World Cup 2015 News
- Watch: Mohammed Shami's "One Drop One Hand" Video Will Take You Down Memory Lane
Mohammed Shami took all cricket fans back to the days where they all played this game.
- Cricket World Cup 2019, Australia vs Bangladesh: Australia Probable Playing XI, Bangladesh Probable Playing XI
Bangladesh are no more minnows and can turn the table in their favour against any team.
- Stuart Binny Says World Cup Exposure Made him a Better-Thinking Cricketer
Stuart Binny was part of the Indian squad that bowed out of the World Cup 2015 in the semis.
- Sourav Ganguly Feels World Cup Experience Will Help India Become a Better Side
Former India captain Sourav Ganguly said the experience garnered from the recently concluded World Cup in Australia should help the Indians become a better side.
- IPL 8: Glenn Maxwell Blames World Cup 'Emotional High' for Form Slump
Glenn Maxwell has registered scores of seven, six, 15 and 33 to begin the eighth season of the Indian Premier League. The Australian all-rounder believes the emotional high of his country's World Cup win has contributed to his form slump.
- World Cup 2015: Cricket South Africa Refutes Claims of Political Interference in Team Selection
Following South Africa's semifinal exit in World Cup 2015, reports of an alleged interference by the cricket board in team selection, based on race quota, have been doing the rounds.
- Yuvraj Singh Was Sleeping When Delhi Daredevils Paid 16 Crore to Buy him in IPL Auction
Yuvraj Singh said he never asked any IPL team to spend 16 crore on him.
- South Africa Team in World Cup 2015 Semis was Changed to Fill Race Quota: High Performance Coach Mike Horn
South Africa brought in half-fit Vernon Philander in place of in-form Kyle Abbott for their World Cup 2015 semifinal clash vs New Zealand.
- Hope India Tour Bangladesh, Says Shakib Al Hasan
Bangladesh all-rounder Shakib Al Hasan is hopeful that India will tour Bangladesh for a short Test and limited overs series as per bilateral FTP agreement after the completion of Indian Premier League.
- Pakistan's World Cup Review Meeting Bypasses Fault-Finding
PCB Chairman Shaharyar Khan had convened a meeting of the PCB review 2015 group in Lahore last weekend to discuss the performance of the national team in World Cup and the reasons for its failure.
- Moin Khan Hurt Over Pakistan Cricket Board's Handling of Casino Incident
Moin Khan was called back home from Australia during the ICC World Cup by the Pakistan Cricket Board after the former chief selector landed himself in a casino controversy.
- Australia, New Zealand and India Were Captained Aggressively in World Cup 2015: Ian Chappell
Former Australia skipper Ian Chappell said despite all the new regulations to make ODIs more interesting, taking wickets was the most important tactic for captains in World Cup 2015.
- Indian Premier League: Sunil Narine Arrives in Kolkata but Skips Practice
Sunil Narine appeared for a retest for the suspect bowling centre at Sri Ramachandra University, an ICC-accredited centre, in Chennai on Thursday as the report is still being awaited.
- Mustafa Kamal Was Removed From World Cup Ceremony After he Refused to Apologise: Sources
Mustafa Kamal was planned to be on the podium on March 29 along with the ICC chairman N. Srinivasan, until he launched an "uncalled for attack" on the match officials following India's 109-run victory over Bangladesh in Melbourne.
- World Cup 2015: Shane Watson Rates Knock vs Pakistan as Most Important of his Career
Shane Watson, who battled poor form going into the tournament, ensured Australia's victory in the World Cup quarter-final vs Pakistan after being put in a tight spot by Wahab Riaz during a devastating spell.
- ICC World Cup Most Watched Event on Indian Television
The cumulative reach of the World Cup, till the semifinals stage, reached an unprecedented 635 million with every second Indian tuning in to watch the biggest extravaganza of cricket.
- Virat Kohli Will Come Out With Flying Colours in IPL, says India's Bowling Coach
Virat Kohli has been widely criticised for his poor form in the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 but he has been defended stoutly by the Indian team management.
- Australia Coach Darren Lehmann Defends Brad Haddin's Sledging of New Zealand
Brad Haddin was seen repeatedly sledging New Zealand batsmen in the one-sided World Cup 2015 final at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.