India vs South Africa News
- India vs South Africa - Team India Playing XI: Umran Malik Misses Out As Ruturaj Gaikwad And Dinesh Karthik Included
India vs South Africa: Ruturaj Gaikwad will open the batting along side Ishan Kishan after KL Rahul was ruled out of the series due to an injury. Avesh Khan will do the fast bowling duties along side Bhuvneshwar Kumar and death overs specialist Harshal Patel.
- No Bio-Bubble For Indian Cricket Team's Home Series Against South Africa: Report
The T20 series between India and South Africa will be played across five venues - Delhi, Cuttack, Vizag, Rajkot, Bengaluru - between June 9 and 19.
- India vs South Africa: Twitterati Praise Hardik Pandya's Spirited Performance
Hardik Pandya 95-ball 93 came at a stage when India were losing wickets in a heap
- Justice Mudgal to Submit Report on Delhi Test to High Court by January 18
Justice Mudgal was appointed by the Delhi High Court after Delhi & Districts Cricket Association (DDCA) moved court when the state government did not give the requisite permission to hold the Test match.
- Virat Kohli's Aggressive Approach a Breath of Fresh Air, But Bigger Challenges Await Team India
India's fortunes in Test cricket have experienced a resurgence ever since Virat Kohli took over as full-time captain. Team India, who were languishing at No. 7 in April, are currently ranked World No. 2 in ICC Test rankings.
- Shashank Manohar Calls Jeff Crowe's Rating of Nagpur pitch a 'subjective decision'
According to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president Shashank Manohar, terming Nagpur Pitch poor was a subjective decision taken by the match referee Jeff Crowe and should have considered the fact that
- India vs South Africa: 'Poor' Nagpur Pitch Warned by International Cricket Council
The International Cricket Council match referee Jeff Crowe had maligned the Nagpur pitch after India beat South Africa in three days.
- Cricket Media Takes Virat Kohli's Good, Bad, Ugly Side in Its Stride
While no one has belittled Virat Kohli's achievement as a skipper in the recent series win over world number one side South Africa, the Indian media had merely pointed out that the win would have been even more memorable had it been played on better pitches.
- Board of Control for Cricket in India Feels 'Nothing Wrong' in Nagpur Pitch: Reports
Board of Control for Cricket in India, according to reports, feels that there are discrepancies in Jeff Crowe's report to the International Cricket Council on the quality of the Nagpur pitch.
- Shikhar Dhawan Has Faulty Bowling Action, Says International Cricket Council
International Cricket Council has cited concern about Shikhar Dhawan's bowling action during the Kotla Test that India won against South Africa
- I Have Grown in Confidence After Kotla Test: Umesh Yadav
Umesh Yadav produced one of the best spell of fast bowling during India's fourth and final Test against South Africa Test that saw him snare three wickets in six overs in the final session at the Feroz Shah Kotla on Monday.
- Why Malign India's Pitches? Wasn't South African Batting Diabolical?
Sunil Gavaskar was the only cricket pundit who came out in support for the pitches prepared and instead pointed the finger at the South African batsmen's poor showing in the four-Test series in India.
- Board of Control for Cricket in India Announces Rs 2 Crore for Team India After 3-0 Win vs South Africa
India recorded their biggest Test series win against South Africa to climb two spots to second in the International Cricket Council team rankings.
- Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin Conquer New Peaks in International Cricket Council Rankings
Ajinkya Rahane and Ravichandran Ashwin played massive roles with bat and ball, respectively, in the just-concluded India versus South Africa Test series. Their performances had an immediate impact on International Cricket Council Test rankings.
- India vs South Africa: Graeme Smith Hints at International Comeback After Proteas' Debacle
India crushed South Africa 3-0 in the Test series and that has prompted former skipper Graeme Smith to seriously consider coming out of retirement to play for the Proteas.
- Ravichandran Ashwin Says Series Win Start of a 'Wonderful Journey'
Ravichandran Ashwin, who was declared the man of the series against South Africa, said the 3-0 win over the Proteas will give the current team the confidence to do well overseas
- Ravichandran Ashwin is My Cricketer of The Year: Sunil Gavaskar
Ravichandran Ashwin, who picked up 31 wickets in the South Africa Test series, has not only turned out to be India's bowling spearhead but is also 2015's best player, according to Sunil Gavaskar. The former India captain also lauded Virat Kohli and Co.'s efforts in defeating world No.1 South Africa by a 3-0 margin.
- India vs South Africa: Ajinkya Rahane Showed Perfect Balance of Technique And Intent, Says Virat Kohli
Ajinkya Rahane's perfect balance and technique in such short career is unique in cricket, according to India captain Virat Kohli