West Indies vs India 2019 News
- Coach Ravi Shastri's Picture With "Divine" Punch Inspires Hilarious Memes On Twitter
Ravi Shastri has been posting pictures from the tour of the West Indies, but fans haven't always taken kindly to them.
- Jasprit Bumrah's Hat-Trick Against West Indies Won't Be His Last, Says Irfan Pathan
Irfan Pathan called Jasprit Bumrah the "most important cricketer" in Team India and added that he would claim many more hat-tricks in time to come.
- Hanuma Vihari Reveals How Coach Ravi Shastri Helped Him Improve Stance Against West Indies
Hanuma Vihari scored 289 runs, including one century, in the two-Test series with the West Indies.
- Watch: Rohit Sharma Pulls Out Locals Fans From Crowd For Dance Show-Off After Series Win
Rohit Sharma asked fans, who were wearing his ODI jersey, to showcase their dance moves.
- Watch: Anushka Sharma All Smiles As Virat Kohli Takes Autograph Of 7-Year-Old Fan
Anushka Sharma has been with husband Virat Kohli through the tour of the West Indies.
- In Slips, You Feel For Batsmen: Virat Kohli Recalls Jasprit Bumrah's "Lethal Spells"
Jasprit Bumrah stood out with a hat-trick and two five-wicket hauls in India's 2-0 clean sweep against the West Indies.
- "Is That Really You": Social Media In Disbelief Over Shikhar Dhawan's Flute Video. Watch
Shikhar Dhawan posted a video on his Instagram account of him playing a flute, triggering a wave of reactions from shell-shocked fans.
- Virat Kohli Surpasses MS Dhoni To Register Most Test Wins As India Captain
Virat Kohli, now has 28 Test wins to his name, the most by Indian captain in the longest format of the game.
- Virat Kohli Downplays Achievement Of Most Test Wins As India Captain
Virat Kohli said, captaincy is just a c in front of the name, and it was a collective effort which helped India clean sweep the Test series against the West Indies.
- Clinical India Thrash West Indies By 257 Runs To Clean Sweep Series
India defeated the West Indies by 257 runs to win the series 2-0.
- West Indies vs India 2nd Test Day 4 Highlights: India Beat West Indies By 257 Runs To Clean Sweep Series
WI vs IND 2nd Test Day 4 Highlights: India beat the West Indies by 257 runs to claim the series 2-0.
- "Get A life": Sunil Gavaskar Hits Out At Those Criticising Jasprit Bumrah's Action
Despite a non-conventional action, Jasprit Bumrah's line and length, coupled with pace and bounce, have proved to be nemesis for many batsmen.
- India vs West Indies: Rishabh Pant Breaks MS Dhoni's Wicketkeeping Record For India
Rishabh Pant broke MS Dhoni's record as the fastest to 50 Test victims, achieving the target in four matches less.
- "Captain's Confidence Gives You Self-Belief": Jasprit Bumrah Credits Virat Kohli For Success
Jasprit Bumrah has claimed one hat-trick and two five-wicket hauls in the three innings he has bowled in during the Test series with the West Indies so far.
- India vs West Indies: Ishant Sharma Leapfrogs Kapil Dev To Achieve Massive Record
Ishant Sharma has been in good form during the Test series against the West Indies, both with ball and bat.
- 2nd Test: Hanuma Vihari, Ajinkya Rahane Take India Closer To Series Sweep
India are eight wickets away from another convincing win over the West Indies.
- West Indies vs India 2nd Test Day 3 Highlights: West Indies Need 423 More Runs To Win, India In Control
WI vs IND 2nd Test Day 3 Highlights: India need eight wickets to complete a clean sweep in Test series.
- "Keep It Going Brother": Harbhajan Singh, Irfan Pathan Welcome Jasprit Bumrah Into Elite Hat-Trick Club
Jasprit Bumrah became the third Indian bowler to take a hat-trick in Test cricket.