- LIV Golf Rebels Allowed To Play In British Open
The US PGA Tour has banned those involved in the rebel venture after the inaugural event in Britain earlier this month but organisers of last week's US Open did not follow suit
- England's Matt Fitzpatrick Wins US Open Golf Tournament With Sensational Finish
Matt Fitzpatrick captured his first major title on Sunday by winning the US Open in dramatic fashion, making spectacular shots as rivals crumbled under final-round pressure.
- Collin Morikawa Shares US Open Lead, Jon Rahm And Rory McIlroy One Adrift
A weekend showdown of golf's top stars was set Friday at the US Open as two-time major winner Collin Morikawa seized a share of the lead while Jon Rahm and Rory McIlroy were one stroke adrift.
- US Open Resumes With Adam Hadwin Ahead, Stormy Scene For Rory McIlroy
Leader Adam Hadwin was set for a morning start as Friday's second round of the US Open began while Rory McIlroy and defending champion Jon Rahm could have to face afternoon thunderstorms
- Former US Open Champion Bryson DeChambeau Joins Saudi-Backed Rebel Golf Series
Former US Open champion Bryson DeChambeau has become the latest star to sign up to the rebel LIV Golf series, the organisers announced.
- Phil Mickelson Says He Does Not "Condone Human Rights Violations" On Eve Of New Series
Phil Mickelson said Wednesday he does not condone human rights violations in Saudi Arabia, on the eve of the first tournament of the divisive LIV Golf Invitational Series near London funded by the Gulf kingdom
- Tiger Woods Says He Will Miss US Open Next Week
The 46-year-old made a surprise return at the Masters in April, after needing surgery to repair his right leg following the car crash in February 2021.
- Former World No.1 Golfer Dustin Johnson Quits PGA Tour
Former world number one golfer Dustin Johnson confirmed on Tuesday he has resigned his membership of the US PGA Tour as he prepares to play in the breakaway LIV Golf Invitational Series.
- Hideki Matsuyama Disqualified From PGA Memorial Over Club Infraction
Japanese star Hideki Matsuyama was disqualified from the PGA Tour's Memorial tournament in bizarre circumstances on Thursday after officials found an illegal substance on his 3-wood.
- Golfer Aditi Ashok Tweets French Airlines Over Missing Kit Bag
Golfer Aditi Ashok on Monday took to Twitter to request French airlines to help find her missing kit bag
- Justin Thomas' Sensational Comeback Seals PGA Victory After Mito Pereira Collapse
Justin Thomas matched the greatest last-day comeback in PGA Championship history on Sunday, roaring back from seven strokes down at Southern Hills to capture his second major title.
- Indian Golf Star Plays Practice Round With Tiger Woods Ahead of PGA Championship
Anirban Lahiri has played once previously with Tiger Woods over three holes when the American superstar jetted into New Delhi in 2014 for a flying visit. But since competing on the PGA TOUR in 2016, the Indian has had the chance to know the 82-time PGA TOUR winner over time.
- Diksha Dagar Claims Gold Medal At Deaflympics
Indian golfer Diksha Dagar outplayed American Ashlyn Grace in the final to bag gold medal at the Deaflympics, fulfilling her promise of improving upon the silver-winning performance at the 2017 edition.
- AB De Villiers Hopes Grass Is Greener For Golf Teammate Ashleigh Barty
AB de Villiers first met avid cricket fan Ashleigh Barty when he was playing in Australia's Big Bash League in 2019 and they will meet again when they team up in the inaugural Icons Series golf event in Jersey City from June 30 to July 1.
- Viraj Madappa, Rashid Khan Among Men, Avani Prashanth In Women Book Asian Games Golf Berths
Viraj Madappa and Rashid Khan kept their nerves and held their rivals at bay to earn the coveted Asian Games berths in golf after a gruelling five-round affair, on Saturday.
- Thought I Would Never Play Golf Again: Jeev Milkha Singh
Jeev Milkha Singh said that he didn't think he would play golf again after the death of his parents due to COVID-19 last year.
- World No.1 Scottie Scheffler Wins First Major At Masters, Tiger Woods Finishes 47th
Top-ranked Scottie Scheffler captured his first major title on Sunday by winning the Masters in dominating fashion, holding firm down the stretch to seize the green jacket after Tiger Woods completed his comeback from severe leg injuries.
- Masters 2022: Tiger Woods' Challenge Fades, Scottie Scheffler In Command
Tiger Woods' hopes of a victorious return from career-threatening injuries evaporated on Augusta National's greens on Saturday while Scottie Scheffler seized a three-stroke Masters lead.