- Asia Cup Hockey: India's Title Hopes Dashed After Losing 2-3 To Korea In Semifinal
The Indian women's hockey team's hopes of defending the Asia Cup title went up in smoke as Korea secured a come-from-behind 2-3 win to qualify for the final of the continental event at the Sultan Qaboos Complex on Wednesday.
- Women's Asia Cup: Holders India Stunned 0-2 By Japan In Pool A
Women's Asia Cup: India crashed to a shocking 0-2 defeat to Japan in Pool A on Sunday.
- Women's Hockey Asia Cup: Defending Champions India Dominate Malaysia In 9-0 Thrashing
Indian Women's Hockey Team made a fine start to their campaign at the Women's Asia Cup with a strong 9-0 win against Malaysia here at the Sultan Qaboos Hockey Stadium in Muscat, Oman on Friday.
- 33 COVID-19 Cases Detected At SAI Bengaluru, 16 Of Them Hockey Players
Sixteen members of the senior men's hockey team were among the 33 COVID-19 cases detected on Friday at the Sports Authority of India's National Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru.
- Delhi High Court Asks Hockey India To Disclose Member Details, Employee Salaries In Sealed Cover
The Delhi High Court has asked Hockey India to reveal details of members and employee salaries under the Right to Information (RTI) Act.
- New PC Rule By FIH: Defenders Can Keep Wearing Protective Face Gear Within 23 Metre Area
The International Hockey Federation (FIH) has allowed players defending penalty corners to keep their protective equipment on even after the ball goes outside the striking circle, but must remove them at the first opportunity inside the 23m area.
- Asia Cup: India Women's Hockey Team Departs For Oman To Defend Title
Asia Cup Women's Hockey: India will compete against China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand in the competition
- FIH Favourite Match Of 2021: India vs Germany Tokyo Olympics Bronze Medal Match Achieves Third Place In Poll
FIH Favourite Match Of 2021: Indian hockey fans around the globe made their voices heard in large numbers as Manpreet Singh-led side's thrilling 5-4 win against Germany in the Tokyo Olympics bronze medal encounter.
- Savita Named Captain Of Indian Women's Hockey Team For Asia Cup In Muscat
Experienced goalkeeper Savita will lead India at the upcoming women's Asia Cup in Muscat as Hockey India on Wednesday named a strong 18-member squad for the event, including 16 players that featured at the Tokyo Olympics.
- From Rio 2016 To Tokyo 2020, We Have Come A Long Way, Says Rani Rampal
Indian women's hockey team skipper Rani Rampal feels their memorable run at the Tokyo Olympics has taught the players to perform under extreme pressure.
- India "Could Have Won Semi-Final" Against Argentina In Tokyo Olympics, Says Women's Hockey Team Captain Rani Rampal
India Women's Hockey team captain Rani Rampal spoke about how the team gained confidence from a 1-0 win over Australia in the quarterfinal and felt they could beat World No. 2 Argentina in the semi-final to earn a podium finish.
- Women's Hockey Camp Starts With 60 Players, List To Be Pruned Down To 33
A total of 60 players have joined the senior women's national hockey camp which began at the Sports Authority of India south centre in Bengaluru on Monday.
- Hockey Rankings: Indian Men To Finish 2021 In Third Spot, Women Drop To Ninth
Olympic bronze winning Indian men's hockey team will end the year in third spot, its highest-ever, as per the International Hockey Federation rankings released on Thursday.
- Asian Champions Trophy: India Seal 4-3 Win vs Pakistan To Finish Third
Asian Champions Trophy: It was India's second win over Pakistan in the tournament after having beaten the same opponents 3-1 in the round-robin stages.
- Asian Champions Trophy Hockey, India vs Pakistan Highlights: India Beat Pakistan, Finish 3rd
Asian Champions Trophy Hockey, IND vs PAK Playoffs Highlights: India edged past Pakistan 4-3 in a thriller as they secured a bronze medal in the Asian Champions Trophy.
- Pakistan vs India, Asian Champions Trophy Hockey Third/Fourth Place Match Playoff: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Pakistan and India face each other in the Asian Champions Trophy third/fourth place match playoff in Dhaka on Wednesday.
- Asian Champions Trophy: India Suffer 3-5 Defeat vs Japan In Semi-Final, To Face Pakistan In Bronze Medal Clash
Asian Champions Trophy: Despite being the favourites, India suffered a huge 3-5 defeat vs Japan in the semi-final on Tuesday.
- India vs Japan, Asian Champions Trophy Hockey 2021 Highlights: India Lose 3-5 vs Japan In Semi-Final
India vs Japan Hockey 2021: India suffered a 3-5 defeat vs Japan in the Asian Champions Trophy semi-final on Tuesday.