England vs India, 2018 News
- Sir Alastair Cook: England's Record Run-Scorer Receives Knighthood
Alastair Cook is the highest run-scorer (12,472) for England in Test cricket with 33 centuries in 161 matches.
- "Ravi Shastri Should Be Removed As Head Coach": Former India Cricketer
Team India head coach Ravi Shastri has been in the eye of the storm since Virat Kohli-led India suffered a 1-4 drubbing at the hands of England in the recently-concluded five-match Test series.
- A Rishabh Pant Record That Went Unnoticed During India's Loss In Final Test
Rishabh Pant scored a brilliant century in the final Test and his scintillating knock helped him enter the record books.
- Moeen Ali Claims He Was Called "Osama" By Australian Player During Ashes 2015
Moeen Ali revealed the incident took place during the first Ashes Test in 2015 at Cardiff.
- Ravi Shastri Reacts To Criticism, Says "Last One To Press Panic Button"
Ravi Shastri had come under fire for his comments surrounding India's series loss to hosts England.
- Murali Vijay Responds To His Test Omission With Century In County Cricket
Murali Vijay scored 20, 6, 0 and 0 for India in the four innings of the first two games against England.
- India vs England: Sourav Ganguly's Words Of Advice For Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli scored 593 runs in 5 Tests against England at an average of 59.30, including two centuries and three half-centuries.
- India vs England: James Anderson 'Not Finished Yet' After Breaking Test Record
James Anderson passed Glenn McGrath's record on the last day of the Test series against India.
- India vs England: 'Smart Thinker' Sam Curran Is England's Find Of The Series, Says Sachin Tendulkar
Sam Curran played a crucial role in England's 4-1 series win against India.
- Happy Someone Like James Anderson Broke My Record, Says Glenn McGrath
James Anderson surpassed Glenn McGrath's tally of 563 Test wickets on Day 5 of the Oval Test against India.
- India vs England: Virender Sehwag Posts Motivational Message For Virat Kohli's Men After Series Loss Against England
Virender Sehwag took to Twitter and posted a motivational message for Indian cricket team following their 1-4 Test series loss against England.
- India Remain On Top In ICC Test Rankings Despite Series Loss To England
England stand a point behind Australia and South Africa, who share 106 points each in the Test rankings.
- Virat Kohli After Series Loss To England: "4-1 Scoreline Doesn't Mean We Were Outplayed"
India captain Virat Kohli said that the final scoreline of 1-4 is not a true reflection of how Team India competed in the five-match Test series.
- India vs England: Virat Kohli Says "England Played Fearless Cricket, So Did We"
India lost the fifth and final Test by 118 runs despite heroic resistance from opener KL Rahul (149) and wicketkeeper Rishabh Pant (114) in the second innngs.
- India vs England: Alastair Cook Says He Can Walk Away With His Head Held High
Playing in his last Test, Cook scripted a fairytale ending to his career.
- India vs England: Virat Kohli Says The Series Has Been A Great Advertisement For Test Cricket
Virat Kohli in the post-match conference said that the India vs England series was competitive in nature and has been a great advertisement for Test cricket.
- India vs England: England Comfortably Beat India By 118 Runs Despite Tons From KL Rahul, Rishabh Pant
England beat India by 118 runs in the fifth and final Test sealing the five-match series 4-1.
- India vs England: James Anderson Surpasses Glenn McGrath, Becomes The Most Successful Test Fast Bowler
James Anderson passed Glenn McGrath when he claimed the wicket of Mohammed Shami during the 5th Test vs India.