Ind vs Ban, 2015 News
- MS Dhoni's Achievements Should Not be Forgotten, Says Shahid Afridi
MS Dhoni's leadership came under scrutiny after India lost the ODI series 2-1 vs Bangladesh.
- Shakib Al Hasan Ranked As World's Best Test, ODI, T20I All-Rounder
Shakib Al Hasan scored 123 runs at an average of 61.50 runs including two half-centuries during the three-match ODI series against India. He also took three wickets for 99 runs.
- Bangladesh Need Not Get Carried Away After Beating India, Feels Geoffrey Boycott
Bangladesh may have defeated Pakistan and India in successive bilateral series at home but former England skipper Geoffrey Boycott said the Tigers need to now start winning Test matches against the bigger teams overseas.
- MS Dhoni Needs to do More to Boost Confidence of Bowlers: Sunil Gavaskar
Sunil Gavaskar believes that every bowler wants the skipper to have confidence in him. He hopes MS Dhoni is always there to offer advice and help out when a bowler is going for runs.
- MS Dhoni Batting up the Order is a Confidence Booster for me: Shikhar Dhawan
MS Dhoni promoted himself up the order in the ODI series against Bangladesh and Shikhar Dhawan said he enjoyed batting with the skipper.
- Mustafizur Rahman, Present Perfect, Future Bright for Bangladesh
Mustafizur Rahman was the Player of the Series in the three-match ODIs between India and Bangladesh, that the latter won 2-1. The rookie pacer took 13 wickets, with a best of six for 43.
- Bangladesh Prodigy Mustafizur Rahman Claims More World Records
Bangladesh bowler Mustafizur Rahman has claimed 12 wickets from his first three ODI matches. The previous record was 11 wickets in first three matches, held by four bowlers.
- Virat Kohli Blames 'Doubtful Decision Making' for Series Loss Against Bangladesh
India eked out a consolation win on Wednesday night after the World Cup semifinalists had conceded the ODI series to Bangladesh.
- Bangladesh Weighed Down by 'Whitewash' Expectations, Admits Mashrafe Mortaza
Bangladesh slumped to a 77-run defeat after thrashing India in the first two games. Captain Mashrafe Mortaza admits the expectations of the 'Banglawash' put the tigers under extra pressure.
- Bangladesh Can Win Anywhere in the World: Mashrafe Mortaza
Bangladesh captain Mashrafe Mortaza is sure his team's new-found success is not because of playing at home and says his players are confident of doing well on foreign soil as well.
- Bangladesh Captain Mashrafe Mortaza Urges Team to Maintain Intensity for Upcoming South Africa Series
Bangladesh created history after beating India 2-1 in the bilateral ODI series. Before that, they handed a whitewash to Pakistan.
- MS Dhoni Gets Suresh Raina's Unequivocal Support, Says Captain Can't be Disrespected Ever
Calling MS Dhoni a 'good and honest man,' Suresh Raina hails his captain for his contribution the Indian cricket and says one series lost doesn't make a team bad.
- India Drop Points as Bangladesh Move Up in ICC Rankings
The 2-1 series win in Mirpur has put Bangladesh on 93 ratings points - five behind sixth-ranked England and five ahead of eighth-ranked West Indies.
- No Sign of Dressing-Room Worries, for Mahendra Singh Dhoni Victory is Key
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, who had been under fire after India's first ever bilateral series loss to Bangladesh, led from the front with a polished 69 as the two-time world champions avoided a whitewash in Mirpur.
- As It Happened: India vs Bangladesh, 3rd ODI in Mirpur
Live cricket score and ball-by-ball commentary from the 3rd ODI match between India and Bangladesh at the Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur on Wednesday.
- Mustafizur Rahman Eyeing IPL Contract
Mustafizur Rahman has claimed a fifer in each of his first two ODI matches - leaving Team India embarrassed. India though is where he may head to next year with chances of a lucrative Indian Premier League contract looking bright.
- Bangladesh Promise to Hit India Hard in Final ODI
Bangladesh have already registered a historic series win but are in no mood to go easy against India in the final ODI match.
- Bangladesh vs India, Final ODI Highlights: India Crush Bangladesh to Avoid Humiliating Series Whitewash
After Shikhar Dhawan and MS Dhoni's exploits with the bat, India bowlers restricted Bangladesh to salvage pride and avoid a series whitewash. Bangladesh win series 2-1.