ICC Women's World Cup News
- No Change In ICC Women's World Cup Schedule, Venues Despite COVID-19 Surge: Event CEO
The World Cup is scheduled to be held in New Zealand from March 4, with the hosts taking on West Indies in the tournament opener
- We Are Getting Best Possible Preparation For World Cup: Mithali Raj
Middle-order batting needs improvement but Mithali said all departments must fire as a unit if they are to win the World Cup.
- ICC Women's World Cup Generates Massive Hike In TV Viewership In India
As many as 156 million people watched the tournament in India alone.
- Virender Sehwag Meets India Women's Cricket Team Stars, Shares Picture On Twitter
Virender Sehwag shared a picture on social media with India's women cricket stars who made the nation proud by reaching the finals of the ICC Women's World Cup 2017 last month.
- Indian Women's Cricket Team Won Nation's Hearts, Says PM Narendra Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday praised the Indian women's cricket team, saying it had captivated the country despite losing the World Cup final.
- Beginning Of Good Times For Women's Cricket In India, Says Mithali Raj
The Indian women's team captain Mithali Raj was delighted at the manner in which her side performed in the ICC Women's World Cup 2017.
- Women's Cricket Should Not Be Compared To The Men's Game, Says Mithali Raj
Mithali Raj feels that the girls have set a precedent for the next generation and will certainly do good for them.
- ICC Women's World Cup 2017: Nobody Expected Us To Reach The Final, Says Sushma Verma
The Indian women's cricket team reached the World Cup final for the second time after 2005.
- Mithali Raj Chosen As World Cup Team Captain By ICC
While India skipper Mithali Raj was selected to lead the World Cup team, Harmanpreet Kaur and Deepti Sharma were also included.
- Happy To Be Able To Motivate Girls In India: Jhulan Goswami
The tall fast bowler claimed three crucial wickets in the ICC Women's World Cup final.
- After Taking World Cup By Storm, Harmanpreet Kaur's Message To India
She smashed a career-best 171 off 115 balls in second semi-final, an innings that was termed as the best-ever played by an Indian woman in the limited-overs cricket.
- The Indian Women Have The Potential To Be Even Better, Says Jhulan Goswami
The veteran fast bowler sees the potential for greater things in her team.
- BCCI Plans Grand Felicitation For Indian Women's Team
At the ceremony, the players will be presented with cheques of Rs 50 lakh each while the support staff will receive will Rs 25 lakh each, as announced by the BCCI before the final.
- Piers Morgan Takes A Fresh Swipe At Virender Sehwag Who Hits Back
The two have been taking pot shots at one another on Twitter for a while now, leading to much interest among the followers.
- Cricketer Harmanpreet Kaur Offered DSP Post By Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh
Captain Amarinder said the young girl had done Punjab proud with her superb performance that steered Team India to a semi-final victory and given a tight fight to England in the final match
- ICC Women's World Cup Final: Mithali Raj Admits To Wilting Under Pressure, But Proud Of The Team
Team India was left just nine runs short of lifting the Women's World Cup title against England at the Lord's cricket ground on Sunday.
- Twitter Hails India Women Despite World Cup Final Loss
India may have lost in the final of the ICC Women's World Cup but social media hailed their brilliant run.
- PM Modi Proud Of Team's World Cup Performance
"Our women cricketers gave their best today... Proud of the team," tweeted PM Modi after the match.