India vs England 2016-17 News
- Ravichandran Ashwin Reveals How He played Through Injury Against England
Ravichandran Ashwin said that he played with 60-70 percent of his potential in the series against England and New Zealand due to sports hernia.
- Virat Kohli Reverse Sweeps His Way Onto The Cover of 2017 Wisden Cricketers' Almanack
Virat Kohli was given this honour following his outstanding performance in 2016 in which he scored 2595 runs across all formats in international cricket.
- Ashish Nehra Impresses Teammates, Coaches With His Work Ethics
Ashish Nehra, who played a pivotal role in India's victory against England in Twenty20 series, has impressed his teammates and coaches with his work ethics and skills.
- Virender Sehwag Trolls England Team Through 'Viru Gyaan'
Virender Sehwag extended his wishes to the Indian cricket team for scripting fine victories over England in a funny and unique style through 'Viru Gyaan'.
- Yuzvendra Chahal Jumps 92 Places, Virat Kohli Maintains Top Spot In ICC T20I Rankings
Virat Kohli leads number-two ranked Aaron Finch of Australia by 28 points, while Glenn Maxwell of Australia is third. Yuzvendra Chahal's heroics in India's T20I series win over England helped him gain a whopping 92 places.
- Yuzvendra Chahal Reveals Secret Behind Dream Spell Vs England In 3rd T20I
Yuzvendra Chahal's superlative effort helped India beat England by 75 runs and clinch the T20I series 2-1, completing a Tour sweep over the English -- having won the Test and ODI series as well
- India vs England: Suresh Raina's Six Lands Six-Year-Old Boy in Hospital
Suresh Raina top scored for Virat Kohli's side with a 63-run innings in the decider in Bengaluru.
- Virat Kohli Quips Away Failure As Opening Batsman
Virat Kohli led the Indian cricket team to a 2-1 victory over England in the three-match Twenty20 International series.
- India vs England: Eoin Morgan Dubs Batting Performance In 3rd T20I As Worst In Recent Times
Leg-spinner Yuzvendra Chahal's Twenty20 best of six for 25 combined with Jasprit Bumrah's three wickets ripped through the English middle and lower order, with five batsmen being dismissed without scoring.
- Virat Kohli is Learning Captaincy Tricks From MS Dhoni
Virat Kohli took over India's limited overs captaincy from Mahendra Singh Dhoni just before the start of England's One-Day International series.
- Yuzvendra Chahal's Six Wickets Launch Him Into The Big League
Yuzvendra Chahal, brought on to bowl right from the second over of the England innings after India had piled up 202 for 6, came up with the goods in the 14th over as he claimed England skipper Eoin Morgan and the dependable Joe Root off consecutive deliveries.
- Yuzvendra Chahal's Dream Spell Powers India to Series Win Over England
Yuzvendra Chahal's 6/25 led to a shocking batting collapse from England, handing Virat Kohli his first series win as India's new limited-overs captain.
- India vs England 3rd T20I: Umpire Shamsuddin Withdraws As On-Field Umpire
The 46-year-old Shamsuddin, who has stood in 11 T20 Internationals, will be performing the third umpire duties while Nitin Menon stood on the ground alongside Anil Chaudhary.
- India vs England 3rd T20I: Rishabh Pant Youngest To Make T20I Debut For India
Rishabh Pant, among the youngest to make their T20I debut for the country, is a greenhorn in the true sense of the word, having played less than 30 first-class matches for his home team of Delhi.
- India vs England, 3rd T20I Highlights, Bengaluru: Chahal Puts Visitors To The Sword As Hosts Clinch Series 2-1
India vs England: Yuzvendra Chahal's six for 25 in four overs put England batsmen to the sword as the hosts registered a 75-run win over the English to clinch the three-match series 2-1. England, who were 117-2 after 13 overs, were finally bowled out for 127 in 16.3 overs.
- India vs England: Joe Root Says Not Right to Point Out Umpire's Mistakes
On IPL auction, Joe Root said the English players have made impact including him and expected everyone to make the right moves to get themselves selected for the Champions Trophy.
- India vs England: Jasprit Bumrah Credits Ashish Nehra For Twenty20 Success
India bowler Jasprit Bumrah credited Ashish Nehra for his success in the shortest format of the game and said that the guidance from the veteran pace colleague has been of great value.
- India Vs England, 3rd T20I: Virat Kohli's Men Eye Series Win In Decider
The final game of the three-match T20 International series will be played in Bengaluru on Wednesday. England captain Eoin Morgan will be keen to sign off on a winning note, while India skipper Virat Kohli will be eyeing his first T20I series win as captain.