Australia vs India 2020-21 News
- Watch: Usman Khawaja's Family's Adorable Reaction After Batter Slams Ton
Australia vs England, 4th Ashes Test: Usman Khawaja was cheered on by his wife and daughter after reaching his century on Day 2 in Sydney.
- "Felt Like Going Into War": Shubman Gill Recalls Test Debut In Australia
Shubman Gill made his Test debut against Australia at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- India vs England: Expect England To "Punch Back Very Hard" In 4th Test, Says Jeetan Patel
England spin bowling coach Jeetan Patel said they expect the fourth and final Test pitch to also be a spinning track but added that the visitors are eager to "punch back" from the two straight losses.
- Australia vs India: "No Regrets", Matthew Wade On Opening Batting vs India In Tests
Australia vs India: Matthew Wade admits that if he had scored a ton or converted those 30s and 40s into big scores he wouldn't have been axed from the Australia Test squad.
- Justin Langer Has Done Terrific Job As Coach, Says Steve Smith
Steve Smith backed Australia head coach Justin Langer, who has come under the scanner after the team's defeat to India in the Border-Gavaskar Series.
- Shikhar Dhawan Poses With Bollywood Actress Parineeti Chopra While Shooting Together, Thanks Her For "A Superb Time"
Not part of India's upcoming first two Test matches against England, Shikhar Dhawan took to Instagram to share a photo with Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra while they were shooting together.
- "Strong Insta Family": Team India Gets 16 Million Followers On Instagram, Thanks Fans
Ahead of their Test series against England, the Indian cricket team took to Instagram to thank its fans after reaching 16 million followers on the popular social media platform.
- Yuzvendra Chahal Thanks "Best Host" Shikhar Dhawan, Posts Pic With Teammate, Wife
Yuzvendra Chahal took to Instagram to thank Shikhar Dhawan for being a good host to him and his wife Dhanashree Verma. He posted an adorable photo, which was well-received by fans.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Lauds Team India's Historic Win In Australia During Budget Speech
Finance Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman on Monday lauded India's 2-1 Border-Gavaskar series win in Australia and said the win epitomised India's "unsuppressed thirst to perform and to succeed."
- PM Narendra Modi's Words Will Boost Morale Of "Entire Indian Cricket", Says Jay Shah
Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised India for their Test series win in Australia and said their triumph was "inspiring".
- Cheteshwar Pujara Says There Are Times When Balls Faced Matter A Lot More Than Runs Scored
Cheteshwar Pujara said the recent Test series win in Australia was a tad more special than the 2018-19 victory as Team India had a weaker team with so many youngsters.
- Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri React To PM Narendra Modi's "Kind Words" On 'Mann Ki Baat'
PM Narendra Modi, on his 'Mann Ki Baat' address, praised the Indian team's grit and resolve and the way players fought back to clinch a series win in Australia, after "initial hiccups".
- PM Narendra Modi Hails India's "Glorious" Series Win In Australia On 'Mann Ki Baat'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised the Indian Cricket Team for the way they bounced back to win the Test series in Australia.
- How India Broke Australia's Game Plan Down Under: Cheteshwar Pujara Tells NDTV
Cheteshwar Pujara, in an exclusive chat with NDTV, said that the Indian team had a strategy in mind to counter Australian bowling unit's game plan that led to a historic Test series win Down Under.
- Ajinkya Rahane Reveals Why He Refused To Cut Cake With A Kangaroo On It After Arriving In India
Ajinkya Rahane's gestures off the field, whether it be presenting Nathan Lyon with a signed jersey or refusing to cut a cake with a kangaroo on it, made the headlines and earned him widespread praise.
- Justin Langer's Coaching Style Not Liked By Australian Players, Coach Defends Himself: Report
Australia vs India: According to the report, Aussie cricketers have developed an affinity for assistant coach Andrew McDonald, who they feel is more approachable. Justin Langer refuted claims that his relationship with players has degraded.
- "Had To Grip Bat With Four Fingers": Cheteshwar Pujara Reveals Challenges During His Gabba Knock
Cheteshwar Pujara was in the line of fire of the Australian bowlers during the second innings of the Brisbane Test but did not flinch.
- Hanuma Vihari Recalls Sydney Test Against Australia, Says "I Owed The Team That Innings"
India batsman Hanuma Vihari recalled his game-changing partnership with Ravichandran Ashwin during Sydney Test against Australia and said "I owed the team that innings."