Australia vs India 2015-16 News
- Manish Pandey Says Sydney Ton 'Big Boost' to His International Career
Manish Pandey says his performance in against Australia has boosted his confidence to do better in international cricket
- India Are Favourites For World Twenty20: Shane Watson
India, playing at home during the World Twenty20, will be the team to look out for with their superior batsmen and spinners, according to Australia's stand-in skipper Shane Watson
- Yuvraj Singh Will Get Better With Time, Feels Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Yuvraj Singh and Suresh Raina are two of India's best left-handers going into the World Twenty20, according to captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Yuvraj Singh Must Be Part of Playing XI For ICC World Twenty20: Sunil Gavaskar
Yuvraj Singh and Suresh Raina held their nerve as India chased down 198 in a thrilling match against Australia in Sydney to clean sweep the series 3-0 and become the world number one ranked team in Twenty20 Internationals.
- India Become World No.1 in T20 Internationals
India, who are also the number one in Tests, overtook the West Indies to reach the top spot in T20 internationals.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli's Pep Talk Helped Indian Women's Team Win Over Australia: R Sridhar
Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Harbhajan Singh and others talked to Indian women's team in Melbourne and that inspired it to defeat Australia 2-1, according to R Sridhar, fielding coach
- India vs Australia: Shane Watson Slams Maiden Twenty20 International Century in Sydney, Breaks Plethora of Records
Shane Watson became the first player to score a T20 international hundred against India, during the third and final match in Sydney.
- Sydney T20I: Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Suresh Raina Guide India to 3-0 Series Sweep
Chasing 198 to sweep series, Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli hit a fifty each, but it was Suresh Raina's last-ball four that helped India clinch a thrilling seven-wicket win against Australia.
- India vs Australia, Highlights, 3rd T20I, Sydney: Suresh Raina Special Gives India Thrilling Last-Ball Win to Seal 3-0 Whitewash
A brilliant effort from Suresh Raina, combined with Yuvraj Singh's power hitting at the end, helped India achieve a thrilling last-ball win to achieve a 3-0 whitewash. Relive all the magnificent moments here
- India Aim for Whitewash vs Australia in Sydney T20I
India had lost the ODI series 1-4 but bounced back in style to take an unassailable 2-0 lead in the T20 series with comprehensive wins in Adelaide and Melbourne.
- Shane Watson to Lead Australia in Final T20I vs India
Shane Watson replaces the injured Aaron Finch, who damaged his left hamstring during the 27-run loss at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on Friday evening.
- Virat Kohli Says he Had no Idea Steven Smith Had Mic on
Virat Kohli had exchanged words with Steven Smith after taking a catch to dismiss the Australian during the first T20 international at Adelaide Oval on Tuesday.
- Shane Watson Rues Australia's Struggle Against Indian Spinners
Shane Watson admitted that Australian batsmen should have been more careful against Indian spinners in the Melbourne Twenty20I
- Virat Kohli Can Bat at Night Without Lights, Says Sunil Gavaskar
Virat Kohli continued to torment the Australians, hitting another quick-fire half-century in India's second win in the Twenty20 series.
- Aaron Finch to Miss Third Twenty20 vs India in Sydney, Usman Khawaja Comes in
Due to a hamstring injury, Aussie skipper Aaron Finch will miss the third and final Twenty20 vs India in Sydney. Usman Khawaja has been called in by Australian selectors.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni Says Bowlers Executing Plans Well, Rules Out Experimentation
Mahendra Singh Dhoni has expressed his delight after taking an unbeatable 2-0 lead and said that he feels more under control of the match if bowlers execute plans well.
- Virat Kohli Should Continue to Bat at No. 3, Yuvraj Singh Must Wait: Sunil Gavaskar
Rohit Sharma and Virat Kohli struck fifties that helped India post a record 184 for three against Australia in the second Twenty20 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG). The spinners worked in tandem to restrict the hosts to 157 for eight, clinching their first-ever Twenty20 series win Down Under.
- All-Round India Win Maiden Twenty20 Series Versus Australia in Melbourne
Fifties from Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma, backed up by excellent work from the spinners, helped India achieve their first-ever Twenty20 series in Australia.