Bangladesh vs India, 2022/23 News
- Ravichandran Ashwin Is A Great Bowling All Rounder. Stats Prove That
R Ashwin's all-round record is expected to hit the headlines once again in February 2023, if he takes his 450th Test wicket against the touring Australian team
- "Wave Your Bat, Kiss The Trophy": Mohammad Kaif's Request Leaves Cheteshwar Pujara In Splits
Former India cricketer Mohammad Kaif made a cheeky request on live TV to Cheteshwar Pujara, leaving the veteran India Test batter in splits.
- "I Thought I Blocked You": Fan's Attempt To Troll R Ashwin Brutally Backfires
Ravichandran Ashwin turned match-winner for India in the 2nd Test of the series against Bangladesh on Sunday. After the match, Ashwin shut down a troll on Twitter with an epic response.
- "Shreyas Iyer Very Important To India's WTC Hopes": Mohammad Kaif
Shreyas Iyer was the epitome of consistency and calmness this year, outdoing the likes of star batters like Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul with the bat this year.
- Why Axar Patel Came Ahead Of Virat Kohli In 2nd Innings? Cheteshwar Pujara Explains
The Indian team management's decision to send Axar Patel ahead of Virat Kohli in 2nd innings of 2nd Test against Bangladesh left some former cricketers unimpressed. Cheteshwar Pujara, however, wasn't surprised by the decision.
- Updated World Test Championship Table: India In Great Position To Qualify For Final After Series Win Against Bangladesh
With a 2-0 series win over Bangladesh, the Indian cricket team has strengthened its World Test Championship final qualification chances.
- "Not Acceptable": Virat Kohli's Childhood Coach Gives Honest Assessment Of India Stalwart's Batting
Virat Kohli didn't look in the best of form against Bangladesh, scoring just 45 runs in 2 Test matches.
- "That Is Not Acceptable...": Dinesh Karthik Doesn't Mince Words As Pressure Piles On KL Rahul
KL Rahul only scored 57 runs in 4 innings across 2 Tests against Bangladesh. Calls for him to be dropped from India's Test team are intensifying.
- Team India: KL Rahul's Approach, Sane Selection Calls Are Need Of The Hour
Skipper KL Rahul's never looked assured in the middle and was dismissed on the front foot in the two innings. His place in the first Test against Australia in February looks far from certain.
- Cheteshwar Pujara Credits First-Class Cricket For Improvement In His Game
Underlining the importance of breaks, Cheteshwar Pujara said that the gap between Test matches allows players to have time for preparing. He also highlighted the importance of mental preparedness before a game.
- Shreyas Iyer Or Cheteshwar Pujara? R Ashwin's "Player Of The Series" Comment Stumps Everyone
R Ashwin thought Shreyas Iyer was named the 'Player of the Series' for the two Tests against Bangladesh but the award actually went to Cheteshwar Pujara.
- "We Didn't Trust Our...": Ravichandran Ashwin's Blunt Remark As India Avoid Bangladesh Scare
Ravichandran Ashwin, on Sunday, proved why he is one of Team India's most prized possessions, especially when it comes to Test cricket
- "It Was Right Decision": KL Rahul Stands By Call To Drop Kuldeep Yadav Despite Criticism
Kuldeep had made a spectacular comeback after 22 months, returning with a match-haul of eight wickets and also scored a valiant 40 in a crucial lower-order partnership with Ashwin. He was also adjudged the man-of-the-match in their opening Test at Chattogram.
- Virender Sehwag Calls R Ashwin 'Scientist' After Bangladesh Win; Tweet Goes Viral
After the match, former India cricketer Virender Sehwag took to Twitter and praised Ravichandran Ashwin for his performance in Mirpur.
- Watch: KL Rahul Carries MS Dhoni's Legacy Forward After Test Series Win Over Bangladesh
During the post-victory celebration, Rahul followed the old tradition of former skipper Mahendra Singh Dhoni and handed the winning trophy to the uncapped player Saurabh Kumar
- "You Just Trust The...": KL Rahul Reacts After India's Win In 2nd Test
India stand-in captain KL Rahul on Sunday said he trusted his batting unit to do the job for the side despite losing seven wickets while chasing a modest 145 on day four of the second Test against Bangladesh in Mirpur
- Watch: Indian Dressing Room's Reaction As Ravichandran Ashwin Hits Winning Boundary
IND vs BAN, 2nd Test: Ashwin, who played an unbeaten knock of 42 runs off 62 balls, struck a six and two boundaries off Mehidy Hasan Miraz and took his side to victory in a magnificent style
- Twitter Hails Ravichandran Ashwin, Shreyas Iyer As India Beat Bangladesh In Thriller
IND vs BAN: Chasing 145, Team India was on the verge of losing the game after Mehidy Hasan Miraz got a five-wicket haul and dismantled India's batting lineup