New Zealand vs India, 2020 News
- Tim Southee Defends Virat Kohli's On-Field Behaviour In 2nd Test
Tim Southee said both India and New Zealand competed hard in the series but there was no bad blood between them.
- Virat Kohli's Reflexes Have Slowed, Needs To Practice More: Kapil Dev On Batting Failure In New Zealand
Kapil Dev said that hitting in-swinging deliveries for four used to be one of Virat Kohli's strengths but now it has turned into his weakness.
- "He Never Crosses The Line": Virat Kohli's Childhood Coach Defends His "Aggression"
Virat Kohli's childhood coach Rajkumar Sharma defended Virat Kohli's behaviour and also wrote off his poor form as just a lean patch.
- "Shocked By All This Talk": Former Pakistan Captain Comes To Virat Kohli's Defence
Virat Kohli struggled for runs during the Test series in New Zealand and found support from a surprise source.
- New Zealand vs India: VVS Laxman Slams Lack Of Discipline As India Lose Test Series To New Zealand
VVS Laxman said India could not show the discipline required to "stick it out" as they slumped to a 7-wicket defeat to New Zealand in the second Test.
- World Test Championship Table After India's Series Loss To New Zealand
World Test Championship: New Zealand, after winning the series 2-0, have jumped to the third spot on the list.
- Kane Williamson Says "Satisfying" To Beat "World-Class" Indian Side
New Zealand have moved to the third spot in the ICC World Test Championship, behind India and Australia.
- Virat Kohli Snaps At Reporter For Questioning His On-Field Behaviour In Press Conference
After India's series loss, Virat Kohli lost his cool at a journalist who questioned his on-field conduct during a press conference.
- Virat Kohli Comes To Rishabh Pant's Defence After Another Batting Failure
Rishabh Pant was preferred over Wriddhiman Saha in both the Test matches against New Zealand and only managed to score 60 runs, with his highest score being 25 in the second innings of the first Test.
- "No Excuses," Says Virat Kohli After 0-2 Test Series Loss To New Zealand
Virat Kohli said India lost because of a poor execution of plans against a New Zealand side that managed to stick to their plans.
- NZ vs IND, 2nd Test: New Zealand Beat India By 7 Wickets To Sweep Test Series 2-0
India lost the second Test by seven wickets in less than three days as New Zealand completed a memorable series sweep.
- New Zealand vs India 2nd Test Day 3 Highlights: New Zealand Beat India Inside 3 Days To Complete Clean Sweep
NZ vs IND 2nd Test Day 3 Highlights: New Zealand openers scored fifties as the hosts chased down the 132-run target with ease to register a seven-wicket win over India inside three days.
- NZ vs IND: New Zealand Forced Virat Kohli To Make Errors Under Pressure, Says Trent Boult
New Zealand successfully kept the dangerous Virat Kohli quiet throughout the Test series, as the India skipper failed to reach even 20 runs in the four completed innings.
- Jasprit Bumrah Refuses To Play The "Blame Game" After India's Dismal Batting Show In 2nd Test
Jasprit Bumrah said he has faith in Rishabh Pant and Hanuma Vihari's ability to push the opposition hard on the third day even though it will be easier said than done.
- NZ vs IND: Virat Kohli Gives Send Offs To Kane Williamson, Tom Latham In 2nd Test. Watch
Virat Kohli was all charged up as India bowled out New Zealand for 235 on Day 2 of the second Test.
- "Didn't Even Realise": Ravindra Jadeja Speaks About His Mind-Boggling Catch On Day 2
Ravindra Jadeja produced a mind-boggling effort at deep square leg to remove Neil Wagner on Day 2 of the New Zealand vs India second Test.
- NZ vs IND, 2nd Test Day 2: Trent Boult Claims Three As New Zealand Push India On Back Foot
NZ vs IND: Trent Boult took three wickets to reduce India to 90/6 at stumps on Day 2.
- Ravindra Jadeja Takes An "Indescribable" Catch To Remove Neil Wagner - Watch
Ravindra Jadeja completed a one-handed catch to break the partnership between Kyle Jamieson and Neil Wagner.