India vs Australia, 2022 News
- Shreyas Iyer Suffers Lower Back Pain, Doubtful For Australia ODIs: Report
The Indian team and National Cricket Academy's injury management has once again come under scanner with the recurrence of Shreyas Iyer's back injury
- "Was Not Realising My Potential...": Axar Patel Credits Australia Great For His Rapid Rise As A Batter
Axar has come of age as a batter, coming up with crucial performances across formats in the last three months.
- "Best Wishes For Your...": Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Message To Cheteshwar Pujara Ahead Of Special Occasion
Cheteshwar Pujara is all set to play his 100th Test in the second match of the Border-Gavaskar Trophy against Australia, that starts on Friday in Delhi
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja Achieves Phenomenal Feat In Nagpur Test
Ravindra Jadeja surpassed the record belonging to Kapil Dev during the first India-Australia Test in Nagpur.
- 'Besharam Rang...": Memes Galore As Steve Smith Inspects Pitch Ahead Of First Test Against India
The first Test between India and Australia will take place at the Vidarbha Cricket Association (VCA) Stadium, Nagpur
- "David Warner Firmly In Our Thoughts For India Tour": Australia Coach Andrew McDonald
Australia coach Andrew McDonald has dispelled all doubts over David Warner's Test career, saying the veteran left-hander "at this stage" is very much in contention for next year's tour of India, despite his poor run in the format.
- "We All Will Miss Ravindra Jadeja, But...": Ex-India Captain On How Star All-Rounder's Replacement Has Stepped Up
While India will be without Ravindra Jadeja for the T20 World Cup, the performances of Axar Patel in his absence, especially with the ball, have been encouraging for the team.
- "Power Game Is Back...": Ex-India Star On How Virat Kohli Turned The Tide
Virat Kohli finished as India's highest run-getter in the 2022 Asia Cup and since then continued his good form in the just-concluded T20Is against Australia.
- "Can't Hear You...": Rohit Sharma Takes Murali Kartik By Surprise After Hyderabad T20I
IND vs AUS: Chasing 187, India didn't have the best of starts as openers KL Rahul (1) and Rohit Sharma (17) were out inside the first four overs
- "He Tries To Control My Scoring...": Virat Kohli On How He Tamed Adam Zampa's Spin
After the match, Virat Kohli called Adam Zampa a "quality bowler" and revealed that he came up with a mindset of going after him in the third T20I on Sunday.
- "Like Getting Head Of The Snake...": Sunil Gavaskar On Why Rohit Sharma's Wicket Is Vital For Rivals
Former Indian cricket team captain Sunil Gavaskar said that with the batting depth, Rohit can take his chances.
- Rohit Sharma Backs Bhuvneshwar Kumar As India Look To Fix T20 Bowling
Rohit Sharma said that Team India will devise a better strategy in the three T20Is against South Africa to help Bhuvneshwar Kumar return to his miserly ways in the final overs.
- Watch: Sunil Gavaskar Steals The Show With His Dance Moves After India Beat Australia In 3rd T20I
India vs Australia: After India's victory over Australia in the third and deciding T20I, Sunil Gavaskar stole the show with his dance moves.
- India vs Australia: Fun And Banter As Teammates Force Reluctant Karthik To Lift Trophy After Series Win
India vs Australia: The trend in the Indian for some time has been to hand over the trophy after the series win to the youngest member of the squad. But there was some change this time.
- "Not Being Able To Connect...": Virat Kohli's Honest Admission On Knock vs Australia In 3rd T20I
IND vs AUS: Virat Kohli admitted that the match only went to the last over because he was unable to connect with a few shots after Suryakumar's dismissal and said that the game should not have gone on that long.
- "Everytime I see him...": Rohit Sharma On Suryakumar Yadav After Australia T20I Series Win
Batters Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav came as saviours for Team India, as their partnership of 104 runs helped their side chase down the target of 187, in the third and final T20I match against Australia
- Watch: Suryakumar Yadav Reaches 50 vs Australia With Helicopter Shot, Reminds Of MS Dhoni
Suryakumar Yadav's brilliance was visible yet again on Sunday as he smashed 69 off just 36 balls in the third T20I against Australia
- "Everyone Thought Ravindra Jadeja's Absence Would Weaken India, But...": Australia Coach Andrew McDonald
Ravindra Jadeja's absence from the T20 series was expected to weaken India but the hosts found an able replacement in "outstanding" Axar Patel, said Australia coach Andrew McDonald