India vs England 2020-21 News
- "Welcome To Durham": Team India Begin Training Ahead Of Warm-Up Match In England
England vs India: Team India started their training session at Durham's Riverside Ground ahead of their upcoming warm-up match. India will be without Rishabh Pant, who tested positive for COVID-19, as well as a couple of other players, who have been isolated.
- England vs India: Sourav Ganguly Explains Why There Is No Replacement For Injured Shubman Gill
England vs India: Sourav Ganguly gave his opinion on why Team India haven't called any replacement for Shubman Gill, who is injured.
- IPL 2021: Shreyas Iyer Completes Surgery, Says He Will "Be Back In No Time"
IPL 2021: Shreyas Iyer pulled out of the upcoming Indian Premier League season due to a shoulder injury. The Delhi Capitals (DC) underwent a successful surgery on Thursday, and took to Twitter to thank fans for their wishes.
- Anand Mahindra Gifts T Natarajan A Vehicle, Gets A 'Treasure' In Return
Business magnate Anand Mahindra was thrilled to get a treasured gift from India pacer T. Natarajan after gifting the bowler with a new vehicle.
- "Definition Of Heroism": Anand Mahindra Salutes England Cricketer Sam Curran
India vs England: Anand Mahindra was effusive in his praise for Sam Curran, who played a stunning knock in a losing cause against India in the 3rd ODI.
- India vs England: Test Series Against India "Ideal Run-In" For The Ashes, Says Chris Silverwood
India vs England: England will host India for a five-match Test series in August before travelling to Australia for the Ashes at the end of the year.
- England "Garnered Valuable Experience" From Arduous India Tour, Says Coach Chris Silverwood
Chris Silverwood said England, world champions in the 50-over format, had garnered valuable experience for the T20 World Cup, scheduled to be held in India later this year.
- India vs England: Made Most Of My Chances In ODI Series vs England, says Shikhar Dhawan
India vs England: Shikhar Dhawan was in good batting form in the ODI series, which India won 2-1 at the MCA Stadium in Pune.
- India vs England: Virat Kohli Warns Players "Cooked" In Bubble Life Ahead Of IPL Season
India vs England: With cricketers having to move from one bio-bubble to another amid a hectic schedule, Virat Kohli warned that players may feel "cooked".
- IPL 2021: Hardik Pandya, Krunal, Suryakumar Yadav Reach Mumbai Indians' Bio-Secure Bubble. Watch
IPL 2021: Ahead of IPL 2021, Hardik and Krunal Pandya, Suryakumar Yadav joined Mumbai Indians for the upcoming season.
- India vs England: Shardul Thakur, Bhuvneshwar Kumar Interview Each Other After India Win Thriller. Watch
India vs England: Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Shardul Thakur shone with the ball as India beat England by seven runs in the third ODI to win the series 2-1.
- India vs England: "Didn't Win The Game, But Happy With The Way I Played," Says Sam Curran
India vs England: Sam Curran scored 95 off 83, but fell short at the end as India beat England by seven runs in the third ODI.
- India vs England: "I Want To Play Tests," Says Bhuvneshwar Kumar After White-Ball Comeback
India vs England: Bhuvneshwar Kumar made a successful comeback in the limited-overs formats during England's tour of India and now wants to return to the Test side.
- India vs England: Ravi Shastri Says India Had "Season Of A Lifetime In Toughest Of Times"
India vs England: Ravi Shastri took to Twitter to congratulate Team India after wrapping up a 2-1 series win in the ODIs against England.
- Virat Kohli "Surprised" At Shardul Thakur Not Getting Man Of The Match, Bhuvneshwar Kumar Missing Man Of The Series
India captain Virat Kohli on Sunday said he was surprised that Shardul Thakur was not adjudged man-of-the-match for the third and final ODI against England and Bhuvneshwar Kumar missed the man-of-the-series honours despite strong performances.
- India vs England: India's Thrilling Series Win Over England Sends Twitter Into A Frenzy
India vs England, 3rd ODI: Twitter was flooded with congratulatory messages after India defeated England in a nail-biting contest to clinch the ODI series 2-1 on Sunday.
- India vs England: Virat Kohli Reacts As India Edge England In Thrilling Decider To Win ODI Series
India vs England: Virat Kohli was pleased to end the home season on a winning note as India triumphed in all three formats against England.
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: Sam Curran Was Incredible, We Are Proud Of Him, Says Jos Buttler
India vs England: Sam Curran smashed an unbeaten knock of 95 but couldn't prevent a defeat for his side in the 3rd ODI, at the MCA Stadium in Pune.