankings this week after a stunning debut year on the LPGA Tour
- Thailand's Atthaya Thitikul, 19, Becomes Women's Golf Number One
Atthaya Thitikul is only the second player under 20 to reach number one
- With Cricketer Dad Nikhil Chopraa As Caddie, Krishnav Off To Solid Start In Asia-Pacific Amateur Golf
Debutant Krishnav Nikhil Chopraa shot five birdies against one bogey and a double to be placed Tied-20th, the best among seven Indians, on the opening day of the 13th Asia Pacific Amateur Championships, on Thursday
- "LIV Can Be The IPL Of Golf": Anirban Lahiri On Breakaway Series
The breakaway LIV series can do for golf what the IPL did for cricket, India's top player Anirban Lahiri has said after joining the lucrative Saudi-backed tour.
- Anirban Lahiri Becomes First Indian To Sign Up With Rebel Liv Golf Tour
Anirban Lahiri becomes the first Indian and the first Asian to sign up with Liv Golf.
- Henrik Stenson Stripped Of Ryder Cup Captaincy As LIV Rumours Swirl
The move will deepen the rifts in the sport, with a growing number of big stars defecting to the cash-rich new circuit in defiance of the established tours.
- British Open: Tearful Tiger Woods Misses Cut In Likely St Andrews Farewell
A tearful Tiger Woods said he may never get the chance to grace a British Open at St Andrews again after missing the cut on Friday with a score of nine-over-par for his two rounds.
- LIV Golf Rebels Allowed To Play In British Open
The US PGA Tour has banned those involved in the rebel venture after the inaugural event in Britain earlier this month but organisers of last week's US Open did not follow suit
- England's Matt Fitzpatrick Wins US Open Golf Tournament With Sensational Finish
Matt Fitzpatrick captured his first major title on Sunday by winning the US Open in dramatic fashion, making spectacular shots as rivals crumbled under final-round pressure.
- Collin Morikawa Shares US Open Lead, Jon Rahm And Rory McIlroy One Adrift
A weekend showdown of golf's top stars was set Friday at the US Open as two-time major winner Collin Morikawa seized a share of the lead while Jon Rahm and Rory McIlroy were one stroke adrift.
- US Open Resumes With Adam Hadwin Ahead, Stormy Scene For Rory McIlroy
Leader Adam Hadwin was set for a morning start as Friday's second round of the US Open began while Rory McIlroy and defending champion Jon Rahm could have to face afternoon thunderstorms
- Former US Open Champion Bryson DeChambeau Joins Saudi-Backed Rebel Golf Series
Former US Open champion Bryson DeChambeau has become the latest star to sign up to the rebel LIV Golf series, the organisers announced.
- Phil Mickelson Says He Does Not "Condone Human Rights Violations" On Eve Of New Series
Phil Mickelson said Wednesday he does not condone human rights violations in Saudi Arabia, on the eve of the first tournament of the divisive LIV Golf Invitational Series near London funded by the Gulf kingdom