India vs New Zealand 2021 News
- "Disappointed In You": Fans Slam New Zealand Cricketer After His Tweet On India's Series Win
Following India's series triumph, many current and past cricketers hailed the team for a fine showing, but one New Zealand cricketer's tweet has not gone down too well with fans.
- ICC Test Rankings: Ravichandran Ashwin Rises To 2nd; Mayank Agarwal, Ajaz Patel Make Big Leaps
India's Ravichandran Ashwin, Mayank Agarwal and New Zealand spinner Ajaz Patel rose through the ranks in the latest released ICC Test rankings after brilliant individual performances in the recently concluded two-Match Test series.
- Rahul Dravid, Virat Kohli Coming To Acknowledge Me "Very Big Thing", Says Ajaz Patel
New Zealand spinner Ajaz Patel said that Rahul Dravid and Virat Kohli coming to congratulate him in the BlackCaps' dressing room is a "very big thing" for him.
- "Game-changing Spell": Zaheer Khan Lauds India Pacer Mohammed Siraj's Performance In Mumbai
Zaheer Khan said the ball that Mohammed Siraj bowled to clean up New Zealand batter Ross Taylor on Day 2 of India vs New Zealand second Test was "magical."
- Virat Kohli's Ultimate Praise For Mayank Agarwal, Axar Patel And Mohammed Siraj After Mumbai Test
Mayank Agarwal, Mohammed Siraj and Axar Patel were India's star performers along with Ravichandran Ashwin in the second Test against New Zealand in Mumbai, which the hosts won by 372 runs to clinch the two-match series 1-0.
- "Beyond My Wildest Of Dreams": Ajaz Patel To NDTV On His 10-Wicket Haul Against India
Ajaz Patel picked up all 10 wickets, which he described to NDTV as "beyond any of his wildest dreams" on Day 2 of the second Test match against India at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai.
- "Would Love To Play In Indian Premier League": Ajaz Patel To NDTV
India vs New Zealand: In an exclusive chat with NDTV, New Zealand spinner Ajaz Patel talked about his aspirations of playing in the Indian Premier League if an "opportunity presented itself."
- India vs New Zealand: Wasim Jaffer Trolls England After India's Series Win Over New Zealand
While highlighting New Zealand's selection mistake against the Virat Kohli-led side in two-match Test series, former India cricketer Wasim Jaffer also decided to take a dig at the English team. Jaffer took to Koo to troll England for their recent record in the longest format while playing at home.
- How Ravichandran Ashwin Helped Ajaz Patel Get A 'Blue Tick' On Twitter
Ravichandran Ashwin worked his magic in the second Test, and proceeded to do the same on social media, lending a helping hand to his fellow spinner Ajaz Patel.
- India vs New Zealand 2nd Test: Team India Report Card
Team India made up for the disappointment of being denied a win in the 1st Test in Kanpur by completely outplaying New Zealand in Mumbai.
- India vs New Zealand: Irfan Pathan's Ultimate Praise For "Captain" Virat Kohli After Series Triumph
India vs New Zealand: Former Team India cricketer Irfan Pathan lavished praise on Virat Kohli the captain after India's series triumph over New Zealand.
- Mohammad Kaif Wants This India Spinner To Be A Regular In Test Playing XI Both Home And Away
Former Indian cricketer Mohammad Kaif feels seasoned off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin should be playing both home and away Test matches for the Indian team.
- BCCI Posts Epic Photo Of Axar Patel, Ajaz Patel, Rachin Ravindra And Ravindra Jadeja After India vs New Zealand 2nd Test In Mumbai
India vs New Zealand: BCCI on Monday, posted an epic photo of Axar Patel, Ajaz Patel, Rachin Ravindra and Ravindra Jadeja. When made to stand in a line, the names behind their jerseys read, "Axar Patel" and "Ravindra Jadeja".
- India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Ravichandran Ashwin Gifts Ajaz Patel His Test Jersey Autographed By Teammates
India vs New Zealand: Indian off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin presented his Team India's Test jersey to Ajaz Patel signed by the entire Indian team on becoming the third bowler in the history of Test cricket to bag all 10 wickets in an innings in Mumbai.
- India vs New Zealand, 2nd Test: Mayank Agarwal's Name Inscribed On Wankhede Stadium Honours Board Following Epic Ton
India vs New Zealand: Indian opening batter Mayank Agarwal's name was inscribed on the honours board of the Wankhede Stadium following his brilliant performance in the second Test against New Zealand.
- "Don't Take Decisions Based On...": Virat Kohli Backs Struggling Ajinkya Rahane
Virat Kohli backed Ajinkya Rahane despite the veteran batsman's dry spell and absence from Monday's thumping second Test win over New Zealand, promising his team will support past performers.
- India vs New Zealand: How The World Reacted To India's Massive Win Over New Zealand In Mumbai Test
IND vs NZ: India on Monday defeated New Zealand by a massive 372-run margin in the second and final Test at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai to seal the series 1-0.
- "Series Win Over World Champs": Team India Stars React After Thrashing New Zealand
After defeating New Zealand in the Mumbai Test and registering their biggest win in the longest format by runs, Indian players reacted on the team's performance against the World Test Champions.