Indian Premier League 2018 News
- Beating Politics, How 'Substitute' Suyash Made 'Impact' In IPL Amid Father's Cancer Battle
Making his debut as an 'impact substitute', the unheralded Suyash took 3 for 30 in KKR's 81-run victory over Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- 'Babar Azam And Shaheen Afridi Would Be Most Expensive Players In IPL Ever': Ex Pak Cricketer's Massive Claim
The former Pakistan cricketer picked two current stars who would have fetched record sums of money in the IPL auctions.
- Trevor Bayliss Replaces Tom Moody As Head Coach Of SunRisers Hyderabad
Trevor Bayliss helped England clinch their maiden World Cup title at Lord's on July 14.
- Yuvraj Singh Fires A Threat To Rohit Sharma On His 37th Birthday
Yuvraj Singh turned 37 on December 12 and Rohit Sharma took to Twitter to convey his best wishes.
- Indian Premier League 2019: Chennai Super Kings Release Three Players, Retain Core Group
CSK also announced the retention of 22 players, including English all-rounder David Willey, who replaced the injured Kedar Jadhav in the 2018 edition.
- Australian Cricketer John Hastings Puts Career On Hold After Coughing Up Blood
John Hastings was also part of the IPL with several franchises, including Chennai Super Kings.
- I Want To Be The New Ball Bowler Who Can Bat Too: Deepak Chahar
Deepak Chahar, who played for the Chennai Super Kings in the IPL 2018, replaced injured all-rounder Hardik Pandya in the Asia Cup.
- Sanjay Manjrekar Feels Day-Night Test Cricket Will Increase Viewership
The first day-night Test match took place on November 27th, 2015 between Australia and New Zealand in Adelaide.
- Chennai Super Kings Fan Shows His Love For Club With A Unique Marriage Invite
The CSK fan designed his wedding card like the franchises home games ticket.
- Watch: Ishan Kishan Emulates MS Dhoni's Signature-Style Run Out
The incident happened on day one of the ongoing Duleep Trophy final between India Red and India Blue.
- Ambati Rayudu Backs Yo-Yo Test, Says Certain Fitness Levels Mandatory
Ambati Rayudu was dropped from the Indian ODI squad headed for England for failing the yo-yo fitness test.
- Wriddhiman Saha Returns After Surgery, Hopeful Of Making A Comeback For Australia Tour
Wriddhiman Saha's rehab will begin at the Bengaluru-based National Cricket Academy after a couple of weeks' rest.
- IPL Value Increases By 19 Percent In 2018
The Mumbai Indians, with a brand value of 113.0 million dollars, continue to top the charts for the third season in a row.
- Yusuf Pathan Takes Fitness Challenge, Nominates Irfan Pathan And Piyush Chawla
Many athletes and other personalities have taken the fitness challenge.
- Watch: Rohit Sharma Throws Ceremonial 'First Pitch' For Baseball Club Mariners
Rohit Sharma was invited to throw the ceremonial pitch for the Seattle Mariners in Major League Baseball (MLB).
- KL Rahul Says Mentor Virender Sehwag Gave Full Freedom To Express Ourselves In IPL
Led by star spinner Ravichandran Ashwin, Punjab kicked-off the 2018 season on a decent note, winning five of their first six games but faltered in the business end of the league.
- MS Dhoni Hosts Sachin Tendulkar's Die Hard Fan Sudhir Gautam For Lunch
Dhoni will now be in action when India take on Ireland in a two-match T20I series.
- KL Rahul Will Treat His Woman 'Like A Princess'
KL Rahul speaks about IPL, Test cricket, teammates, rivals and a Bollywood friend.