Champions League Twenty20 2012 News
- Mumbai's match-winners stole the game away: Perth coach Justin Langer
Langer said it was a good learning experience for his young side to play in the CLT20 in the sub-continent.
- CLT20: Rohit Sharma, Dwayne Smith muscle Mumbai Indians into semifinals
Rohit Sharma's 24-ball 51* and Dwayne Smith's 25-ball 48 helped Mumbai Indians chase down Perth Scorchers' 149/6 inside 14 overs, enabling them to seal a spot in the semis of 2013 Champions League Twenty20.
- CLT20 highlights: Mumbai Indians hammer Perth Scorchers by 6 wickets, qualify for semis
Needing the 150-run target inside 14.2 overs to make the Champions League Twenty20 semis, Mumbai Indians romped home in 13.2 overs thanks to a 24-ball unbeaten 51 by skipper Rohit Sharma. Catch all the updates, as they happened.
- CLT20: John Wright and Mumbai Indians 'hope for the best'
A day before the last Champions League Twenty20 2013 Group A game - between Mumbai Indians and Perth Scorchers - not much of the talk was specifically about the match.
- CLT20: MS Dhoni is a role model for cricketers world over, says Chris Morris
Morris doffed his hat at Dhoni and talked about his leadership qualities that ultimately made India the world champions in one-day international cricket.
- CLT20: Mumbai Indians fancy their chances in a must-win game against Perth Scorchers
Mumbai Indians are currently at the third position with six points in the points table, while Otago Volts are placed second with 10 points with two victories under their belt and an abandoned game from three ties.
- CLT20: Trinidad & Tobago beat Titans by six runs via D/L method in Ahmedabad
Sent into bat, Trinidad and Tobago posted a challenging 188 for six against Titans in the Group B match, riding on a 109-run partnership between opener Lewis and Bravo for the second wicket at the Sardar Patel Stadium.
- CLT20: As it happened - Trinidad & Tobago beat Titans by 6 runs (D/L) in Ahmedabad
Trinidad & Tobago beat Titans by 6 runs (D/L method) in Ahmedabad as rain interrupted the 16th match of the Champions League Twenty20. Catch match as it happened here.
- CLT20 is better than the Big Bash League: Simon Katich
The left-handed batsman said India was a tough place for the new-comers in his side and the lessons learnt here will help them do well in their domestic league.
- CLT20: It was a clinical performance, says Rahul Dravid
The Royals didn't put a foot wrong in the match as they first dismissed the Scorchers for 120 and then returned to overhaul the target with 3.3 overs to spare.
- CLT20: Rajasthan Royals rout Perth scorchers by 9 wickets to enter semis
Rajasthan became the first team from Group A to ensure qualification, with 12 points from three matches. They join Chennai Super Kings, the only other team guaranteed a semifinal spot.
- CLT20: I was under pressure in Super Over, says Otago Volts' James Neesham
The Otago Volts coach Vaughn Johnson praised the efforts put in by his team. Highveld Lions skipper Alviro Petersen, however, blamed his bowlers for the defeat.
- CLT20: As it happened - Rajasthan Royals beat Perth Scorchers to enter semifinals
After losing Rahul Dravid early, Ajinkya Rahane and Sanju Samson scored a fifty each to guise Rajasthan Royals to a comprehensive victory overs Perth Scorcher. Royals ahve also booked their place in the semifinals.
- CLT20: As it happened - Otago Volts beat Highveld Lions in Super Over
Otago Volts beat Highveld Lions in the Super Over in an important Champions League Twenty20 clash in Jaipur. Catch the match as it happened here.
- CLT20: Titans face Trinidad and Tobago test on Monday
Titans are placed second on the points table with two wins from three matches (eight points) while T&T are stuck in mid-table traffic after suffering an unlikely defeat at the hands of Thisara Perera and Sunrisers Hyderabad on September 24 in Mohali.
- CLT20 stats: Sunrisers Hyderabad fall to biggest defeat
Titans beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 8 wickets on Saturday to register their biggest win in terms of wickets in Champions League Twenty20.
- CLT20 preview: Otago juggernaut looks to roll on against Highveld Lions
Otago have taken the qualifying route into the main draw of the CLT20, and have quickly established themselves as one of the teams to beat in the competition, with a string of good performances and solid, all-round strength in the squad.
- CLT20: Titans crush Sunrisers Hyderabad in Ranchi
Davids and Jacques Rudolph, the Titans openers, didn't waste much time in their pursuit of 146. Davids made a stroke-filled 42-ball 64, while Rudolph ended on an unbeaten 49. A couple of wickets fell late on, but the chase was completed with a whopping 21 balls to spare.