Sri Lanka vs India 2017 News
- India vs Sri Lanka: MS Dhoni Special Described As 'Mother Of All Stumpings' By Fans
Mahendra Singh Dhoni has shown that his reflexes are razor-sharp as always.
- Virat Kohli A Role Model, His Team Ruthless, Says Coach of Battered Sri Lanka
India returned with a 9-0 all-win record from the island nation.
- Twitter Congratulates 'Chase Master' Virat Kohli For His Unending Hunger For Runs
India sealed off their series vs Sri Lanka with an all-win record.
- India vs Sri Lanka: Virat Kohli Becomes Highest Run-Scorer In T20Is While Chasing
The India skipper scored 82 off 54 balls in the only T20 international against Sri Lanka.
- T20I: Virat Kohli Guides India To Sweep Series 9-0 Across Formats vs Sri Lanka
It was the first time that an Indian cricket team registered an all-win record across formats in an overseas tour.
- India vs Sri Lanka T20, Highlights: Virat Kohli, Manish Pandey Help India Beat Sri Lanka By 7 Wickets
India vs Sri Lanka, T20I, Highlights: Virat Kohli played a brilliant innings of 82 to power India to a seven-wicket victory over Sri Lanka.
- When And Where To Watch India vs Sri Lanka T20I, Live Coverage On TV, Live Streaming Online
How to watch India vs Sri Lanka T20I. Read all about live coverage and match action from R Premadasa Stadium, Colombo on September 6, 2017.
- T20I: India Set For Total Domination On Sri Lanka Tour
The game provides India an opportunity to fine-tune team combination ahead of the upcoming T20 home series against Australia and New Zealand.
- India vs Sri Lanka, 5th ODI: MS Dhoni's Gesture For Virat Kohli That Most Failed To Notice
MS Dhoni came in to bat with India just two runs to win and handed the strike over to Virat Kohli.
- Sri Lanka Name T20 Squad Against India
Sri Lanka Monday named a 15-member squad led by the newly appointed Twenty20 skipper Upul Tharanga for a one-off match against India at the Premadasa Stadium in Colombo.
- India Vs Sri Lanka: Series Won, But Virat Kohli Is Still Grumpy
The Team India captain lists outs the pains of working out under the Sri Lankan sun.
- How Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav Created History For India In ODIs
Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav bowled a combined 20 overs, giving away just 76 runs and accounted for two Sri Lankan wickets.
- ICC Rankings: Virat Kohli Equals Sachin Tendulkar's Record, Jasprit Bumrah Jumps to 4th
India pacer Jasprit Bumrah has made handsome gains in the bowlers' rankings, jumping as many as 27 places to be fourth behind Mitchell Starc, Imran Tahir and leader Josh Hazlewood. The latest rankings were released today, a day after India completed a 5-0 whitewash of hosts Sri Lanka in the ODI series.
- India vs Sri Lanka: After MS Dhoni's 100th Stumping, A Special Mention From Sachin Tendulkar
MS Dhoni claimed his 100th stumping in the 5th ODI vs Sri Lanka.
- Will Take One Hell Of An Effort To Surpass Sachin Tendulkar: Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli smashed his 30th ODI century to help India outclass Sri Lanka in the fifth and final ODI.
- MS Dhoni Enthralls Fans By Taking Jasprit Bumrah's Man Of The Series 'Award' For A Spin
Jasprit Bumrah starred with the ball for India, ending the ODI series as the highest wicket-taker with 15 scalps, six more than the second best Akila Dananjaya.
- India vs Sri Lanka: It Has Been A Complete Series For Us, Says Virat Kohli
Kohli said the good show in Sri Lanka will boost the confidence of his side when they take on Australia in a five-match ODI series starting later this month.
- Virat Kohli, Bhuvneshwar Kumar Script India's 5-0 Sweep Vs Sri Lanka
Virat Kohli's 30th ODI hundred in his 194th game is now jointly second highest in list of century makers alongside Ricky Ponting with only Sachin Tendulkar (49 hundreds) ahead of him.