Formula 1 News
- "That's Your Job": Frustrated Lewis Hamilton Questions Team Strategy At Miami GP
A frustrated Lewis Hamilton questioned his Mercedes team's strategy on Sunday after he finished sixth behind team-mate George Russell at the Miami Grand Prix.
- Max Verstappen Triumphs In Sweltering Miami Grand Prix
World champion Max Verstappen resisted a late attack from series leader Charles Leclerc of Ferrari to claim an accomplished victory for Red Bull.
- Miami GP: Ferrari's Charles Leclerc Grabs Pole, Praises "Crazy" Fans
Charles Leclerc praised the enthusiasm of Ferrari's many American fans, but warned of a tense battle ahead after leading the Italian team to a front-row lockout at the inaugural Miami Grand Prix.
- Miami Grand Prix, Formula 1: Sergio Perez Quickest In Final Practice As Mercedes Slump Again
Miami Grand Prix: Sergio Perez topped the times for Red Bull ahead of championship leader Charles Leclerc in Saturday's final free practice.
- Miami Grand Prix: George Russell Tops The Times for Mercedes In Practice
Mercedes's George Russell topped Friday's second free practice for this weekend's Miami Grand Prix.
- Max Verstappen Hopes To Ignore Hype And Win First Miami Grand Prix
World champion Max Verstappen will seek to ignore all the hype and razzmatazz this weekend to win the Miami Grand Prix.
- Formula One Pioneer Tony Brooks Dies Aged 90
Motorsport pioneer Tony Brooks, who won six Formula One grands prix in the 1950s and was nicknamed the "Racing Dentist", has died aged 90.
- F1 World Champion Max Verstappen Receives Laureus World Sportsman of the Year Award, Elaine Thompson-Herah Is Sportswoman Of The Year
Max Verstappen secured his first World Championship at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix in December after a tense duel with Mercedes' Lewis Hamilton
- Max Verstappen Wins Emilia Romagna Formula 1 Grand Prix
World champion Max Verstappen won the Emilia Romagna Formula 1 Grand Prix on Sunday leading home teammate Sergio Perez in a Red Bull one-two.
- "Thought He Was An Arsenal Fan?": Max Verstappen Takes A Dig as Rival F1 Driver Lewis Hamilton Shows Interest To Buy Chelsea
Lewis Hamilton, seven-time world F1 champion, has reportedly shown interest to be part of a group of investors who might bid to buy Premier League club Chelsea
- Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix: Max Verstappen On Pole For Sprint Race, Charles Leclerc Second
Emilia-Romagna Grand Prix: Max Verstappen will start the sprint race from pole position after coming out on top during qualifying.
- Lewis Hamilton, Formula 1 Great, Ready To Invest In Chelsea Takeover Bid
Hamilton, speaking ahead of Sunday's Imola Grand Prix, added that from the age of five or six he had been a supporter of Chelsea's bitter city rivals Arsenal.
- Carlos Sainz Extends Ferrari Contract Until 2024
Carlos Sainz has extended his contract with Ferrari by two years until the end of 2024.
- Charles Leclerc Favourite For Ferrari's Home Race, Rivals Play Catch-Up
Charles LecLerc is a favourite for Ferrari's home race at Emilia Romagna Grand Prix.
- After Surfing, Lewis Hamilton's "Next Up" Plan For Teammate George Russell
Amid the ongoing F1 season, Lewis Hamilton is having plenty of fun with Mercedes teammate George Russell.
- Italy Freezes Villa Of Russian F1 Driver Nikita Mazepin And Father
Nikita Mazepin, 23, was sacked by the Haas Formula One team last month after Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- Charles Leclerc Wins Australian Grand Prix As Max Verstappen Fails To Finish
A flawless Charles Leclerc led from start to finish to steer his Ferrari to an action-packed win at the Australian Grand Prix on Sunday with world champion Max Verstappen failing to finish.
- "Terrible": Max Verstappen Unhappy Despite Making Australia Front Row
World champion Max Verstappen complained that his weekend had been "terrible" despite qualifying second for Sunday's Australian Grand Prix, saying he did not feel comfortable in his Red Bull.