India vs Bangladesh News
- India vs Bangladesh: Fans Who Bought Tickets For Days 4 And 5 Of Kolkata Test To Get Refunds
The Cricket Association of Bengal said that the process of refunding tickets bought online for days 4 and 5 had already started.
- India vs Bangladesh: "Felt Like World Cup Final": Sourav Ganguly On Atmosphere During Day-Night Test
The first day-night Test in India was a runaway success although the hostilities ended within three days.
- India vs Bangladesh: Yuzvendra Chahal Praises "Youngster" Rohit Sharma After He Interviews Pacers
Rohit Sharma took a page from 'Chahal TV' to interview the Indian fast bowlers and Yuzvendra Chahal was magnanimous in his appreciation.
- Sourav Ganguly Poses With CAB "Elite Team" Post Successful Pink-Ball Test
Sourav Ganguly posed with the Cricket Association of Bengal (CAB) "elite team" after the successful completion of the first-ever day-night Test in India at the Eden Gardens.
- Virat Kohli Says "Impossible To Outrun" Ravindra Jadeja In Group Conditioning Sessions
Virat Kohli led India to a 2-0 clean sweep over Bangladesh at Eden Gardens on Sunday.
- "Stood There, Looked Stupid": Magnus Carlsen Shares Experience Of Ringing Ceremonial Bell In Day-Night Test
On the second day of the Kolkata Test, Magnus Carlsen and India's Viswanathan Anand rang the ceremonial bell at Eden Gardens to mark the beginning of the first session.
- Bangladesh Local Manager Under BCCI ACU Scanner For Breaking Protocol At Eden Gardens: Report
Bangladesh's local manager Tapan Chaki broke protocol and used mobile phone inside the visiting teams dressing room despite being warned against doing so.
- "Because He Is BCCI Chief?" Sunil Gavaskar's Jibe At Virat Kohli Over Sourav Ganguly Praise
Sunil Gavaskar took a jibe at India skipper Virat Kohli by reminding him that India used to win in '70s and '80s as well.
- India vs Bangladesh: "Need To Prepare Better Mentally": Mominul Haque After India Sweep Series
Mominul Haque said that their packed Test schedule next year should help them improve as they have not been playing enough of the longest format of the game.
- India vs Bangladesh: Ravi Shastri Labels India As Best Side In The World After Win In Kolkata
After fourth straight innings win in Tests, Ravi Shastri called India the best side in the world.
- Sourav Ganguly "Relaxed, Relieved And Happy" After Success Of India's First Pink Ball Test
Following a thunderous success of the first-ever day-night Test at Eden Gardens, BCCI president Sourav Ganguly promised to take the pink ball game to all parts of the country.
- Day-Night Test: Fans Ask Sanjay Manjrekar To "Apologise" To Harsha Bhogle. Here's Why
Sanjay Manjrekar's comments on Harsha Bhogle's knowledge of cricket angers fans on Twitter.
- How Sachin Tendulkar Helped Virat Kohli Deal With Challenges In Day-Night Test
India beat Bangladesh inside three days and swept the Test series 2-0.
- India vs Bangladesh, Day-Night Test: India Consolidate Lead In World Test Championship Standings With Clean Sweep Over Bangladesh
India recorded their third consecutive series win in the World Test Championship to further consolidate their top spot in the standings.
- Virat Kohli Shatters Plethora Of Records As India Clinch Test Series Against Bangladesh
Virat Kohli became the first captain to win four consecutive Test matches by an innings.
- India vs Bangladesh: Indian Pacers Hunt As A Pack, Says Bowling Coach Bharat Arun
India's pacers dominated as they registered a 2-0 series sweep against Bangladesh.
- "Learnt To Stand Up, Give It Back": Virat Kohli Credits Sourav Ganguly For Winning Habit
This is India's third consecutive clean sweep in Tests, a record fourth successive win by an innings and a record seventh series triumph in the longest format.
- Day-Night Test: India Crush Bangladesh, Claim Record 4th Straight Innings Win In Tests
With the win in Kolkata, India became the first side in Test history to register four consecutive victories by an innings.