IPL 2022 News
- Gujarat Titans Wish Shubman Gill "All The Best" For "Next Endeavour", Leave Fans Guessing
Gujarat Titans' tweet for Shubman Gill has left fans guessing about the young batter's future with the franchise.
- Jemimah Rodrigues, Washington Sundar All Smiles In Selfie From Manchester
Washington Sundar, who was recently ruled out of the Zimbabwe series due to injury, bumped into Jemimah Rodrigues in Manchester and of course they had to click a selfie.
- Watch: Sneak Peek Into Hardik's Life - Private Jet, Family And Practice
Known for his swag, Hardik could be seen travelling in his private jet, donning a dapper look with a black vest and a silver chain around his neck.
- "Despite Playing Very Little For India, I...": Sanju Samson On Fan Following
Samson steered Team India's ship in the second ODI when two quick strikes from pacer Luke Jongwe left India at 97/4 during their chase of 162 runs
- Watch "Shah Rukh Khan In Chak de India": Wasim Jaffer To KKR Players After Chandrakant Pandit Is Named Coach
In Kolkata Knight Riders, Chandrakant Pandit replaces Brendon McCullum, who is now the head coach of the England Test side
- Pakistan Super League To Clash With Indian Premier League In 2025
It will be the first time that a T20 League will go head-to-head with the cash-rich IPL. It will be interesting to see which tournament the players, plying their trade in both leagues, pick.
- Australia Great Glenn McGrath Weighs In On Whether Umran Malik Should Slow Down To Get Better Control
Umran impressed everyone with his pace during the Indian Premier League 2022, clocking over 150 kph regularly.
- "If You Are Expecting Wickets From Him...": Ex-India Cricketer's Big Claim About Ravichandran Ashwin
After the T20 World Cup 2021, Ravichandran Ashwin has played five matches and picked six wickets, while IPL 2022 saw him claiming 12 wickets from 17 games.
- Arjun Tendulkar Seeks NoC From Mumbai, Likely To Play For Goa Next Season
Arjun, who has also been a part of IPL franchise Mumbai Indians, have played two games for Mumbai, during the 2020-21 edition of Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy
- "Hey Please Don't Interfere...": Sunil Gavaskar's Stern Response To IPL Critics
Sunil Gavaskar has talked on the flak that the IPL has been receiving due to its growing control in the international cricket calendar.
- "Such Players Are Needed In The Team": Former India Selector On Hardik Pandya
Kiran More praised Hardik Pandya for his all-round abilities and said that players like him are always needed in the team.
- "Never Had An Open And Honest Answer": Adam Gilchrist On Indians Not Playing Foreign Leagues
Australian legend Adam Gilchrist urged the BCCI to allow Indian players to participate in foreign T20 leagues.
- Two IPLs In One Year? "Wouldn't Be Surprised At All," Says Star Ex-India Coach Ravi Shastri
Ravi Shastri said that while one season will be a full-blown edition in the same format the competition has been played in all these years, there may be a shorter season with more knockout rounds in the latter part of the year.
- "Getting Little Bit Dangerous": Australia Legend Adam Gilchrist Warns About Dominance Of IPL Franchises
Adam Gilchrist has questioned the growing dominance of Indian Premier League (IPL) franchises in world cricket and said the current trend of "monopolisation" by them is dangerous
- "IPL Is A Big Reason For Why...": Ex-South Africa Captain Graeme Smith On T20 League's Impact
Former South Africa captain Graeme Smith recently revisited India's first T20I against South Africa and he also spoke about how IPL has been a big reason behind helping T20 cricket reach high levels
- IPL Team Owners Snap Up All 6 Franchises In New South Africa T20 League
The six franchises that will play the inaugural season of South Africa's new T20 league have been bought by IPL team owners.
- "Let Me Assure You": Jay Shah Promises 2-And-A-Half-Month Window For IPL
BCCI secretary Jay Shah said the IPL will have a two-and-a-half-month window in the next ICC Future Tours Programme calendar.
- Pakistan Cricket Board To Challenge IPL's Proposed Extended Window At ICC Meet
The PCB's decision to officially challenge the decision comes weeks after BCCI secretary, Jay Shah, in an exclusive interview to PTI said that the Indian board will be getting an extended window for the IPL in the ICC's next FTP cycle starting from 2024 till 2031.