ICC Under 19 World Cup 2022 News
- ICC U-19 World Cup: 7 Unvaccinated India Players Were Denied Entry Into Caribbean And Told To "Go Back", Says Report
ICC U-19 World Cup: India defeated England in the final to win this year's title. The India U-19 team manager opened up about the outfit's harrowing experience in a recent report.
- "Dream Come True": India's U19 World Cup-Winning Captain Yash Dhull Reacts To Being Picked By Delhi Capitals In IPL Auction
India's U19 World Cup-winning captain Yash Dhull was snapped up by Delhi Capitals in the IPL 2022 mega auction in Bengaluru on Sunday.
- Yash Dhull Sets Himself 18-month Target To Play For Team India
The 19-year-old is third captain from Delhi to win the title after Virat Kohli and Unmukt Chand, who both had contrasting career graphs post their exploits in the U-19 Word Cup.
- South Africa's U19 World Cup Star Dewald Brevis Reacts To Comparisons With AB de Villiers
South Africa young batter Dewald Brevis has said that it is a huge honour for him to be called "Baby AB de Villiers".
- India vs West Indies: BCCI Shares Photo Of Special Visitors In Stands For 2nd ODI. See Pic
The Yash-Dhull led side won the U19 World Cup on Sunday, after beating England in the final in Antigua by 4 wickets. Raj Angad Bawa was the star of the final as he picked up a five-wicket haul and also played an important hand in the middle order in a tense chase.
- Four Members Of Afghanistan U19 World Cup Squad Head To UK, Urged To Travel Back Home
Former Afghanistan player Raees Ahmadzai, who was the head coach during the U19 World Cup, has said that he hopes that the players would rethink their decision and head back to the country.
- U19 World Cup-Winning Indian Team Arrives Home After Long Flight From Caribbean
The players will head to Ahmedabad later on Tuesday for the BCCI's felicitation ceremony, most likely to be held on Wednesday.
- U19 World Cup-Winning Captain Yash Dhull To NDTV: "Everyone's Dream Is To Play For Team India"
Yash Dhull captained India to a ICC U19 World Cup glory this year, defeating England in the final.
- ICC U-19 World Cup: BCCI To Felicitate Triumphant Indian Squad In Ahmedabad
ICC U-19 World Cup: After India defeated England in the final on Saturday, the BCCI also announced a cash reward for the players and support staff.
- ICC U-19 World Cup: When Ravi Kumar's 'Fauji' Dad Couldn't Tell His Son About Grenade Injury
ICC U-19 World Cup: Ravi Kumar was one of India's key players in the tournament and also in the final when they defeated Australia.
- Three Indians In ICC's "Most Valuable Team" of U19 World Cup
The side was pulled together by a selection panel including commentators Samuel Badree, Natalie Germanos, ICC Match Referee Graeme Labrooy and journalist Sandipan Banerjee.
- "Whole Family Is Proud Of Them": Yash Dhull's Father On Team India's U19 World Cup Triumph
India U19 skipper Yash Dhull's father Vijay Dhull has expressed happiness after the Boys in Blue lifted the Under 19 World Cup title
- "We've Now Become A Family": Yash Dhull On India's 5th U19 World Cup Title
With India adding another U19 World Cup title to their cabinet, skipper Yash Dhull said that the credit goes to the players and support staff for creating a "great environment".
- Raj Angad Bawa - India's U19 World Cup Final Hero Is Grandson Of 1948 Olympic Gold Medallist
U19 World Cup: Raj Angad Bawa produced a stunning all-round performance in the final against England. He was given the man of the match award for his heroics.
- Watch: Dinesh Bana's Match-Winning Six In U19 World Cup Final Compared To MS Dhoni's Epic Maximum In 2011 World Cup Final
Dinesh Bana's match-winning shot in U19 World Cup final reminded many of former India captain MS Dhoni's six in the final of the 2011 World Cup final against Sri Lanka at the Wankhede Stadium.
- U19 World Cup: How The World Reacted To India's Record-Extending 5th Title
India team beat England by four wickets in the final to win a record-extending 5th U19 World Cup title on Saturday night at the Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound in Antigua.
- "Indian Cricket In Safe, Able Hands": PM Narendra Modi On India's U19 World Cup Triumph
India lifted a record fifth U19 World Cup title after defeating England in the summit clash at the Sir Vivian Richards Cricket Stadium on Saturday
- BCCI President Sourav Ganguly Leads Congratulatory Messages For India's U19 World Cup-winning Team
Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) president Sourav Ganguly and other office bearers of the Indian cricket board posted congratulatory tweets after Yash Dhull-led Indian team won the 2022 ICC U19 World Cup by beating England by 4 wickets in the final in Antigua on Sunday.