- "We Don't Fear Germany": India Women's Hockey Team Captain Savita Punia
At No. 6, the hosts are the second-best side in the India-leg of the Olympic Qualifiers to be held in Ranchi from January 13 to 19.
- Argentina Sojourn For Indian Hockey Team Before Chile World Cup
Hockey World Cup is scheduled to be held from November 29 to December 10 in Santiago, and Hockey India has named its squad.
- Indian Women's Hockey Team Reclaims Best-Ever 6th Position In World Rankings
The Indian women's hockey team has reclaimed its best-ever sixth place ranking in the world following its stupendous show in the just-concluded Asian Champions Trophy and the Hangzhou Asian Games.
- India Clubbed Alongside Higher-ranked Germany In Women's Hockey Olympic Qualifier
The Indian women's hockey team has a tough task at hand as it has been clubbed alongside world No.5 Germany in the FIH Hockey Olympic Qualifiers
- PM Modi Congratulates Indian Hockey Team On Women's Asian Champions Trophy Win
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday congratulated the Indian women's hockey team on winning the Asian Champions Trophy 2023 beating Japan 4-0 in the final
- India Beat Japan 4-0 To Win Women's Asian Champions Trophy Hockey Title
Playing exhilarating hockey from the word go, an aggressive Indian women's team crushed title holders Japan 4-0 to lift its second Asian Champions Trophy title on Sunday.
- India Lose 3-6 To Germany In Sultan Of Johor Cup Semi-Final
Three-time champions India failed to defend their Sultan of Johor Cup junior hockey title, losing 3-6 to world no.2 Germany in the semifinal at Johor Bahru in Malaysia on Friday.
- Unbeaten India Hold Psychological Advantage Over South Korea In Women's Asian Champions Trophy Semi-Final
Unbeaten so far in the event, a dominant India will have a psychological advantage over South Korea when the two meet in the semifinal of the women's Asian Champions Trophy hockey tournament.
- India Outplay South Korea To Remain Unbeaten In Women's Asian Champions Trophy, Face Same Team In Semifinals
Already through to the semifinals, India thrashed South Korea 5-0 with Salima Tete scoring a brace in their last league match to maintain their unbeaten run.
- Indian Women Beat Japan 2-1, Assure Semifinal Berth In Asian Champions Trophy Hockey
India eked out a narrow 2-1 win over Japan to register their fourth straight win and storm into the semifinals of the women's Asian Champions Trophy hockey tournament.
- Indian Women's Hockey Team Beats China In Women's Asian Champions Trophy
The Indian hockey team survived some anxious moments to avenge its Asian Games loss with a 2-1 win over China and continue its rampaging run at the women's Asian Champions Trophy
- India Defeat New Zealand, Enter Semi-finals Of Sultan of Johor Cup Hockey
Indian junior men's hockey team remained on course to defend its title, stunning New Zealand 6-2 to enter the semifinals of the Sultan of Johor Cup in Johor Bahru
- India Defeat Hosts Malaysia 3-1 In Sultan Of Johor Cup Hockey Tournament
Goals from Aditya Lalage, Amandeep Lakra and Rohit helped Indian colts decimate hosts Malaysia 3-1 in the Sultan of Johor Cup tournament in Johor Bahru, Malaysia on Saturday.
- India Draw 3-3 With Pakistan In Sultan Of Johor Cup Hockey
Defending champions India came from behind twice to hold arch-rivals Pakistan to a 3-3 draw in a thrilling opening match of the Sultan of Johor Cup
- Sultan Johor Cup Hockey: Indian Colts To Face Pakistan In Opener
India are placed in Pool B along with Malaysia, Pakistan, and New Zealand, while Pool A features Germany, Australia, South Africa and Great Britain
- India Women's Hockey Team Looks To Showcase Real Potential In Asian Champions Trophy
The failure to clinch the gold medal at the just-concluded Asian Games still fresh in its mind, the Indian women's hockey team will look to showcase its real potential
- India To Host Women's FIH Hockey Olympic Qualifiers
The FIH on Friday moved the Women's FIH Hockey Olympic Qualifiers to Ranchi, India from Changzhou, China.
- 'Honoured To Be Compared With Dhoni But...': Men's Hockey Captain Harmanpreet Singh's Honest Admission
Asian Games-winning Indian men's hockey team captain Harmanpreet Singh doesn't fancy comparisons with the legendary Mahendra Singh Dhoni.