India vs Sri Lanka 2022 News
- 'Ahead of R Ashwin, Axar Patel': Gautam Gambhir Names 'X-factor' Spinner For India In Australia Test Series
Spin has always been a major factor while deciding the course of a series in India, and Gautam Gambhir feels that Kuldeep Yadav is going to be the 'x-factor' for India
- Shivam Mavi Joins Elite List Of Bowlers With 4-For On T20I Debut
Shivam Mavi produced figures of 4 for 22 in his maiden T20I outing for India, against Sri Lanka in the first T20I at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
- "Being a No.6 Batter, You Have To...": Deepak Hooda Opens Up On His Role
Deepak Hooda came in with India precariously placed at 77 for 4 and his 23-ball-41 with four sixes got India to a defendable total of 162.
- "Thought It Must Be A Normal Accident": Ishan Kishan On News Of Rishabh Pant Car Crash
Before opening the India innings against Sri Lanka in the first T20I, Ishan Kishan talked in detail about what he went through after listening to the news of Rishabh Pant's accident.
- "We Might Lose a Game...": Hardik Pandya's Stunning Response To Question On Giving Axar Patel Last Over In 1st T20I
With Sri Lanka needing 13 runs in the last over to overhaul India's total of 162, the decision to give spinner Axar Patel the ball was a bit surprising.
- "Hope Sanju Samson Is..." : Ex India Opener Backs Star Wicketkeeper For Selection In Sri Lanka Series
Wasim Jaffer has backed wicketkeeper-batter Sanju Samson, hoping that he is included in white-ball squads for the upcoming series against Sri Lanka and New Zealand.
- Watch: Karthik Meiyappan Bags UAE's First-Ever Hat-Trick In Men's T20Is, Scripts History In T20 World Cup 2022
UAE leg-spinner, Karthik Meiyappan, made history in the T20 World Cup 2022, by claiming a hat-trick against Sri Lanka. Meiyappan is UAE's first player in men's T20Is to take a hat-trick in T20Is.
- Bengaluru Pitch Used For 2nd India vs Sri Lanka Test Rated As "Below Average"
"The pitch offered a lot of turn on the first day itself and though it improved with every session, in my view, it was not an even contest between bat and ball,"Srinath said. The report has been forwarded to the Board of Control for Cricket in India, the release stated.
- Rohit Sharma Can Become Better Test Captain Than Virat Kohli: Former India Opener Wasim Jaffer
Former India batter Wasim Jaffer has hailed the tactical moves made by skipper Rohit Sharma and this is the reason he believes that the 'Hitman' can become a better Test leader than Virat Kohli.
- ICC Rankings: Jasprit Bumrah Moves To Fourth Spot In Test Bowling Rankings, Virat Kohli Slips To Ninth
After a tremendous showing with the ball in the series against Sri Lanka, pacer Jasprit Bumrah has moved to the fourth spot in ICC Test Rankings while Virat Kohli slipped to ninth in the batting rankings.
- Mohammad Kaif Brutally Trolled For "Suddenly All looks Fine" Tweet On Team India
Former India batter Mohammad Kaif took to Twitter to hail the impact of Rohit Sharma and Rahul Dravid; however, fans have been left fuming over lack of acknowledgment of former coach Ravi Shastri's impact in building Team India as a world-beating side.
- Sri Lankan Skipper Dimuth Karunaratne Responds to Harsha Bhogle's Old Tweet After Ton, Gets Trolled
Dimuth Karunaratne received a lot of praise for his knock of 107 in the fourth innings of the second Test match against India.
- "Generational Talent": West Indies Legend's Glowing Praise For Jasprit Bumrah
India pacer Jasprit Bumrah was recently showered with praise by a legendary West Indies cricketer.
- Sri Lanka Captain Dimuth Karunaratne's Amazing Reaction To Chinnaswamy Crowd Cheering For Him Video
Sri Lanka captain Dimuth Karunaratne drew all the plaudits for his knock of 107 in the second innings of the second Test against India.
- "Could Be The Next Big Thing": Sunil Gavaskar's Big Prediction For India Cricketer After Test Series Win vs Sri Lanka
India vs Sri Lanka: Former India captain Sunil Gavaskar lavished praise on Shreyas Iyer for his incredible performances in the two Tests against Sri Lanka.
- Watch: Jasprit Bumrah's Gesture After Dismissing Retiring Sri Lanka Player Suranga Lakmal Takes Internet By Storm
India vs Sri Lanka: It was an emotional Test for Sri Lanka pacer Suranga Lakmal, who was playing his final match in international cricket.
- India Test Juggernaut Keeps Home Invincibility Rolling On
Several teams have come to Indian shores with high hopes of conquering the "final frontier". Australia, West Indies, South Africa, New Zealand and England have toured twice since 2012 and lost every series.
- ICC World Test Championship Points Table: India Jump To 4th Spot After 2-0 Series Win vs Sri Lanka
ICC World Test Championship Points Table: Team India climbed to fourth spot in the updated World Test Championship points table after registering a 2-0 series whitewash over Sri Lanka at home.