- Jammu And Kashmir Knock Out Kerala To Make Vijay Hazare Trophy Quarterfinals
Jammu and Kashmir extended their dream run in the Vijay Hazare Trophy to the quarterfinals as they knocked Kerala out from the tournament with a seven-wicket win,on Saturday
- "Wait For Right Time...": Anurag Thakur On Ramiz Raja's 2023 World Cup Warning
Ramiz Raja recently insisted that if the Indian cricket team doesn't take part in the Asia Cup, which is scheduled to be held in Pakistan next year, their team will also not play in the ICC ODI World Cup in India.
- India's Predicted XI vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI: Will Deepak Chahar Get A Chance?
India vs New Zealand: India trail 1-0 against New Zealand after losing the first ODI by 7 wickets in Auckland. Will they look to bring some change in the bowling line-up?
- India Need Bowlers To Step Up, To Stay Alive In Series vs New Zealand
The coverage of the New Zealand vs India 2nd ODI begins at 6 AM IST on Prime Video. The match starts at 7 AM IST.
- "One Month After Pak vs Ind...": Shoaib Akhtar Reacts To Empty MCG Stands For Australia-England ODI
Former Pakistan pacer Shoaib Akhtar has reacted to the viral picture of empty Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) stands for the third ODI between Australia and England, saying it is "food for thought"
- Watch: Jasprit Bumrah Gives Fitness Update, Shares Video Of His Intense Training Session
Jasprit Bumrah shared a video of his training session where he could be seen doing a few running drills. Bumrah has been out since September.
- IND vs NZ, 2nd ODI Preview: Indian Batting Needs Fresh Approach To Save Series
India would expect a better approach from skipper Shikhar Dhawan and young Shubman Gill in the Powerplay overs when the team clashes with New Zealand in the do-or-die second One-Day International on Sunday
- T10 League Plans Expansion To Five Locations After Thumbs Up From 2 ICC Full Members
The organisers of the six-year old Abu Dhabi T10 League are planning to expand their reach to five different locations around the world
- "Illegal In The World, But Not In Pakistan": Wasim Akram On His Rehab Experience
Wasim Akram has revealed that he was kept in a rehab in Pakistan for two-and-a-half months against his will. He also said that keeping someone against their will is "illegal in the world, but not in Pakistan".
- Tim Southee Fifth New Zealand Cricketer To Achieve This Feat In ODIs
New Zealand pacer Tim Southee crossed the 200-wicket mark in ODI cricket, becoming the fifth bowler from his country to do so.
- India vs New Zealand, 2nd ODI: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
IND vs NZ, 2nd ODI: Shikhar Dhawan-led side would look to level the three-match series on Sunday
- Watch: Washington Sundar Stuns Cricket Fanatics With Exquisite Scoop Shot Off Matt Henry In 1st ODI
Washington Sundar scored an outrageous scoop shot in the first ODI of the 3-match series against New Zealand. The video has gone viral on social media.
- "Never Felt Energy Like That": Virat Kohli Reminisces About Knock vs Pakistan In T20 World Cup
On Saturday, Kohli shared a picture from the match against Pakistan on Instagram and he captioned the post as: "October 23rd 2022 will always be special in my heart. Never felt energy like that in a cricket game before. What a blessed evening that was."
- What David Miller Said About Prospect Of Facing Anrich Nortje In South Africa's T20 League
David Miller, who will be leading the Paarl Royalsin the inaugural edition of the upcoming SA20 league, pointed out tearaway pacer Anrich Nortje as a massive challenge who will bring in attack and is keen to take him down in the tournament.
- "If India Don't Come...": Ramiz Raja Confirms Plans For ODI World Cup 2023
Ramiz Raja said that PCB's stand is firm on the matter, if India decided not to travel to Pakistan for the Asia Cup
- "Can Introspect, Come Back With New Ideas": Shreyas Iyer After Defeat vs NZ
India batter Shreyas Iyer admitted that a "few things didn't go their way" in the opening ODI against New Zealand and as a team, they need to "introspect" and comeback stronger in the remaining two games of the series.
- Ibrahim Zadran Ton Helps Afghanistan Thrash Sri Lanka In ODI Opener
Afghanistan posted 294-8 after electing to bat as Ibrahim put on key partnerships including a 118-run second-wicket stand with Rahmat Shah, who made 52, in Pallekele.
- India Remain Top Of ICC World Cup Super League Table Despite Loss To New Zealand
India are at the top with 129 points from 19 matches, followed by England (125 points from 18 games), and Australia (120 points from 18 matches), respectively.