Australia vs India 2020-21 News
- "Lie Down" On The Pitch: Ajinkya Rahane On What He Told Rishabh Pant During Gabba Test vs Australia
Rishabh Pant walked out to bat at the score of 167/3 with Ajinkya Rahane going back to the hut. Almost one-and-a-half years later, Rahane has now revealed what he told Pant as he was storming to the pitch to take guard and how he asked him to just see out the session before tea.
- "Wife And Kids Helped Me To Stand": Ravichandran Ashwin Opens Up On Playing vs Australia In Sydney Test Despite Injury
Despite the injury, Ashwin had played a heroic inning with the bat to save the game for India. He was India's second-highest wicket-taker in the series with 12 wickets in three games.
- "We Won't Play...": Ajinkya Rahane Recalls How Indian Cricket Team Reacted After Mohammed Siraj Was Racially Abused In Sydney
India's Tour of Australia in 2020-21 was witness to Indian fast bowler Mohammed Siraj being racially abused by a section of the spectators in Sydney.
- "If One 'F*** You' Comes Your Way...": Ravi Shastri's Message To Indian Cricket Team On Tackling Australia
Ravi Shastri, former Indian cricket team head coach, reveals the inside story on how the side won in Australia twice
- Rishabh Pant Recalls "Turning Point" In Career, When He Took Painkillers To Bat
At the Gabba in Brisbane, Rishabh Pant smashed an unbeaten 89 in the second innings as India went on to win the match by three wickets.
- Watch: Usman Khawaja's Family's Adorable Reaction After Batter Slams Ton
Australia vs England, 4th Ashes Test: Usman Khawaja was cheered on by his wife and daughter after reaching his century on Day 2 in Sydney.
- "Felt Like Going Into War": Shubman Gill Recalls Test Debut In Australia
Shubman Gill made his Test debut against Australia at the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- India vs England: Expect England To "Punch Back Very Hard" In 4th Test, Says Jeetan Patel
England spin bowling coach Jeetan Patel said they expect the fourth and final Test pitch to also be a spinning track but added that the visitors are eager to "punch back" from the two straight losses.
- Australia vs India: "No Regrets", Matthew Wade On Opening Batting vs India In Tests
Australia vs India: Matthew Wade admits that if he had scored a ton or converted those 30s and 40s into big scores he wouldn't have been axed from the Australia Test squad.
- Justin Langer Has Done Terrific Job As Coach, Says Steve Smith
Steve Smith backed Australia head coach Justin Langer, who has come under the scanner after the team's defeat to India in the Border-Gavaskar Series.
- Shikhar Dhawan Poses With Bollywood Actress Parineeti Chopra While Shooting Together, Thanks Her For "A Superb Time"
Not part of India's upcoming first two Test matches against England, Shikhar Dhawan took to Instagram to share a photo with Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra while they were shooting together.
- "Strong Insta Family": Team India Gets 16 Million Followers On Instagram, Thanks Fans
Ahead of their Test series against England, the Indian cricket team took to Instagram to thank its fans after reaching 16 million followers on the popular social media platform.
- Yuzvendra Chahal Thanks "Best Host" Shikhar Dhawan, Posts Pic With Teammate, Wife
Yuzvendra Chahal took to Instagram to thank Shikhar Dhawan for being a good host to him and his wife Dhanashree Verma. He posted an adorable photo, which was well-received by fans.
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Lauds Team India's Historic Win In Australia During Budget Speech
Finance Minister of India Nirmala Sitharaman on Monday lauded India's 2-1 Border-Gavaskar series win in Australia and said the win epitomised India's "unsuppressed thirst to perform and to succeed."
- PM Narendra Modi's Words Will Boost Morale Of "Entire Indian Cricket", Says Jay Shah
Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised India for their Test series win in Australia and said their triumph was "inspiring".
- Cheteshwar Pujara Says There Are Times When Balls Faced Matter A Lot More Than Runs Scored
Cheteshwar Pujara said the recent Test series win in Australia was a tad more special than the 2018-19 victory as Team India had a weaker team with so many youngsters.
- Virat Kohli, Ravi Shastri React To PM Narendra Modi's "Kind Words" On 'Mann Ki Baat'
PM Narendra Modi, on his 'Mann Ki Baat' address, praised the Indian team's grit and resolve and the way players fought back to clinch a series win in Australia, after "initial hiccups".
- PM Narendra Modi Hails India's "Glorious" Series Win In Australia On 'Mann Ki Baat'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi praised the Indian Cricket Team for the way they bounced back to win the Test series in Australia.