- United States Young Guns Overwhelm Europe In Ryder Cup Rout
The United States crushed Europe 19-9 to recapture the Ryder Cup on Sunday in a performance captain Steve Stricker called the "greatest of all time".
- United States Of America Aims To Win Back Ryder Cup As Europe Seeks Upset
An American squad featuring nine of the world's 11 top-ranked golfers tries to reclaim the Ryder Cup from Europe this weekend, aided by 40,000 loud supporters and a home course edge.
- Watch: Golfer Hideki Matsuyama's Errant Tee Shot Finds Its Way Into A Spectator's T-Shirt
Reigning Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama watched his ball hook well right off target. The ball struck a paved cart path, took a high bounce and then nestled its way inside the shirt of a male fan walking on the path.
- Indian Golfer Aditi Ashok Books Spot For Women's British Open, Finishes Second In Qualifiers
Indian golfer Aditi Ashok booked a spot in the Women's British Open after finishing second in the qualifiers on Monday.
- "Disheartened" Aditi Ashok Rues Missing Out On Tokyo Olympics Medal
Indian golfer Aditi Ashok is "disheartened" at missing out on a medal after finishing fourth in women's individual stroke play at the Tokyo Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics: Aditi Ashok's Performance Will Give "Huge Boost" To Indian Golf, Says Jeev Milkha Singh
Golfer Jeev Milkha Singh on Saturday praised Aditi Ashok for putting up a brilliant show at the Tokyo Olympics.
- "Wanted Her To Be A Part": Aditi Ashok To NDTV On Having Her Mom As Caddie
Aditi Ashok expressed her happiness at being able to share the Olympic experience with her mother Mash, who accompanied her as her caddie in Tokyo.
- Golfer Aditi Ashok's Journey From 41st Place In Rio To Remarkable 4th At Tokyo Olympics
Ashok agonisingly missed out on a medal at the Tokyo Olympics after finishing only two strokes behind gold medallist and World No. 1 Nelly Korda of the US.
- "Hard To Be Happy": Golfer Aditi Ashok On Fourth-Place Finish At Tokyo Olympics
Tokyo Games: After sealing a fourth-placed finish, golfer Aditi Ashok revealed that she wasn't really happy with her final round show even though it was studded with five birdies against just two bogeys.
- Tokyo Olympics: Golfer Aditi Ashok Eyes Podium Finish, Stands 2nd At The End Of Round 3
Tokyo Olympic: Indian golfer Aditi Ashok is currently ranked second after another stellar performance in Round 3 of the women's individual stroke play at the Kasumigaseki Country Club.
- Tokyo Olympics: American Xander Schauffele Wins Golf Gold, Rory Sabbatini Gets Surprise Silver
Xander Schauffele won the men's golf tournament at the Tokyo Olympics on Sunday by one shot from surprise silver medallist Rory Sabbatini of Slovakia.
- Tokyo Olympics: Indian Golfer Diksha Dagar Leaves For Tokyo After Last-Minute Entry
Tokyo Olympics: Indian golfer Diksha Dagar who has qualified for Olympics following a last-minute withdrawal left for Tokyo on Saturday.
- Tokyo Olympics: Anirban Lahiri Enjoys Strong Start, Opens With 67 In Men's Golf
Indian golfer Anirban Lahiri got a solid start in Tokyo Olympics with a first-round score of 4-under 67 for a share of the eighth position in men's golf competition.
- Tokyo Olympics: Golf First Round Suspended Due To "Dangerous Weather"
Play was halted just before 2:00 pm local time with 27 of the 60-player field yet to finish their opening 18 holes as thunder cracked around the course.
- Tokyo 2020: How This Golfer And Wife Beat Olympics' 'No Family' Rule
Tokyo 2020: Taiwan golfer CT Pan found an ingenious way around the "no-family" rule at the Olympics.
- Indian Open Golf Cancelled For Second Straight Year
Indian Open Golf was also cancelled last year due to the coronavirus pandemic. The European Tour will look to schedule a replacement tournament in the final week of October.
- "Best Surprise": Anirban Lahiri Qualifies For Tokyo Olympics
Anirban Lahiri made the cut at the 60th spot in the final Tokyo Olympics Rankings for men.
- PGA Chief Sorry Over Crowd Scenes At Kiawah After Phil Mickelson's PGA Championship Win
PGA chief executive Seth Waugh apologized for the raucous crowd scenes at the Kiawah Island which marked the climax of Phil Mickelson's PGA Championship victory.