IPL 9 News
- Brendon McCullum Clears The Air About A 'Positive' Drug Test During IPL 2016
During the game against Delhi, McCullum smashed a whirlwind 36-ball 60 and led his team to a one-run win.
- Indian Umpires Get Paid in Range of Rs 40 Lakh For IPL
Indian umpires Anil Chaudhary, CK Nandan and C Shamshuddin were paid handsomely at the ninth edition of the Indian Premier League earlier this year
- Mini Version of IPL Could Make Debut in September: BCCI
A shortened version of the Indian Premier League could make its debut this September. The mini IPL will be played overseas
- Bangladesh Pacer Mustafizur Rahman is in Pain, Thanks to Indian Premier League
Talented Bangladeshi pacer Mustafizur Rahman has started a rehabilitation programme after injuring his hamstring and ankle during the recently-concluded Indian Premier League
- Dhawal Kulkarni Says Sticking to Basics Helped Him in IPL
Dhawal Kulkarni has been selected in the Indian squad that will tour Zimbabwe to play three One-Day Internationals and Twenty20 Internationals each.
- Dale Steyn Claims Sitting Out in IPL Helped Him Try New Bowling Tricks
Dale Steyn, who had signed for the Gujarat Lions, was overlooked for much of the Indian Premier League. He played just one match
- Vijay Mallya and Son Cheer For IPL Finalists RCB From London
Vijay Mallya's son Siddharth posted a video of him and his friends and family watching the Indian Premier League final between Royal Challengers Bangalore and Sunrisers Hyderabad in London on Sunday.
- Shreyas Iyer Disappointed With IPL 2016 Performance, Vows To Keep Working Hard
Delhi Daredevils opener Shreyas Iyer had a forgettable 2016 Indian Premier League, having scored just 30 runs in the six matches he played.
- Indian Premier League is Corruption Free: Rajeev Shukla
Indian Premier League chairman Rajeev Shukla said organisers engaged the anti-graft unit of the International Cricket Council, local police and the expertise of a former top cop to keep a check on corruption.
- MS Dhoni in Sunil Gavaskar's 2016 IPL Dream XI, No Place For Rohit Sharma
Former Indian skipper Sunil Gavaskar has included Mahendra Singh Dhoni in his Dream IPL XI despite India's limited-overs skipper not performing up to the mark for his team Rising Pune Supergiants.
- David Warner Inspired Youngsters in Sunrisers Hyderabad Squad: VVS Laxman
David Warner's exploits with the bat and in captaincy helped inspire the young players in the Sunrisers Hyderabad team and this resulted in their maiden Indian Premier League triumph, according to team mentor VVS Laxman.
- IPL: David Warner Comes of Age, Virat Kohli Ready For The Next Big Step
Virat Kohli and David Warner topped the batting charts while Bhuvneshwar Kumar stole the show with the ball as Sunrisers Hyderabad clinched their maiden title in the Indian Premier League by defeating Royal Challengers Bangalore.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad Skipper David Warner Ends Beer Ban After IPL Triumph
Sunrisers Hyderabad won their maiden IPL beating Royal Challengers Bangalore in the final. Skipper David Warner was Sunrisers Hyderabad's highest scorer with 848 runs
- Why Losing IPL Final vs SRH a Cruel Blow to RCB Captain Virat Kohli, Sunil Gavaskar Explains
Virat Kohli's Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) were the overwhelming favourites to win IPL 2016. But Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) clinched their first crown by eight runs. Sunil Gavaskar feels the pain Kohli is going through
- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad IPL 2016 Final Video Highlights
Royal Challengers Bangalore lost their third IPL final when they were beaten by Sunrisers Hyderabad at Bengaluru's Chinnaswamy Stadium on May 29, 2016. The video highlights of the IPL 2016 final between RCB vs SRH are available online
- David Warner Dubs Bhuvneshwar Kumar 'World Class' After SRH Beat RCB in IPL Final
Sunrisers Hyderabad skipper David Warner backed his bowling spearhead Bhuvneshwar Kumar in the IPL final between SRH and RCB. Bhuvneshwar was IPL 2016's best bowler with 23 wickets
- Sunrisers Hyderabad Deserve to be IPL Champions: Sunil Gavaskar
Sunrisers Hyderabad defeated Royal Challengers Bangalore by eight runs to win their maiden IPL title. Sunil Gavaskar feels Sunrisers Hyderabad deserved to be the champions
- Virat Kohli Blames Himself, AB de Villiers' Exit For RCB's Loss to Sunrisers Hyderabad in IPL Final
Sunrisers Hyderabad beat Royal Challengers Bangalore by eight runs to win their maiden Indian Premier League (IPL) crown. Virat Kohli-led RCB tasted defeat for the third time in IPL finals