India vs Sri Lanka 2022 News
- Watch: Karthik Meiyappan Bags UAE's First-Ever Hat-Trick In Men's T20Is, Scripts History In T20 World Cup 2022
UAE leg-spinner, Karthik Meiyappan, made history in the T20 World Cup 2022, by claiming a hat-trick against Sri Lanka. Meiyappan is UAE's first player in men's T20Is to take a hat-trick in T20Is.
- Bengaluru Pitch Used For 2nd India vs Sri Lanka Test Rated As "Below Average"
"The pitch offered a lot of turn on the first day itself and though it improved with every session, in my view, it was not an even contest between bat and ball,"Srinath said. The report has been forwarded to the Board of Control for Cricket in India, the release stated.
- Rohit Sharma Can Become Better Test Captain Than Virat Kohli: Former India Opener Wasim Jaffer
Former India batter Wasim Jaffer has hailed the tactical moves made by skipper Rohit Sharma and this is the reason he believes that the 'Hitman' can become a better Test leader than Virat Kohli.
- ICC Rankings: Jasprit Bumrah Moves To Fourth Spot In Test Bowling Rankings, Virat Kohli Slips To Ninth
After a tremendous showing with the ball in the series against Sri Lanka, pacer Jasprit Bumrah has moved to the fourth spot in ICC Test Rankings while Virat Kohli slipped to ninth in the batting rankings.
- Mohammad Kaif Brutally Trolled For "Suddenly All looks Fine" Tweet On Team India
Former India batter Mohammad Kaif took to Twitter to hail the impact of Rohit Sharma and Rahul Dravid; however, fans have been left fuming over lack of acknowledgment of former coach Ravi Shastri's impact in building Team India as a world-beating side.
- Sri Lankan Skipper Dimuth Karunaratne Responds to Harsha Bhogle's Old Tweet After Ton, Gets Trolled
Dimuth Karunaratne received a lot of praise for his knock of 107 in the fourth innings of the second Test match against India.
- "Generational Talent": West Indies Legend's Glowing Praise For Jasprit Bumrah
India pacer Jasprit Bumrah was recently showered with praise by a legendary West Indies cricketer.
- Sri Lanka Captain Dimuth Karunaratne's Amazing Reaction To Chinnaswamy Crowd Cheering For Him Video
Sri Lanka captain Dimuth Karunaratne drew all the plaudits for his knock of 107 in the second innings of the second Test against India.
- "Could Be The Next Big Thing": Sunil Gavaskar's Big Prediction For India Cricketer After Test Series Win vs Sri Lanka
India vs Sri Lanka: Former India captain Sunil Gavaskar lavished praise on Shreyas Iyer for his incredible performances in the two Tests against Sri Lanka.
- Watch: Jasprit Bumrah's Gesture After Dismissing Retiring Sri Lanka Player Suranga Lakmal Takes Internet By Storm
India vs Sri Lanka: It was an emotional Test for Sri Lanka pacer Suranga Lakmal, who was playing his final match in international cricket.
- India Test Juggernaut Keeps Home Invincibility Rolling On
Several teams have come to Indian shores with high hopes of conquering the "final frontier". Australia, West Indies, South Africa, New Zealand and England have toured twice since 2012 and lost every series.
- ICC World Test Championship Points Table: India Jump To 4th Spot After 2-0 Series Win vs Sri Lanka
ICC World Test Championship Points Table: Team India climbed to fourth spot in the updated World Test Championship points table after registering a 2-0 series whitewash over Sri Lanka at home.
- IND vs SL: Ravichandran Ashwin First Player To Reach This Huge Milestone In World Test Championship
India vs Sri Lanka: Ravichandran Ashwin, who picked six wickets (2 for 30; 4 for 55) in the 2nd Test, has become the first player to take 100 wickets in World Test Championship (WTC).
- "We Were Given A Target...": Shreyas Iyer On Team India's Plans In 2nd Test vs Sri Lanka
Shreyas Iyer was India's top-scorer in both innings of the second Test match against Sri Lanka.
- He Was Stepping Into Ajinkya Rahane, Cheteshwar Pujara's Shoes: Rohit Sharma Praises Young India Batter Shreyas Iyer
India vs Sri Lanka: Rohit Sharma said that Shreyas had big shoes to fill after veteran batters Cheteshwar Pujara and Ajinkya Rahane were dropped from the Test side for the Sri Lanka series.
- India Hammer Sri Lanka In 2nd Test To Sweep Series: Here's How The World Reacted
India registered a 2-0 clean sweep over Sri Lanka by beating them 238 runs in the second Test in Bengaluru. Here is how the world reacted to Indias massive win in 2nd Test against Sri Lanka.
- India vs Sri Lanka, 2nd Test Report: Jasprit Bumrah, Shreyas Iyer Shine As India Complete 2-0 Series Sweep vs SL
IND vs SL, 2nd Test Report: India hammered Sri Lanka by 238 runs in the second and final Test here on Monday to complete a 2-0 series whitewash.
- India vs Sri Lanka: Ravichandran Ashwin Goes Past South African Legend Dale Steyn In Elite List
Sri Lanka all-rounder Dhananjaya de Silva was Ravichandran Ashwin's 440th Test victim, which took him past Dale Steyn's tally of 439.