- Cesc Fabregas showed why Barcelona cannot afford to let him go
Placed on a podium by coach Gerardo Martino, Cesc Fabregas was directly involved in five of Barcelona's seven goals in their opening La Liga fixture.
- The Belgium revolution starts in Tottenham, but spreads across Europe
Belgium internationals Jan Vertonghen, Mousa Dembele and new signing Nacer Chadli started in Tottenham's 1-0 victory at Crystal Palace.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is here to entertain
With exceptional pace and a rhythmic hairstyle, Aubameyang compliments Robert Lewandowski in an ever-improving Borussia Dortmund outfit.
- Jose Mourinho: The return of the prodigal son to Chelsea
Mourinho is not known across the footballing circles as team builder, but more like a mercenary given money to buy players to win trophies.
- Why Chelsea is not Manchester United
Or for that matter why Real Madrid can't be Barcelona or Why the Indian cricket team can't be like Australian side - the list can be endless depending upon what country you live in, which sport you follow and also how you view your sport. In the first blog, I will wholeheartedly try to explore the 'headline' in a totally balanced way while the following entry wil...
- Beauty of the Beautiful game
As I finish my morning news duties at NDTV, I decided to surf NDTVSports.com and read some of the blogs that have been written over the past couple of weeks. Believe you me I wasn't surprised one bit that more than 90% of the featured blogs were on cricket. Should Dhoni be captain? Is India playing too much cricket?
- 2012 Champions League: The year of the underdogs
The start of the season had me thinking how impossible it was for smaller clubs to make their presence felt in Europe's top competition - the UEFA Champions League - in the current scenario.
- The Messi-sippi effect
For thousands of years, Americans lived around the Mississippi, as hunters and gatherers but it wasn't until the European invasion that they realised its importance. The story of Indian football is not too different.
- Is stripping the only way for women players?
The FIFA World Cup is on and there is barely any buzz. Really? Is that even possible
- English Premier League, 2022/23Match 3 , at BournemouthBournemouthAston VillaSat, Aug 6, 2022 - 7:30 PM IST
- English Premier League, 2022/23Match 5 , at NewcastleNewcastle UnitedNottingham ForestSat, Aug 6, 2022 - 7:30 PM IST
- English Premier League, 2022/23Match 6 , at LondonTottenham HotspurSouthamptonSat, Aug 6, 2022 - 7:30 PM IST
- English Premier League, 2021/22Match 379 , at ManchesterManchester City3Aston Villa2FT
- English Premier League, 2021/22Match 380 , at NorwichNorwich City0Tottenham Hotspur5FT
- UEFA Champions League, 2021-22Final , at Stade de FranceLiverpool0Real Madrid1FT