India vs New Zealand 2021 News
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test, Day 3: KS Bharat Impresses With Glove-Work, Gives Wriddhiman Saha Competition For Second Wicketkeeper Slot
India vs New Zealand, 1st Test, Day 3: Due to Wriddhiman Saha's stiff neck, KS Bharat impressed as wicketkeeper for the hosts during the 85.3 overs in Kanpur.
- "Test Matches Are Definitely A Test Of Patience": Saba Karim Praises Team India's "Good Comeback" vs New Zealand
India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: With India ending Day 3 with a lead of 63 runs, former cricket Saba Karim praised the home side's display and also pointed out that such matches require a lot of patience.
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test, Day 3: NZ Opener Will Young Credits Gary Stead's Drills For Tackling Spinners Well
India vs New Zealand, 1st Test, Day 3: Will Young smashed 14 boundaries in his innings and credited it to coach Gary Stead for his drills.
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Was Sticking To "Basics" And Using Crease A Bit, Says Axar Patel
IND vs NZ: India spinner Axar Patel expressed his thoughts after his breakthrough spell helped his side restrict New Zealand at 296 in the first Test at the Green Park Stadium in Kanpur.
- "Test Debutant Of The Year": Former Cricketers, Experts Praise Axar Patel For Another Five-Wicket Haul In Tests vs New Zealand
India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Spinner Axar Patel garnered immense praise from all parts of the cricketing circles as he claimed another five-wicket haul in the longest format during the first Test vs New Zealand in Kanpur.
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test, Day 3 Report: Axar Patel Takes Five To Bowl Out Visitors For 296, India 14 For 1
IND vs NZ: Axar Patel continued his golden run in favourable home conditions, grabbing another five-wicket haul to put India in the driver's seat after New Zealand were bowled out for 296 on day two.
- Kyle Jamieson Fastest New Zealand Cricketer to 50 Test Wickets
Kyle Jamieson, in only his 9th Test, beat former New Zealand pacer Shane Bond, who had taken 12 Tests to claim 50 Test wickets.
- Watch: Virat Kohli Quotes Denzel Washington As He Shares Workout Video
Away from the cricketing action currently, Virat Kohli shared a motivating video from his workout session.
- India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Wasim Jaffer Weighs In On Kanpur Pitch With Hilarious Meme
India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: Former India cricketer Wasim Jaffer posted a hilarious meme to express his feelings towards the Kanpur pitch in the ongoing opening Test between India and New Zealand.
- Watch: Ravichandran Ashwin Kicks Turf in Frustration As Tom Latham Survives After India Don't Opt For DRS
Ravichandran Ashwin was upset after replays showed three reds for an LBW appeal against Tom Latham for which India did not use DRS on Day 3 of the first Test.
- Watch: Substitute KS Bharat Takes Sharp Catch Then Convinces Rahane To Go For DRS As India Break Opening Stand
A confident KS Bharat first took a sharp catch off Ashwin's bowling and then convinced stand-in captain Ajinkya Rahane to go for a successful review.
- KS Bharat Keeping Wickets For India Instead Of Wriddhiman Saha On Day 3 Of First Test against New Zealand, Here's Why
Saha, India's designated wicketkeeper for the series opener, has some stiffness in his neck and therefore Bharat has taken the gloves in place of him as a substitute. BCCI added that their medical team is "monitoring the progress" of Saha but the extent of his injury was not clarified.
- Ravindra Jadeja An Improved Batter But He's Not Performing With The Ball: Kapil Dev
Kapil Dev, who is regarded as one of the best all-rounders to have ever played the game, added that Ravindra Jadeja has improved a lot as a batter but his form with the ball has dipped.
- "Thought I Would Be Out Of Team": Shreyas Iyer Thanks Mumbai Indians Star For Backing Him During His Ranji Trophy Days. Watch
During a chat with Suryakumar Yadav, Shreyas Iyer recalled his Ranji Trophy debut at the same venue back in 2014. He also thanked a Mumbai Indians star for backing him during his initial days.
- IND vs NZ 1st Test Day 3 Highlights: India End Dominating Day 3 With 63-Run Lead
India vs New Zealand 1st Test Day 3 Highlights: India ended Day 3 at 14/1 with a 63-run first innings lead over New Zealand. Axar Patel was the stand-out performer for Team India on the third day with his fifth five-wicket haul.
- 'Gutkha Man' From Kanpur Test "Irritated" After Viral Video
India vs New Zealand, 1st Test: The person was identified as Shobit Pandey, popularly known as 'Gutkha Man', who is a resident of Maheshwari Mahol in Kanpur.
- "Determination And Dedication": Pragyan Ojha Hails Shreyas Iyer, Compares India Batter To Neeraj Chopra
Pragyan Ojha took to social media platform Koo to hail Shreyas Iyer, comparing the India batter's situation to that of Tokyo Olympics gold medallist Neeraj Chopra.
- India vs New Zealand: I've Been "Training" A Lot Harder With Older Ball, Says Tim Southee
India vs New Zealand: Tim Southee took his 13th five-wicket haul in his 80th Test, including second in India, to put his team in a strong position against the hosts on the second day of the opening Test in Kanpur.