Formula 1 News
- Lewis Hamilton "Feels For Fans" As Max Verstappen Runs Away With Title
Max Verstappen has won 11 of 17 races and now has an almost unassailable 116-point lead over Charles Leclerc with just six grands prix to go.
- Max Verstappen On Verge Of Second World Title As Formula One Returns To Singapore
Red Bull's dominant Max Verstappen can clinch a second world championship when the Singapore Grand Prix returns this weekend after a three-year absence because of Covid
- Formula One To Double Number Of Sprints To Six In 2023
Formula One will stage six sprint races in 2023, double the number of the format that has proved a popular addition to grand prix weekends in the past two seasons.
- Formula One Team Williams Part Ways With Canadian Driver Nicholas Latifi
Canadian Formula One driver Nicholas Latifi is to leave the Williams team at the end of the 2022 season, the British outfit announced on Friday
- Formula One Adds Las Vegas As 2023 Calendar Grows To 24 Races
Formula One provisionally added a first race in Las Vegas to the 2023 schedule announced on Tuesday, taking the total to a record 24.
- Williams Driver Alex Albon Out Of Hospital After Respiratory Failure
Alex Albon has been released from hospital after the Williams driver suffered respiratory failure following complications from appendix surgery
- Max Verstappen Wins Italian Grand Prix To Close In On F1 Title
Italian Grand Prix: Max Verstappen is 116 points ahead of Charles Leclerc in the drivers' standings after winning in Monza.
- Ferrari's Charles Leclerc Claims Pole For Italian Grand Prix
Charles Leclerc finished 0.145 seconds ahead of championship leader Max Verstappen after posting his fastest lap on his final shot around the Temple of Speed
- Alex Albon Ruled Out Of Italian Grand Prix With Appendicitis
Alex Albon will miss the Formula One Italian Grand Prix this weekend after coming down with appendicitis, his team Williams announced on Saturday.
- Carlos Sainz Ensures Ferrari Top Times Again In Monza Practice
Carlos Sainz made sure Ferrari were fastest in both of Friday's practice runs at the Italian Grand Prix by topping the times in the second session at Monza
- Porsche Says Talks With Red Bull To Enter Formula One Fail
Porsche had a team from 1957-62, although they only raced in two complete seasons 1961/62, with their only victory Dan Gurney's in the 1962 French Grand Prix
- Lewis Hamilton Gets Monza Grid Penalty, Optimistic Of Maintaining Win Record
Lewis Hamilton was full of optimism on Friday that he can still win a race this season to uphold a record of at least one grand prix success every year since his debut in 2007
- Dutch Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton Apologises For Emotional Radio Outburst
Lewis Hamilton apologised to his Mercedes team for his angry reaction on Sunday after a late safety car intervention upset his bid to win the Dutch Grand Prix.
- Max Verstappen Claims Dramatic Dutch Home Win With Second Title In Sight
Max Verstappen made the most of his unerring speed and reliability, and the chaotic teamwork of his rivals, to claim a dramatic victory for Red Bull in his home Dutch Grand Prix on Sunday.
- Max Verstappen Delights Home Crowd With Dramatic Pole In Dutch Grand Prix
Max Verstappen claimed a pulsating late pole position for Red Bull with a dramatic final lap at his home Dutch Grand Prix
- Dutch GP: Charles LecLerc And Ferrari Gatecrash Max Verstappen's Orange Army
Charles Leclerc topped the times ahead of team-mate Carlos Sainz as Ferrari spoiled the party in second practice for a huge crowd of local fans at the Dutch Grand Prix on Friday.
- Oscar Piastri To Drive For McLaren And Not Alpine In 2023
Australian Oscar Piastri will drive for Formula One team McLaren and not Alpine next year, motor car racing's governing body the International Motoring Federation (FIA) announced on Friday
- Charles LecLerc Calls For 'Tear-Offs' Ruling As Ferrari Look To Bounce Back
Charles Leclerc on Thursday called for a clear ruling to prevent drivers throwing visor 'tear-offs' on the track during races, after his hopes of success in Belgium were ruined by a Max Verstappen discard.