- Commonwealth Games 2022: Manpreet Singh To Lead 18-Member Indian Hockey Squad
India will begin their campaign in the Commonwealth Games 2022 on July 31 against Ghana.
- Women's Hockey World Cup: Netherlands Start As Firm Favourites, India Aim For A First
The creme de la creme of women's hockey will be in action when top 16 sides of the world will fight for the coveted FIH World Cup crown with record eight-time winners Netherlands eyeing a hat-trick of titles and India aiming for a first
- Women's Hockey World Cup 2022: Full Schedule, Match Timing, Live Streaming, India Squad - All You Need To Know
Women's Hockey World Cup 2022: India have historically never performed well in the women's World Cup and do not have a single medal to show. They finished fourth in the first ever World Cup held in 1974.
- 2 Players, 3 Support Staff Members Of Indian Men's Hockey Team Test Positive For COVID-19
Hockey India on Thursday reported that two players and three members of the support staff of the Indian men's have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Hockey Player Birendra Lakra Accused Of Involvement In Murder Of Friend: Report
Lakra, 32, was part of India's bronze medal winning team at the Tokyo Games and also led the national side at the Asia Cup, where the team won a bronze medal.
- Olympic Medallist And Hockey World Cup Winner Varinder Singh Dies At 75
Olympic and World Cup medallist Varinder Singh, who was an integral part of some of India's memorable victories in the 1970s, died in Jalandhar.
- Men's FIH Hockey World Cup 2023 To Be Held In Bhubaneswar, Rourkela From January
This is the second time Odisha is hosting the Men's FIH Hockey World Cup.
- Rani Rampal Misses Out As India Announce Women's Hockey Squad For CWG 2022
The side will be captained by goalkeeper Savita Punia while experienced defender Deep Grace Ekka will be her deputy in the Birmingham CWG, to be held from July 28 to August 8.
- Indian Women's Hockey Team Defeats USA, Finish 3rd In Debut FIH Pro League
Argentina have already won the title with Netherlands finishing second.
- FIH Pro League: Indian Women Beat USA 4-2
Danielle Grega gave USA the lead in the 28th minute through a field effort before the Indians forced their way back into the match by scoring through Deep Grace Ekka (31st), Navneet Kaur (32nd) and Sonika (40th) to take a 3-1 lead
- Rani Rampal Misses Out As India Name FIH Women's Hockey World Cup Squad
Savita Punia will continue to lead the Indian team with Deep Grace Ekka remaining her deputy.
- Women's FIH Pro League: India Look To address Grey Areas Against USA Ahead Of World Cup 2022
With the World Cup just around the corner, Savita Punia said the Indian team is shaping up really well for the quadrennial tournament.
- India Lose 1-2 In Second Match As Netherlands Claim FIH Pro League Men's Title
The Indian men's hockey team's FIH Pro League title hopes went up in smoke after suffering a hard-fought 1-2 defeat against the Netherlands in the second match of the two-leg tie
- FIH Pro Hockey League: India Women Lose 2-3 To Argentina In Second Match
Indian women's hockey team squandered a one-goal lead to lose 2-3 to Olympic silver medallist Argentina in the second match of the double-leg FIH Pro League tie on Sunday
- Pro Hockey League: Indian Men's Team Loses To Netherlands In Shoot-Out, Virtually Out Of Title Race
The Indian men's hockey team produced a lion hearted performance before going down 1-4 to leaders the Netherlands in the shoot-out after both the sides were locked 2-2 at regulation time to virtually crash out of the title race of the FIH Pro League on Saturday
- Women's FIH Pro League 2021-22: India Register Famous Win Over Olympic Silver Medallist Argentina
After a 3-3 stalemate in regulation time, India women defeated Argentina 2-1 in the shoot-out.
- FIH Pro League: Alexander Hendrickx Strikes Twice As Belgium Defeat India 3-2
Hendrickx (49th, 59th) produced two goals in the fourth quarter to go with a 33rd minute goal from Nicolas de Kerpel as the Olympic champions fought back from a 0-1 deficit
- FIH Pro League: Belgium Thrash India Women 5-0
Indian women's team had a forgettable day in office as it received a sound 0-5 thrashing at the hands of Belgium in a FIH Pro League match in Antwerpon Saturday.