India vs West Indies 2018 News
- Rohit Sharma Rues MS Dhoni's Absence From T20I Team After Series Whitewash Over Windies
MS Dhoni was left out of the T20I team against the Windies and also the one travelling to Australia.
- Shikhar Dhawan's 92 Powers India To A Six-Wicket Win, Wrap Series 3-0
Manish Pandey and Dinesh Karthik ran the single after Allen misfielded the former's shot to pick up the winning run.
- India vs West Indies, Highlights 3rd T20I: Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant Star As India Seal 3-0 Whitewash vs Windies
Highlights, India vs West Indies 3rd T20: India completed a 3-0 whitewash against the Windies.
- India vs West Indies Live Streaming 3rd T20I: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
The third and final T20I between India vs West Indies will be held at the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai on Sunday.
- India vs West Indies: We Were Outplayed By Kuldeep Yadav's Excellence, Says Denesh Ramdin
Barring two One-Day Internationals, the Caribbean side was easily crushed by the hosts, who won the Test, the ODI and the Twenty20 series with ease.
- Rohit Sharma 69 Runs Away From Achieving Stunning Feat In T20Is
India opener Rohit Sharma recently became the only batsman to score four Twenty20 International (T20I) centuries.
- 3rd T20I Preview: India Aim Clean Sweep, Face Misfiring Windies In Chennai
Having sealed the series, India would now look to give their bench strength an opportunity before the tour of Australia.
- Jasprit Bumrah, Umesh Yadav, Kuldeep Yadav Rested For India's Final T20I Against Windies
Siddarth Kaul who has been included in the squad for the final match has so far played two T20I matches.
- Watch: Spinner Krunal Pandya Bowls A Bouncer, Leaves Everyone Surprised
Krunal Pandya bowled the bouncer in the 13th over of the West Indies innings.
- West Indies Cricket Not Short Of Talent, Says Coach Stuart Law
The Windies lost the three-match Twenty20 International (T20I) series 0-2 against India.
- India vs West Indies: Khaleel Ahmed Enjoys Responsibility And Never Lets Pressure Get To Him
Khaleel Ahmed pegged the Windies back with two early wickets.
- India vs West Indies: Kieron Pollard's On-Field Antics Leave Jasprit Bumrah Furious
Bumrah got the fourth ball of his over to skid off the deck and climb onto the batsman.
- India vs West Indies: Our Batting Continues To Let Us Down, Says Windies Captain Carlos Brathwaite
The Windies suffered yet another embarrassing loss to India, losing the second T20I in Lucknow by a 71-run margin.
- 2nd T20I: Record-Setting Rohit Sharma Guides India To 71-Run Victory Against The Windies
Rohit Sharma, adjudged man of the match, is now second among the highest run-scorers in T20Is.
- Rohit Sharma Sets Record, Becomes First Batsman To Score Four T20I Centuries
Rohit Sharma surpassed Virat Kohli to become the highest run-scorer for India in T20Is on Tuesday in Lucknow.
- Rohit Sharma Surpasses Virat Kohli, Becomes The Highest T20I Run Scorer For India
Rohit Sharma reached the milestone in his 86th T20I match in Lucknow.
- India vs West Indies, Highlights 2nd T20I: India Beat Windies By 71 Runs To Clinch Three-Match Series 2-0
Highlights, India vs West Indies 2nd T20I: India beat the Windies by 71 runs to win the series 2-0.
- Rohit Sharma On The Brink Of Big Milestone, Will Overtake Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli recently lost one of his T20I records to Pakistan star Babar Azam and by the end of Tuesday could lose another one to Rohit Sharma.