- Can the Prancing Horse Shift Sebastian Vettel's Career to Top Gear Again?
Four-time champion Sebastian Vettel, who is set to leave Red Bull Racing next season, has not registered a single victory this season. Will a move to Ferrari help?
- Sebastian Vettel Is Down But Not Out
Spain was a breakthrough for Sebastian Vettel and the four-time defending world champion will be keen to lead Red Bull to their fifth consecutive Constructors' Championship in the remaining 14 races.
- Sergio 'Checo' Perez, football's loss is F1's gain
Like most young Mexicans, Sergio Perez, who is considered as one of the rising stars in Formula One, wanted to play professional soccer.
- Kimi Raikkonen great but a clear strategy is what Ferrari need
Expecting the Finn to make Ferrari fly on the tarmac from next year may well be what is farthest from the truth. After all, every gifted driver needs a completely devoted team to make magic happen.
- Government to Indian F1's rescue? Help save the common man's dignity first!
Asking the government to popularize a niche event like Indian F1 is really asking too much from a political set-up that has failed to provide basic needs of life for 66 years.
- F1 2013: Over to expectations of another superb season at hand
The F1 2013 season is not about hope and expectations. It may just be all about thrills, spills and the raw need of men to put their machines to the ultimate test.
- Luck? 'Superhero' Sebastian Vettel has the moves too!
His race at the Yas Marina circuit in Abu Dhabi was epic and while some may call him plain lucky, Vettel showed he has the ability to back his strengths to the hilt, in the face of adversity.
- Indian F1: If teams had manifestos, the undecided fans would surely be wooed
Calling on all casual Indian F1 fans. You are the undecided majority whose support can work wonders for drivers and teams at the Buddh. Here are the manifestos that may help you make up your mind.
- Meeting Michael Schumacher and experiencing aura around him
Michael Schumacher has a personality and a shining two-decade career which can have a mesmerising effect on fans. Even us journalists can be left spellbound because after all somewhere deep down, even we are die-hard fans, are we not?
- Indian F1: Sensational debut to a superb second?
A year on, the much appreciated Buddh International Circuit has only made further strides for an even better setting for the Indian leg of F1. The fact that the title-race is much closer can only increase the adrenaline levels.
- 2nd T20I, Pakistan in West Indies, 4 T20I Series, 2021 at Guyana, Jul 31, 2021West IndiesPakistanSat, Jul 31, 2021 - 8:30 PM IST
- 3rd T20I, Pakistan in West Indies, 4 T20I Series, 2021 at Guyana, Aug 1, 2021West IndiesPakistanSun, Aug 1, 2021 - 8:30 PM IST
- 1st T20, Australia in Bangladesh, 5 T20I Series, 2021 at Mirpur, Aug 3, 2021BangladeshAustraliaTue, Aug 3, 2021 - 5:30 PM IST
- 1st T20I, Pakistan in West Indies, 4 T20I Series, 2021 at Barbados, Jul 28, 2021West IndiesPakistanMatch Abandoned
- 2nd T20I, India in Sri Lanka, 3 T20I Series, 2021 at Colombo, Jul 28, 2021Sri Lanka133/6 (19.4)India132/5 (20.0)Sri Lanka beat India by 4 wickets
- 3rd T20I, India in Sri Lanka, 3 T20I Series, 2021 at Colombo, Jul 29, 2021Sri Lanka82/3 (14.3)India81/8 (20.0)Sri Lanka beat India by 7 wickets