India vs Australia 2017 News
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni Cheer Fans With Left-Handed Batting
The third T20 match between India and Australia at Hyderabad was called off due to wet outfield.
- India vs Australia, 3rd T20I: Aamir Khan Fumbles On Question About Mithali Raj
"I know but I'm not getting it now," was Aamir's reply when asked who was captain of India's women's cricket team. Zaira too couldn't answer the question. Sapru tried to help them out with some hints, before answering the question himself.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni Shows How Fast He Is Between The Wickets
It would be safe to say that MS Dhoni is aging like wine as he is still setting and breaking records with ease at the age of 36.
- India vs Australia 3rd T20I: Twitterati Upset With BCCI As Match Is Called Off
The moment the match was cancelled, social media was flooded with reactions criticising BCCI for not having a proper drainage system at the stadium followed by poor infrastructure.
- India vs Australia: Final T20I Match Called Off Due To A Wet Outfield
After the match was delayed, the ground at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium was inspected three times but despite all efforts from the groudstaff play was not possible.
- India vs Australia 3rd T20, Highlights: Match Called Off Due To Wet Outfield, Series End At 1-1 Draw
Highlights, India vs Australia 3rd T20: The third match in Hyderabad was called off due to a wet outfield, series end at 1-1 draw.
- India Vs Australia: Hardik Pandya Gets A Makeover He Did Not Want
Team India makes every individual and team celebration special.
- India vs Australia, 3rd T20I: 3 'Fans' Work Overtime To Save Hyderabad Decider
Arrangements have been made at the Rajiv Gandhi International Cricket stadium, the venue of the match, to ensure that the match is held without any problem.
- Aamir Khan Asked By Virat Kohli To Attend India-Australia T20 Match Today
As Virat Kohli and his men in blue walk down to the pitch later this evening to battle it out in the third T20 match, the Indian captain will have an unlikely cheerleader in the stands - Aamir Khan.
- India vs Australia: Mark Waugh Laments Length Of India Tour Ahead Of Ashes
Australian selector Mark Waugh has lamented the length of the team's limited-overs tour of India.
- When And Where To Watch Today's Match, India vs Australia 3rd T20I, Live Coverage On TV, Live Streaming Online
How to watch India vs Australia 3rd T2OI. Read all about live coverage and Twenty20 match action from Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad on October 13, 2017.
- India vs Australia: Travis Head Aims To End India Tour On A High
Travis Head was disappointed that he got a few good starts but could never convert them into big knocks.
- India vs Australia: Want Accuracy In Your Bowling, Watch Hardik Pandya At Nets
The all-rounder has been in the thick of things in the series with Australia.
- India Vs Australia: 'Sorry Aussies', Guwahati Fans Apologise For Rock-Throwing Incident
Cricket fans across Assam turned up at the hotel where the visitors were staying and the airport with placards apologising for the untoward incident, which showed Guwahati in bad light.
- Why Ashish Nehra Won't Play in The Indian Premier League After International Retirement
The veteran left-arm seamer, who has made quite a name for himself, had made it known on Wednesday that he would retire on November 1, when India take on New Zealand in a T20 International.
- India vs Australia, 3rd T20I, Preview: Hosts Need To Sort Out Glitches Against Resurgent Aussies
Virat Kohli and his boys, pegged back by a resurgent Australia in Guwahati, need to get their act together.
- India vs Australia, 2nd T20I: What Prompted Adam Zampa's Wild Celebration After MS Dhoni's Wicket
Zampa claimed two crucial wickets as Australia won the 2nd T20 International at Guwahati.
- After Ashish Nehra Announces Retirement, Twitter Turns Emotional
With ICC not slotting any World T20 in 2018, Nehra apparently told the team management that it is only fair that performing juniors have a longer rope.