- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu Loses In Quarterfinals
Denmark Open: PV Sindhu lost in straight games to An Seyoung within 36 minutes on Friday.
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu Enters Quarters After Hard-Fought Win
India's double Olympic medallist superstar PV Sindhu reached the quarter-finals of the Denmark Open.
- Denmark Open: Lakshya Sen Sails Into Second Round, Saina Nehwal Sinks
Young Lakshya Sen thumped compatriot Sourabh Verma in straight games to enter the second round but it was curtains for Saina Nehwal at the Denmark Open on Wednesday.
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu Makes Winning Return, Kidambi Srikanth Also Advances
Denmark Open: PV Sindhu defeated Neslihan Yigit in straight sets on Tuesday.
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu Eyes Good Outing On Return To Action
Double Olympic medallist and reigning world champion PV Sindhu will look for a good outing as she returns to competitive action after a break, at the Denmark Open on Tuesday.
- Thomas Cup: Indonesia Defeat China, Claim Title After 19 Years
The Indonesian men's badminton team on Sunday defeated China in the final match of the Thomas Cup 2021.
- Thomas Cup: Indian Men's Team Lose To Denmark In Quarterfinals
Thomas Cup Badminton: The Indian men's team bowed out of the tournament after losing to Denmark in the quarterfinals.
- Uber Cup: Indian Women Crash Out After Losing To Japan In Quarterfinals
Uber Cup Badminton: The Indian women shuttlers were defeated 0-3 by Japan and were without the likes of PV Sindhu and Saina Nehwal.
- Uber Cup: Indian Men's Team Suffers 1-4 Loss To China In Last Group Match, To Face Denmark In Quarters
Already through to the quarterfinals, the Indian men's badminton team suffered a defeat at the hands of formidable China in its last group match of the Uber Cup on Thursday.
- Indian Shuttlers Reach Thomas Cup Quarterfinals, Women Lose To Thailand In Uber Cup's Last Group Game
The Indian men's badminton team hammered Tahiti 5-0 in a Group C match to enter the quarterfinals of the ongoing Thomas Cup in Aarhus for the first time since 2010.
- Uber Cup: India Women Shuttlers Shine Bright, Qualify For Quarterfinals
Indian women team progressed to the quarterfinals of the Uber Cup with a convincing 4-1 victory over Scotland.
- Uber Cup: Resilient India Beat Spain 3-2
India defeated Spain by 3-2 in their opening Group B encounter of the ongoing Uber Cup at the Ceres Arena in Aarhus on Sunday.
- Uber Cup: Saina Nehwal Retires With Injury Against Spain
India's lead women's singles player at the Uber Cup, Saina Nehwal was forced to retire from her opening match against Clara Azurmendi when she felt a sudden pain in her groin at the Ceres Arena in Aarhus.
- Learnt To Stay Calm Under Pressure From Sachin Tendulkar, Says Pramod Bhagat
Paralympic gold medallist Pramod Bhagat has attributed his calm on-court demeanour under pressure to the inspiration he took from the sportsmanship and graceful behaviour exhibited by the iconic cricketer Sachin Tendulkar
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Presents Cash Award To Paralympian Pramod Bhagat
Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik felicitated world champion para shuttler Pramod Bhagat with a cash reward of Rs. 6 crore on Friday.
- BWF Cancels Syed Modi International Badminton Tournament For Second Year In A Row
The Badminton World Federation has cancelled the Syed Modi International Super 300 tournament for the second year in a row.
- "No Greater Feeling": Suhas Yathiraj To NDTV On Winning Tokyo Paralympics Silver
Tokyo Paralympics silver medallist and Noida District Magistrate Suhas Yathiraj spoke to NDTV about his journey and what it meant to be on the podium at the Games.
- Thomas And Uber Cup Finals: Saina Nehwal, B Sai Praneeth To Lead India's Challenge, PV Sindhu Rested
Star shuttlers Saina Nehwal and B Sai Praneeth will lead the Indian women's and men's teams in the Thomas and Uber Cup finals.