ICC Champions Trophy 2017 News
- MS Dhoni's Lack Of Enthusiasm After His Century Surprised Fakhar Zaman
The Pakistan opener scored a match-winning century against India in the Champions Trophy final.
- Suresh Raina Meets PM Narendra Modi In The Netherlands
Suresh Raina is holidaying in Amsterdam with his wife Priyanka and couldn't resist sharing his picture with PM Modi on Twitter.
- Jaipur Traffic Police Uses Jasprit Bumrah No-Ball Photo For Road Safety, Bowler Not Amused
The picture of Jasprit Bumrah bowling a no-ball was used by traffic police even in Pakistan.
- Sri Lankan Fast Bowler Lasith Malinga In Trouble Over 'Monkey' Comment
The pace bowler faces a probe for comparing a minister to a monkey.
- 'Anil Kumble Scolded Players Like Children,' Say Sources About Fallout With Virat Kohli
Anil Kumble quit as Team India head coach On Tuesday.
- Anil Kumble Resigns As Team India Coach
After the resignation, Anil Kumble put out a statement on Twitter where he said that the captain of the team had reservations with his 'style'.
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan Captain Sarfraz Ahmed Gets Hero's Welcome
Pakistan, who entered the ICC Champions Trophy 2017 as World No. 8, thrashed arch-rivals India in a high-octane final to lift the title at The Oval.
- Watch How Pakistan's Response Trolls 'Mauka Mauka' Video
This was the first ever Champions Trophy title for Pakistan.
- ICC May Scrap Champions Trophy, Bring In Two World T20s
Cricket's world body doesn't see scope for two 50-overs world-level tournaments.
- Virat Kohli Mocked By Pakistan Fan After Champions Trophy Final Defeat
The Pakistani fan was rather vocal, taunting Kohli 'akad toot gai hai teri'.
- Why Don't You Cross The Border, Gambhir Asks Mirwaiz Who Cheered Pakistan Win
Title-holders India, set 339 to win, collapsed to 33 for three and 54 for five against a Pakistan side they had thrashed by 124 runs in their tournament opener at Edgbaston on June 4.
- Champions Trophy 2017: Sourav Ganguly Reminds Virender Sehwag Who's Boss Live On Air
Former India cricketers Virender Sehwag and Sourav Ganguly's exchange in the commentary box left cricket fans delighted.
- Dhoni Steps In As Shami Loses Cool Over 'Baap Kaun Hai' Taunt From Pakistani Fan
Shami stopped in is tracks, turned back and moved towards the fan to confront him. However, former Indian captain MS Dhoni stepped in to diffuse the situation and calm Shami down.
- Sarfraz Ahmed Named Captain Of ICC Team of Champions Trophy; Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan Included
Sarfraz-led Pakistan, who entered the tournament as World No. 8, thrashed India by 180 runs in a remarkable final on Sunday.
- No-Ball Will Haunt Jasprit Bumrah For A Long Time, Says Sunil Gavaskar
"I think that no ball by Bumrah is the one that's going to be, unfortunately for what he is remembered for a long time," Gavaskar told NDTV.
- ICC Champions Trophy: Rashid Latif's Message For Virender Sehwag After Pakistan Won
The two former players having been having quite the tiff over social media off late.
- Champions Trophy Final: Hardik Pandya Tweets Distress At Being Let Down By Ravindra Jadeja, Later Deletes
Hardik Pandya was clearly not happy at being left high and dry by Jadeja when he was going great guns.
- Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah Gain Places In ICC ODI Player Rankings
India remained at number three in the ICC ODI team rankings following their loss in the final of the ICC Champions Trophy at the Oval.