- Australia Pulls Out Of Junior Men's Hockey World Cup In India, FIH Pro League Due To COVID-19
Australia pulled out of several upcoming FIH tournaments, including the Junior Men's Hockey World Cup slated to be held in India later this year, citing COVID-19 related government travel restrictions.
- Tokyo Olympics Bronze "Just The Beginning" For India Hockey Team: Forward Shamsher Singh
Forward Shamsher Singh on Monday said winning the Olympic bronze medal was just ticking off one box in the new beginning for the Indian men's hockey team, which aspires to be the world number one side.
- Hockey India Names 25 Players For Senior Women's National Coaching Camp
Hockey India has called up 25 players for the senior women's national coaching camp scheduled to begin in SAI, Bengaluru on September 13.
- "Can't Rest On Our Laurels": Two-Time Olympic Medallist Gurbux Singh To Men's Hockey Team
Two-time Olympics medallist Gurbux Singh praised India men's hockey team's performance in recently concluded Tokyo Olympics but said that the team have to start preparing for the next Olympics with an aim to do even better.
- Indian Hockey Teams Unlikely To Compete In Birmingham CWG: IOA Chief
The Indian hockey teams are unlikely to participate in next year's Commonwealth Games in Birmingham to ensure that they hit peak form during the Asian Games, which is a qualifier for the 2024 Paris Olympics, IOA chief Narinder Batra said on Friday
- Major Dhyan Chand Birth Anniversary: Kiren Rijiju, Anurag Thakur Remember The "Wizard of Indian Hockey"
Kiren Rijiju took to Twitter to pay tribute to the legendary Major Dhyan Chand on his birth anniversary.
- National Sports Day 2021: Tributes Pour In For Major Dhyan Chand On His Birth Anniversary
National Sports Day 2021: Tributes poured in for Major Dhyan Chand on his 116th birth anniversary.
- Indian Hockey Stars Harmanpreet Singh, Gurjit Kaur Nominated For FIH Player Of The Year Awards
Harmanpreet Singh had scored a whopping six goals from eight matches from his drag-flick to help the Indian men's hockey team clinch a historic bronze in Tokyo, its first Olympic medal in 41 years.
- Tokyo Olympic Hockey Heroes Of Odisha Accorded Warm Welcome In Home District
Four Tokyo Olympic hockey players from the state, Deep Grace Ekka, Namita Toppo, Amit Rohidas and Birendra Lakra, received a rousing welcome in their native district Sundergarh.
- Hockey India Expresses Heartfelt Gratitude Towards Odisha Government For Undying Support
Indian men's and women's hockey team captains, Manpreet Singh and Rani Rampal thanked the Odisha government for their contribution towards Indian hockey and its development during a felicitation ceremony.
- Odisha Government To Sponsor Indian National Hockey Teams For 10 More Years
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik has announced that the state government will continue to sponsor the Indian hockey teams (both men and women) for 10 more years.
- Indian Hockey Team Members Arrive In Odisha To Grand Welcome
Members of the Indian men's and women's hockey teams were given a grand welcome as they arrived at the Bhubaneswar airport in Odisha.
- Manner Of Rejigging Of Roles From Men's To Women's Hockey Side Was Disrespectful: Sjoerd Marijne
Sjoerd Marijne spoke about his tenure with the Indian women's hockey team and also opened up about a bitter episode which is still fresh in his mind.
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Felicitates Hockey Players From State For Spectacular Show At Tokyo Olympics
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik felicitated the players from the state who were part of the Indian hockey team in the just concluded Tokyo Olympics.
- Tokyo Olympics: Was Shattered After Losing Bronze Medal Match, Says Vandana Katariya
Tokyo Olympics: India women's hockey player Vandana Katariya said that the team was shattered after losing in the bronze medal match against Great Britain.
- "Let Me Show You...": Bronze Medallist PR Sreejesh Reunites With Family After Tokyo Olympics. See Pics
India men's hockey team goalkeeper PR Sreejesh took to Instagram to share pictures with his family after returning from Tokyo
- PR Sreejesh On Olympic Bronze: "May This Be An Onam Gift For Malayalis"
India men's hockey goalkeeper PR Sreejesh on Wednesday said that the bronze medal win at the Tokyo Olympics is an Onam gift for Malayalis.
- Tokyo Games: Rio 2016 Experience Helped Us To Prepare Well For 2020 Olympics, Says Rani Rampal
Tokyo Olympics: India women's hockey captain Rani Rampal said Rio 2016 was the turning point for women's game in India and the experience helped the team to prepare well for Tokyo Games.