- Vietnam Open: N Siki Reddy, Rohan Kapoor Enter Mixed Doubles Quarterfinals
India's N Sikki Reddy and Rohan Kapoor dug deep to beat Hong Kong's Fan Ka Yan and Yeung Shing Choi and reach the mixed doubles quarterfinals at the Vietnam Open Super 100 badminton tournament on Thursday
- China Set To Host BWF World Tour Finals In December 2022
BWF Secretary General Thomas Lund said it was a positive step for the sport to see elite level badminton in China once again
- Vietnem Open: Sai Praneeth Bows Out In Second Round
A former World Championships bronze medallist, Praneeth, who has been struggling for form for the last one year, lost 21-17 18-21 13-21 to Satish Kumar to make another early exit from a tournament.
- BWF World Rankings: HS Prannoy Storms Into Top 15 For First Time In Four Years
Ace Indian shuttler HS Prannoy has entered the top 15 of the Badminton World Federation (BWF) World Rankings after a gap of almost four years
- Chennai Open 2022: Ankita Raina Blown Away By Tatjana Maria
Chennai Open 2022: The fourth-seed Tatjana Maria proved too good for the 29-year old Ankita Raina, dashing her hopes in an hour and 15 minutes.
- BWF World Rankings: HS Prannoy Achieves Best Ranking In Four Years, Climbs To Number 16 Spot
On the other hand, the mixed doubles pair of Ishaan Bhatnagar and Tanisha Crasto also achieved their career-best rank of 33 after climbing two more spots.
- HS Prannoy Becomes World No. 1 In BWF World Tour Rankings
HS Prannoy is now the world's number 1 player in the men's singles category in the BWF World Tour Rankings
- India's Anupama Upadhyaya Becomes New Junior World No. 1 In BWF Rankings
Anupama had recently cracked the senior women's Top 100 ranking and is currently placed at World No. 63 spot.
- Japan Open: HS Prannoy Loses In Quarterfinals After Valiant Effort
HS Prannoy went down fighting in the men's singles quarterfinals against world championships bronze medallist Chou Tien Chen of Chinese Taipei, bringing down the curtains on India's campaign at the Japan Open on Friday
- Hong Kong Open Badminton Falls Victim To Covid Policies
The Hong Kong Open, scheduled for November 8-13, has not been held since the pandemic began and the latest announcement dealt a fresh blow to the Chinese city's ambitions to reboot its decimated sports scene
- BWF Cancels Tournaments In Hong Kong, Macau Due To COVID-19
While the Macau Open was slated from November 1 to 6, the Hong Kong Open was scheduled to be held in Kowloon from November 8 to 13
- Japan Open: HS Prannoy Enters Quarterfinals, Srikanth Loses
HS Prannoy continued his rampaging run with a superb straight-game win over former world champion Loh Kean Yew of Singapore to breeze into the quarter finals of the Japan Open Super 750 tournament
- Japan Open 2022: Lakshya Sen, Saina Nehwal Bow Out In Round of 32
Lakshya Sen went down 21-18, 14-21, 13-21 to world number 21 Nishimoto in a men's singles match that lasted an hour and six minutes.
- Japan Open: HS Prannoy Advances To Pre-Quarterfinals
HS Prannoy moved into the men's singles pre-quarterfinals of the Japan Open after his opponent Ng ka Long Angus retired hurt midway in the first round
- BWF World Championships 2022: Imperious Viktor Axelsen Wins Second Badminton World Title
BWF World Championships: Viktor Axelsen won his second badminton world title on Sunday, beating Thailand's Kunlavut Vitidsarn 21-5, 21-16 in the final
- BWF World Championships 2022: Akane Yamaguchi Retains Her Women's Singles Title
BWF World Championships: Japan's Akane Yamaguchi retained her badminton women's world title in front of her home crowd in Tokyo,, beating China's Chen Yufei 21-12, 10-21, 21-14
- BWF World Championships: Chirag Shetty-Satwiksairaj Rankireddy Sign Off With Maiden Bronze Medal
Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty signed off with a maiden bronze medal in the men's doubles competition of the World Championships after going down narrowly to Malaysia's Aaron Chia and Soh Wooi Yik in the semifinals on Saturday
- BWF World Championships, Men's Doubles Semi-Final Highlights: Chirag Shetty And Satwiksairaj Rankireddy Go Down, Settle For Bronze
BWF World Championships, Men's Doubles Semi-Final Highlights:Chirag Shetty and Satwiksairaj Rankireddy won a bronze medal at the ongoing BWF World Championships on Saturday.