This comes as the Windies board attempts to accelerate the search for a solution to the latest crisis that has rocked West Indies cricket and resulted in major international fallout
West Indies legend Desmond Haynes said that the stakeholders needed to stop the 'blame game' and get the matter resolved as quickly as possible.
West Indies legend Brian Lara feels the Board of Control for Cricket in India will not be so severe to expect WICB to pay upto USD 42 million for their team's pullout of the Indian tour.
All-rounder Darren Sammy was part of the West Indies squad which abandoned the India tour after the fourth ODI last month.
West Indies Cricket Board and its players are believed have have found a solution to the payment and contract disputes following meetings over the weekend.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India has made demands of $42 million over West Indies' pullout of India tour.
Board Of Control For Cricket In India has told West Indies Cricket Board that its losses as a result of the abandoned one-day and Test tour had been estimated at Rs 258 Crore.
West Indies' dramatic pullout of the India tour soured the relations between the two nations. BCCI, miffed with the West Indies board for the pullout, even considered legal options and have already cancelled India's tour of West Indies scheduled in 2016.
Marlon Samuels says he never agreed to a withdrawal from India tour. The Jamaican feels the decision will hurt India-West Indies relationship.
Former Jamaican Prime Minister P.J. Patterson blamed the West Indies Cricket Board for the cricket team's decision to quit the Indian tour amid pay disputes and said the cricket board had failed to engage the reform needed to streamline its governance of the game.
The West Indies players prepare to tackle the contentious Collective Bargaining Agreement signed by West Indies Players' Association (WIPA).
After Marlon Samuels said he wanted to continue, West Indies ODI skipper Dwayne Bravo hit back saying the decision to withdraw from the India series was a team decision.
While some say cutting short their India tour was a bit drastic and unprofessional, most West Indies' supporters feel their national players have been wronged by their cricket Board.
Hours after the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) announced they would take legal action against the WICB and were suspending all planned tours of the Caribbean - moves that could have a devastating financial impact on the West Indies - officials gathered at a beachside hotel to deal with the fallout.
The mighty BCCI has decided to take legal action against the West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) after the tourists abandoned the series over a protracted payment dispute between the players and their board.
BCCI will take legal action against West Indies Cricket Board after its national team abandoned the India series with another one-dayer, a Twenty20 international and three Test matches left to play over a protracted payment dispute between the players and their board.
The West Indies Cricket Board (WICB) website has put up job advertisements for Head Coach, Assistant Coach, Team Director and various other office posts, for which, incoming resumes are being continuously scanned.
The West Indian players, who were persuaded to take the field for the fourth ODI against India in Dharamsala on October 17, conveyed their decision to call off the remaining part of the tour to the BCCI.