ICC World Twenty20 2012 News
- Watch India vs Australia Cricket Match Highlights, ICC World T20 2016
India beat Australia to qualify for the ICC World T20 2016 semifinal in Mohali on Sunday night. Virat Kohli's superb 82 proved to be a match-winner after Australia scored 160 on a tricky wicket. The India vs Australia match highlights are available on YouTube.
- Tri-nation series: Angelo Mathews happy with team character as Lanka hope to roll over India
The Sri Lankan captain came good with both bat and ball against the West Indies while Kumar Sangakkara showed all his wisdom with the bat with a 95-ball 90.
- Tri-series: Sri Lanka beat West Indies by 39 runs (D/L method) in Trinidad
Kumar Sangakkara played a stellar knock and contributed to Sri Lanka's victory over the West Indies in a rain curtailed match that lasted over two days.
- Tri-series: West Indies vs Sri Lanka highlights: as they happened
Sri Lanka beat West Indies by 39 runs (D/L method) in rain-marred match at the Port of Spain, Trinidad. Catch the highlights from the West Indies vs Sri Lanka match, as they happened.
- Tri-series: West Indies vs Sri Lanka - Rain postpones match to Monday, highlights
The tri-series thrown wide open by India's emphatic comeback, the West Indies and Sri Lanka will lock horns in Port of Spain on Sunday in their crucial last league match with the hosts needing to win the game to secure a berth in the final.
- Tri-Series: Simmons is Bravo's replacement, Pollard to lead West Indies
The Selection Panel of the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) called up Simmons following a one-match suspension handed down to Bravo after the West Indies were fined for a second minor over-rate offence within 12 months during Friday
- Tri-series: Ton-up Chris Gayle powers West Indies to 6-wicket win over Sri Lanka
Chris Gayle's 109 came off 100 deliveries and was embellished with seven sixes and nine fours. That pushed his team on to 209 for four off 37.5 overs and they earned a bonus point as well for reaching their target before the conclusion of the 40th over.
- We want to win this one and prove ourselves right, says West Indies coach Ottis Gibson
During the tri-series, to be played in Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago, the three teams will play each other twice and the top two will advance to the final.
- Will look to stamp our authority at home, says Chris Gayle
West Indies are coming off after a disappointing outing in the Champions Trophy in England, where they failed to qualify for the semifinals.
- India vs England: Change of pace and faces, as Twenty20 beckons
The first T20I between India and England will be played at Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium in Pune on Thursday (December 20), with the next one slotted for Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai two evenings later.
- Cash award for blind T20 World Cup boys from Karnataka
Appreciating Shettar's gesture, World Blind Cricket Council vice-president G.K. Mahantesh said the state government had been very generous in granting funds to the trust for organising the T20 World Cup in Bangalore.
- India trounce Pakistan to win T20 World Cup for blind
For India, Ketan Bhai Patel hit a hurricane 98, while Prakash Jayaramaiah contributed 42 and vice-captain Ajay Kumar Reddy 25, while for Pakistan Mohammed Jameel posted a breezy 47, Ali Murthaza 38 and Mohammed Akram 32.
- India, Pakistan enter semi finals of T20 World Cup for blind
India will play Sri Lanka in the second play-off on Wednesday. In another match, Pakistan roared into semi-finals in style, hammering Nepal by 10 wickets at the Aditya Global Sports Ground. They will play England in the other semi.
- India lose to Pakistan by 8 wickets in World Cup T20 for blind
And India lose to Pakistan in a World Cup match, albeit for the blind. The Indian fielding, which maintained high standards all through the tournament, wilted under pressure with two catches dropped and the Pakistanis scoring on both sides of the wicket.
- India beat Sri Lanka, register fourth win on trot in T20 World Cup for blind
In-form Indian batter Prakash Jayaramaiah, who has partial vision, hammered his third century in the tournament, by waltzing into the Lankan bowling, hitting 33 boundaries in a hurricane knock of 149 off 54 balls, while his partner Ganeshbahi Bushara (partially blind) belted 53 off 22 balls in an aggressive batting display.
- India crush West Indies in T20 World Cup for blind
This is the third consecutive victory India have registered in the tournament, after thrashing Australia in the opener Dec 2 by 215 runs and England by 174 runs Dec 3.
- India beat Australia in opening match of T20 World Cup for blind
In a dramatic opening match of the T20 World Cup for blind Sunday, India beat Australia by 215 runs in the 20-over format at the Central College grounds in the city centre here.
- Bangalore to host first ever T20 World Cup for blind
The rules are unlike the usual T20 cricket tournament where the ball will have the jingling bells in it for the visually impaired to take the game forward relying on their sharp hearing senses ability, World Blind Cricket Council (WBBC) General Secretary, Bhavani Prasad said.