India vs Australia, 2023 News
- "Give Sanju Samson A Chance": Ex-India Batter On Suryakumar Yadav's ODI Struggles
Sanju played his last game for India during the T20I series against Sri Lanka in January this year, where he sustained an injury during the second match of the series.
- On Suryakumar Yadav's ODI Form, India Star's Bold "Non-Negotiable" Verdict
As Suryakumar Yadav failed to open his run-tally in both the matches, some questions have been raised regarding his spot in the team for the upcoming ODI World Cup
- India vs Australia - "The Issue Is...": Zaheer Khan's Blunt Message To Indian Batters After 2nd ODI Debacle
The likes of Rohit Sharma, Shubman Gill, Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav have not contributed much with the bat in the first two ODIs against Australia.
- "My Plan Hasn't Changed For 13 Years": Mitchell Starc After Second ODI Heroics
As Starc continues to rely on his approach, this is a clear warning for the batters who will face him in the 2023 ICC Cricket World Cup.
- Post Suryakumar Yadav's Twin Ducks, Dinesh Karthik Makes Huge Mitchell Starc Statement
Mitchell Starc dismissed Suryakumar Yadav for golden ducks in both the first and the second ODI between India and Australia.
- "Facing Technical Difficulties": Sunil Gavaskar's Blunt Take On Suryakumar Yadav's ODI Struggles
Suryakumar Yadav hasn't hit a single run in the two ODIs against Australia this series.
- "Fortunate I Was Able To Hang On To It": Steve Smith On His Terrific Catch To Dismiss Hardik Pandya In 2nd ODI
Steve Smith jumped to his right in a flash at first slip to take the catch of Hardik Pandya during the second ODI between India and Australia.
- 'Wickets In Powerplay Allowed Us To Attack Even More': Mitchell Starc After 5-Wicket Haul In 2nd ODI vs India
Australian pacer and 'Man of the Match' Mitchell Starc said the early inroads he made into the Indian batting lineup during powerplay made his bowling partners attack more aggressively, resulting in the hosts being bundled out for 117 in just 26 overs.
- Will Suryakumar Yadav Be Dropped After 2 Ducks In 2 ODIs? Rohit Sharma's Clear Reply
Suryakumar Yadav was once again dismissed for a duck during the second India-Australia ODI encounter.
- "It Wasn't A 117 Wicket": Rohit Sharma's Blunt Take On India's Dismal Show In 2nd ODI
Rohit Sharma was not happy with India's batting performance after the hosts were beaten by Australia in the second ODI match.
- Watch: "Will You Marry Me?" - Rohit Sharma's Hilarious Proposal To Fan
The fan was recording a selfie at the airport with Rohit Sharma walking in the background. This when Rohit softly gave him a rose he was carrying and said, "Ye lo, aapke lie (Take this, this is for you). Will you marry me?"
- "Doesn't Matter What Outsiders Say...": Suniel Shetty's Reaction On KL Rahul's Fifty Is Gold
For KL Rahul, his unbeaten 75-run knock in Mumbai was a redemption that was badly needed as the player was facing severe criticism due to his poor form.
- India vs Australia: Rohit Sharma And Co Register Unwanted Record With Heavy Loss In 2nd ODI
India were beaten comprehensively by Australia in the second ODI encounter as the three-match series is currently level on 1-1.
- Mitchell Starc Haul And Mitchell Marsh Blitz Help Australia Hammer India In 2nd ODI
Mitchell Starc's 5-53 and a blazing 66 by Mitchell Marsh helped Australia demolish India by 10 wickets in the second ODI to level the series at 1-1 on Sunday
- "He Knows That...": Sunil Gavaskar's Brutal Verdict On Virat Kohli After Dismissal In 2nd ODI vs Australia
India vs Australia: Sunil Gavaskar was unhappy over the fact that Virat Kohli was dismissed in a similar manner in first and second ODIs against Australia.
- Watch: Shubman Gill Screams In Frustration After Getting Out For A Duck In 2nd ODI
Shubman Gill failed to score after he was dismissed by Mitchell Starc during the second India-Australia ODI encounter.
- India vs Australia Live Score Ball by Ball, India vs Australia, 2023 Live Cricket Score Of Today's Match on NDTV Sports
Live Updates of Today Match between India vs Australia from YS Raja Reddy Stadium, Cuddapah. Check commentary and full scoreboard of the match.
- Watch: Steve Smith Pulls Off 'Catch Of The Century', Rohit Sharma's Reaction Goes Viral
Steve Smith stunned everyone including India skipper Rohit Sharma with his brilliant catch to dismiss Hardik Pandya.