Women's T20 World Cup News
- Australia's Ellyse Perry Names "Two Of The Most Dangerous Batters" In India Women's Team
Searching for a record-extending seventh title, Australia have been on a roll in the the World Cup, winning all four of their matches so far. The Meg Lanning led-side faces last edition's runner-up India next on Saturday.
- First Women's T20I Since T20 World Cup Today As Austria Face Germany
Women's T20I cricket resumes after more than five months as Austria take on Germany on Wednesday, 12 August.
- Jhulan Goswami Feels India Need To Be Mentally Tough Like Australia To Win World Cup
Jhulan Goswami talked about India's inability to win big games in ICC tournaments and how they can improve it.
- Spectator At Women' T20 World Cup Final Diagnosed With Coronavirus: MCG
The MCG said that the spectator's case has been classified as a low-risk of spreading the virus to surrounding members of the public and staff.
- "Really Felt For Shafali Verma, Seeing Her In Tears Was Tough", Says Brett Lee
Heaping praise on India's teenage batting sensation Shafali Verma, Brett Lee said that she should be very proud of the way she performed in Australia, playing her first major tournament.
- Women's T20 World Cup: Poonam Yadav Lone Indian In Team Of The Tournament, Shafali Verma Included As 12th Player
Poonam Yadav picked up 10 wickets in five games, while Shafali Verma scored 163 runs in as many games.
- Watch: Australia Players Celebrate Women's T20 World Cup Win By Dancing On Stage With Katy Perry
Australian women's cricket team showed off their dance moves as they celebrated their T20 World Cup triumph with pop star Katy Perry.
- Shantha Rangaswamy Says Time For Harmanpreet Kaur To Review Captaincy, Diana Edulji Calls For Introspection
Shantha Rangaswamy feels the time has come for Harmanpreet Kaur to take a call on her captaincy future as she is much more important to the Indian women's team as a batter than a leader.
- Women's T20 World Cup: Not The Time For Post-Mortem, Says Jhulan Goswami After India's Loss
Jhulan Goswami feels that this is not the right time to do a "post-mortem" of the abject surrender.
- Women's T20 World Cup: Australia Overcame Lots Of Bumps On The Way To Win 5th Title, Says Meg Lanning
Everything was worthwhile by the end, however, with the unity of her Australian team a mentality to behold for the ever-modest Meg Lanning.
- "Failure Teaches You More Than Success": Smriti Mandhana After India's Women's T20 World Cup Loss
Smriti Mandhana called for the team to be left alone after its 85-run mauling by Australia in the ICC Women's T20 World Cup final in Melbourne.
- Virat Kohli, Sourav Ganguly Praise India Despite Women's T20 World Cup Final Loss
Virat Kohli lauded the Indian women's team for their efforts in the T20 World Cup in Australia, saying the final defeat at the hands of the hosts will only make them stronger.
- "Need To Play With More Focus In Big Games", Says Harmanpreet Kaur After Losing T20 World Cup Final
IND vs AUS: Harmanpreet Kaur said that the team is heading in the right direction but they need to work on how they approach big matches.
- Women's T20 World Cup: Australia Clinch Record-Extending 5th Title With Win Over India In Final
Australia registered an emphatic 85-run win over India to clinch the ICC Women's T20 World Cup, a record fifth time in their history.
- "Chak De Phatte": Akshay Kumar's Wish For Harmanpreet Kaur, Team India Ahead Of Women's T20 World Cup Final
Gunning for their first-ever women's T20 World Cup title, Team India received a special wish from Bollywood star Akshay Kumar.
- Women's T20 World Cup: Melbourne Weather Expected To Stay Clear During India-Australia Title Clash
After rain played spoilsport in the semi-finals in Sydney, the Melbourne weather looks clear for the women's T20 World Cup final on Sunday.
- India vs Australia, ICC Women's T20 World Cup Final Highlights: Australia Beat India To Win Record-Extending 5th Women's T20 World Cup
IND vs AUS Women's T20 World Cup Final, Highlights: Megan Schutt and Jess Jonassen picked up three wickets apiece as Australia beat India by 85 runs to clinch their fifth T20 World Cup title.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi Extends Wishes Ahead of India-Australia Women's T20 World Cup Final
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has extended his best wishes to Indian and Australian teams ahead of the Women's Twenty20 World Cup final at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on Sunday.