Formula 1 News
- Turkish GP: Valtteri Bottas Wins Turkish Grand Prix As Max Verstappen Reclaims Championship Lead
Mercedes driver Valtteri Bottas claimed his first chequered flag of the season to win the Turkish Grand Prix on Sunday as Max Verstappen reclaimed the lead in the title race.
- Turkish Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton Dominates Qualifying To Minimise Grid Penalty
Lewis Hamilton dominated qualifying for the Turkish Grand Prix to minimise the damage from the 10-place grid penalty Mercedes decided to incur by changing his engine ahead of the race.
- Qatar To Hold Its First-Ever Formula One Grand Prix
Qatar will hold its first ever Formula One Grand Prix in November replacing the cancelled Australian GP, organisers announced on Thursday.
- Saudi Arabia "Racing Against Time" To Complete Formula 1 Track
Saudi Arabia is working overtime to prepare for its Formula One debut, an official said, with the track still under construction ahead of the race in early December.
- Lewis Hamilton 1st F1 Driver To Reach 100 Wins With Victory At Russian Grand Prix
Lewis Hamilton won the Russian Grand Prix for his 100th Formula One Grand Prix success on Sunday.
- McLaren's Lando Norris Takes "Manic" Maiden Pole At Russian Grand Prix
McLaren's Lando Norris took his maiden Formula One pole in a shock outcome to Saturday's qualifying for the Russian Grand Prix.
- Formula One: Mick Schumacher To Race For Haas Team In 2022
22-year-old Mick Schumacher, son of seven-time former world champion Michael Schumacher, will continue to race for the Haas team in the 2022 Formula One season, it was confirmed on Thursday.
- Lewis Hamilton Hoping To End Frustrating Pursuit Of 100th Win In Russia
Lewis Hamilton will be seeking to exploit every advantage he can find this weekend as he bids for an unprecedented and thus far elusive 100th Formula One win to regain the lead in the world championship at the Russian Grand Prix.
- Aston Martin Retain Sebastian Vettel And Lance Stroll For 2022 F1 Season
Aston Martin on Thursday announced an unchanged driver line-up for the 2022 Formula One season, with four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel and Lance Stroll both retained.
- Lewis Hamilton Praises Halo Device For "Saving" Him In Monza Crash
Lewis Hamilton praised the halo device for keeping him "safe" following the dramatic crash at Italian Grand Prix.
- Italian GP: Max Verstappen Gets 3-Place Grid Penalty After Crash With Lewis Hamilton
Red Bull's championship leader Max Verstappen was handed a three-place grid penalty for his role in the frightening crash with Lewis Hamilton.
- Italian Grand Prix: Daniel Ricciardo Wins As Lewis Hamilton, Max Verstappen Crash Out
Daniel Ricciardo won the F1 Italian Grand Prix on Sunday as the Australian took advantage of Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen's dramatic crash.
- Max Verstappen In Pole At Italian Grand Prix, Valtteri Bottas Wins Sprint
Max Verstappen will start the Italian Grand Prix in pole position despite finishing second in Saturday's qualifying sprint at Monza.
- Valtteri Bottas Pips Lewis Hamilton To Pole Position For Italian GP Sprint Race
Italian GP Sprint: Valtteri Bottas clocked one minute, 19.555 seconds on his last qualifying lap at Monza to finish just 0.096 seconds ahead of Lewis Hamilton.
- AlphaTauri Retain Yuki Tsunoda, Pierre Gasly For 2022 Season
Japanese youngster Yuki Tsunoda and Frenchman Pierre Gasly will stay at AlphaTauri for the 2022 Formula One season, the team announced on Tuesday.
- George Russell Confirmed As Lewis Hamilton's New Teammate At Mercedes
British driver George Russell was confirmed as Lewis Hamilton's new teammate at Mercedes for the next Formula 1 season.
- F1: Valtteri Bottas To Join Alfa Romeo In 2022 As George Russell Set For Mercedes
Valtteri Bottas has signed a multi-year deal with Alfa Romeo starting next season, the Formula One team announced Monday, paving the way for George Russell to join Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes.
- Max Verstappen Wins Dutch Grand Prix To Take Formula 1 Championship Lead
Home favourite Max Verstappen snatched the world championship lead from Lewis Hamilton as the Red Bull driver claimed victory at the Dutch Grand Prix.