England vs India, 2021 News
- "Out Of Order": Former England Star Darren Gough On Manchester Test Cancellation
Former England pacer Darren Gough said he was annoyed by the fact that the fifth Test was cancelled after fans had already travelled to Manchester.
- India Head Coach Ravi Shastri Denies Book Launch Led To Positive Covid Test
India head coach Ravi Shastri insisted he had "absolutely no regrets" over his attendance at a London launch of his new book cited as a possible source for a positive coronavirus test that took place before the team cut short their tour of England
- Ravi Shastri, Indian Cricket Team Coaching Staff Awaiting "Fit To Fly" Certificate In Order To Return Home, Says BCCI Official: Report
Ravi Shastri, Bharath Arun and R Sridhar currently don't have any symptoms and are completely fit but can only avail the return flight once they get the certificate.
- "You Can Never Get Used To Them": Dawid Malan On India's Pace Attack
England vs India: Dawid Malan said that India's pacers all have something different to offer, making them a more potent threat to batsmen.
- Virat Kohli Sent Letters To BCCI At Midnight, Day Before 5th Test: David Gower
Former England captain David Gower has said the events that led to the cancellation of the Manchester Test need better explanation, while claiming that skipper Virat Kohli sent letters to the Indian board at midnight, a day before the match.
- We Want Rescheduled Test To Be 5th Of Series And Not One-Off: Sourav Ganguly
BCCI president Sourav Ganguly said India don't want the postponed fifth Test to be a "standalone" match, but rather the decider for the series.
- Sourav Ganguly Says No Action Against Ravi Shastri On Book Launch Event Row
Sourav Ganguly said that "no permission was sought" from the BCCI for attending the book launch event ahead of the fourth Test at The Oval.
- "Players Refused To Play, Can't Blame Them": Sourav Ganguly On 5th Test Cancellation
BCCI president Sourav Ganguly rubbished speculation that the resumption of IPL 2021 played a part in the cancellation of the fifth Test between India and England.
- Ravi Shastri, Indian Coaching Staff Likely To Leave England On Wednesday If RT-PCR Results Return Negative: Report
England vs India: Ravi Shastri and his coaching staff could leave for India on Wednesday if they have two negative RT-PCR tests.
- James Anderson's Emotional Post After 5th Test vs India At "Home Ground" Old Trafford Is Cancelled
Veteran England pacer James Anderson has lamented the cancellation of the fifth and final Test against India at Old Trafford in an emotional post.
- England Board Writes To ICC On Outcome Of Cancelled 5th Test Against India: Report
According to a PTI report, the England and Wales Cricket Board has officially written to the ICC to decide the fate of the cancelled fifth Test against India at Old Trafford
- England-India 5th Test Cancellation Adds To Ashes Uncertainty
The dramatic last-minute cancellation of the deciding fifth Test at Old Trafford has heightened the tension already surrounding the upcoming Ashes series
- Fans Slam Michael Vaughan For "India Have Let English Cricket Down" Tweet After 5th Test Cancellation
England vs India: Former England captain Michael Vaughan's outspoken comments on Twitter on the Manchester Test getting cancelled ruffled the feathers of some cricket fans.
- India vs England: England Cricket Chief Says IPL Not To Blame For 5th Test Cancellation
England cricket chief Tom Harrison said the looming restart of the lucrative Indian Premier League had no part to play in the dramatic cancellation of the fifth Test between England and India on Friday.
- England vs India: After 5th Test Cancellation, This Gesture By Lancashire Cricket Wins The Internet
India vs England: After the fifth and final Test match between India and England was cancelled, Lancashire Cricket County Club's lovely gesture was praised by fans on social media.
- IPL 2021: Franchises To Make Own Travel Arrangements From Manchester To Dubai; Players To Undergo 6-Day Quarantine
IPL franchises will make individual travel arrangements with BCCI's plans for a charter flight on September 15 aborted after cancellation of the fifth Test in Manchester.
- "Anxiety Level" In Indian Team Increased After Physiotherapist Tested Positive For COVID-19: England Board CEO
England vs India: England Cricket Board (ECB) CEO Tom Harrison stated that the "anxiety level" increased in the Indian camp after a physiotherapist tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.
- IPL 2021: CSK Looking To Get Players From Manchester To Dubai On Saturday, Says CEO
Chennai Super Kings are looking to get the Indian players who are part of the team to Dubai by Saturday, said CEO Kasi Viswanathan.