- Tokyo Olympics: Tennis Hopes Rest On The Pair Of Sania Mirza And Ankita Raina
Tokyo Olympics: Indian tennis superstar Sania Mirza and Ankita Raina will pair up in the women's doubles event in Tokyo, which could be one of India's medal hopes.
- Is There Life After Roger Federer And Rafael Nadal?
Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic, at 29 a year younger than Rafael Nadal and with fewer injuries, may be around for a while but Roger Federer and Nadal, who have contested eight Grand Slam finals, are by far the most popular players on tour
- Far From Home, Djokovic Is Celebrated As A Favorite Son
The final Sunday became Serbia Day for fans of Novak Djokovic, who tied the Australian Roy Emerson with his sixth Australian Open title. It was his 11th major singles championship, equaling the career total of another Australian great, Rod Laver, and Bjorn Borg.
- Daria Gavrilova Sorry For 'Little Girl' Meltdown at Australian Open
Daria Gavrilova, who only received her Australian passport in recent weeks, chastised herself, repeatedly threw her racquet and kicked a ball in disgust in front of the sell-out crowd and global television audience at the Australian Open.
- Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams Reign Despite Sudden Impact Shocks
Novak Djokovic ended 2015 with 11 titles, including the Australian and US Opens and Wimbledon. Serena Williams won five titles in all, including the Australian and French Opens and Wimbledon.
- No "Scooby Doo" Tennis This
With a match comprising just a set, it's easy to put the IPTL in the "exhibition tennis" bracket, but that's not what Roger Federer thinks.
- Can Roger Federer Win Another Grand Slam?
Roger Federer's on court form seems to suggest he very well can: He's ranked World number 2, makes it into the last four of Grand slams with remarkable consistency (reached semi-finals of the last 8 Grand slams), and beats top ranked players in big finals (Murray at Wimbledon, Djokovic in Cincinnati).
- No 'Djoking' Matter
10 Grand Slam titles, 3 of them in 2015, 7th on the all-time Grand Slam titles list - Novak Djokovic has done very little wrong in the past year. A win in the final Slam of the year has capped off a super 2015 in the most fitting fashion.
- Why Serena Williams Is #The G.O.A.T
Serena Williams may have lost the opportunity for a Calendar Slam but she has brought her fans unbridled joy and given reasons to experience every emotion the sport can offer.
- The Stress of the Slam
Nine times this year when her match at a Grand Slam went to a decider, Serena Williams went on to win it. At the 2015 US Open, the World No. 1 really had to struggle to make it ten out of ten, as fellow American Bethanie Mattek-Sands pushed her in the third round.
- Match 10, ICC World Twenty20, 2021 at Oman, Oct 21, 2021Match EndedOman122 (20.0)Scotland123/2 (17.0)Scotland beat Oman by 8 wicketsCRR: 7.24
- Match 12, ICC World Twenty20 Europe Qualifier, 2021 at Almeria, Oct 21, 2021Match EndedDenmark130/6 (20.0)Jersey131/6 (18.5)Jersey beat Denmark by 4 wicketsCRR: 7.08
- 3rd T20I, Sierra Leone in Nigeria, 6 T20I Series, 2021 at Lagos, Oct 21, 2021NigeriaSierra LeoneThu, Oct 21, 2021 - 6:30 PM IST
- Match 19, ICC World Twenty20 Africa Qualifier, 2021 at Kigali, Oct 22, 2021LesothoMalawiFri, Oct 22, 2021 - 12:45 PM IST
- Match 18, ICC World Twenty20 Africa Qualifier, 2021 at Kigali, Oct 22, 2021RwandaEswatiniFri, Oct 22, 2021 - 12:45 PM IST
- Match 11, ICC World Twenty20 Europe Qualifier, 2021 at Almeria, Oct 21, 2021Germany116/6 (20.0)Italy117 (20.0)Italy beat Germany by 1 run
- Match 9, ICC World Twenty20, 2021 at Oman, Oct 21, 2021Bangladesh181/7 (20.0)Papua New Guinea97 (19.3)Bangladesh beat Papua New Guinea by 84 runs
- Match 1, Valletta Cup, 2021 at Malta, Oct 21, 2021Malta213/5 (20.0)Gibraltar152/2 (20.0)Malta beat Gibraltar by 61 runs