Ind in Zim, 2015 News
- India in Zimbabwe: Sanju Samson's International Debut Thrills Kerala Village
Sanju Samson is the third Keralite to don India colours, after pacers Tinu Yohanan and S. Sreesanth. Samson made his debut in the second and final T20 International against Zimbabwe in Harare on Sunday.
- India Stand-in Captain Ajinkya Rahane Credits Zimbabwe for Squaring T20 Series
India lost to Zimbabwe in a T20 match for the first time as the two match series ended 1-1 on Sunday.
- Prosper Utseya Makes Racism Allegation Against Former Zimbabwe Captain Alistair Campbell
Prosper Utseya wrote a letter to Zimbabwe Cricket chairman Wilson Manase after the World Cup and prior to Zimbabwe's tour of Pakistan making these startling claims.
- India vs Zimbabwe: We Were Sick and Tired of Losing, Says Stand-in Skipper Sikander Raza
India, who lost to Zimbabwe for the first time in a T20 match, went down by 10 runs in the second game as the series ended 1-1.
- Zimbabwe Defeat India by 10 Runs to Draw T20I Series
Chamu Chibhabha smashed a 51-ball 67 and Graeme Cremer claimed three for 18 to help Zimbabwe beat India in the final T20I of the series.
- India vs Zimbabwe 2nd T20 Highlights: All-Round Zimbabwe Stun Ajinkya Rahane and Co. to Draw Series
Zimbabwe put up a spirited show to stun India by 10 runs to draw two-match T20 series 1-1. Catch all the highlights of the match here.
- 2nd T20I: India Look To End Zimbabwe Tour With Series Win
A second string India, captained by young batsman Ajinkya Rahane, clinched the three-match One-Day International (ODI) series 3-0. The visitors were a superior side in the first T20I too, winning the match by 54 runs.
- Zimbabwe Skipper Admits India Completely Outplayed Them
Zimbabwe were restricted to 124/7 in their run chase after India scored 178/5. Zimbabwe earlier lost the three-match One-Day International (ODI) series 0-3.
- India in Zimbabwe: Axar Patel Says he Bowled to his Strengths
India beat Zimbabwe by 54 runs in their first T20I of a two-match series at the Harare Sports Club here. Set a target of 179, Zimbabwe could muster only 124/7, undone by the slow bowling pair of Axar Patel (3-17) and veteran off-spinner Harbhajan Singh (2-29), who derailed the hosts after a promising start.
- India in Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane Lauds Batsmen After Crushing Win
India beat Zimbabwe by 54 runs on Friday in the first T20I in Harare.
- 1st T20I: Axar Patel, Harbhajan Singh Spin Out Zimbabwe as India Take 1-0 Lead
India, batting first, set a target of 179. Zimbabwe, in reply, could muster only 124/7, undone by the pair of Axar Patel (3/17) and Harbhajan Singh (2/29), who derailed them after a promising start.
- India vs Zimbabwe 1st T20 Highlights: Axar's Three on Debut Destroys Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe batting fell apart against determined bowling as India take 1-0 lead in 2-T20I series. Here are the highlights from the match at Harare.
- India in Zimbabwe: Not Thinking About IPL Turmoil, Focus on T20 International Series, Says Ajinkya Rahane
Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals were on Tuesday suspended by the Justice Lodha panel over illegal betting but stand-in India skipper Ajinkya Rahane said his squad's focus is on two Twenty20 internationals against Zimbabwe, and not the controversy surrounding the IPL.
- India Retain Second Spot in ODI Rankings After Whitewash Over Zimbabwe
India won the ODI series against Zimbabwe 3-0 to remain second in ICC rankings With 115 points to their credit. They are 14 points behind Australia, who lead the table with 129 points.
- India in Zimbabwe: Men in Blue Look to Continue Winning Momentum in T20Is
India hammered Zimbabwe 3-0 in the ODI series to maintain 2nd spot in the ICC Rankings. Ajinkya Rahane's men will look for a winning start in the first T20I on Friday.
- Kedar Jadhav Gives Selectors a Nice Headache with Maiden ODI Century
Kedar Jadhav scored his maiden ODI century as India completed a 3-0 rout of Zimbabwe. Jadhav gives India's selectors a good option for a
- Manish Pandey Says He Will Cherish "Dream" India Debut for Life
Manish Pandey was picked for the third and final ODI against Zimbabwe after Ambati Rayudu was ruled out due to injury. He scored a match-winning 71 to help India sweep the three-match series.
- Stuart Binny Roars on African Safari as India's Hunt for All-Rounder Continues
Stuart Binny was one of the stars in India's clean sweep of Zimbabwe in the three-match ODI series; he finished with 120 runs and six wickets answering critics who said the Karnataka all-rounder did not merit a place in the national side.