World Test Championship 2021 News
- WTC Final: India vs New Zealand Final Most Watched Across All Series In World Test Championship
WTC Final: New Zealand defeated India by eight wickets in the World Test Championship final.
- New Zealand Plan Week-Long WTC Mace Tour Across Country
New Zealand World Test Championship winning squad will carry the ICC WTC mace on a week-long tour across the country.
- Watch: Trent Boult's Sensational Song On New Zealand's World Test Championship Final Win
World Test Championship: Trent Boult's sensational song on New Zealand's WTC win is quite beautifully sung.
- India Needed To Play One More Batsman In WTC Final, Says Irfan Pathan
Former Indian all-rounder Irfan Pathan stated that Virat Kohli's team needed to play one more batsman in the final of the World Test Championship against New Zealand.
- ICC Set To Award Same Points For Each Match Won During Next World Test Championship Cycle: Report
The International Cricket Council will award 12 points for every match won during the second World Test Championship cycle.
- Tim Southee Puts WTC Final Shirt On Auction To Raise Funds For 8-Year-Old Girl Battling Cancer
New Zealand fast bowler Tim Southee has put his WTC Final Shirt signed by each member of the team on auction to raise funds for 8-year-old girl Hollie Beattie who is battling cancer.
- Sri Lanka vs India: Shikhar Dhawan Feels Upcoming Series Will Allow Fringe Players To Showcase Talent
Sri Lanka vs India: Shikhar Dhawan will lead a second-string Indian team in the limited-overs series against Sri Lanka next month. Pacer Bhuvneshwar Kumar will be his deputy.
- WTC Final: Not Selecting Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Shardul Thakur Was A Huge Mistake, Says Former Selector
WTC Final: Bhuvneshwar Kumar and Shardul Thakur were not part of India's World Test Championship final squad, who lost to New Zealand at The Ageas Bowl in Southampton.
- Rohit Sharma Shares A "Pure Joy" Moment With Daughter Samaira
Rohit Sharma took to social media to post a sweet photo with daughter Samaira and it was well-received by his fans.
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Kyle Jamieson Is Going To Become "One Of Leading All-Rounders" In World Cricket
Sachin Tendulkar praised Kyle Jamieson, who recently helped New Zealand defeat India in the World Test Championship (WTC) Final, at The Ageas Bowl in Southampton.
- BJ Watling To "Take Care" Of ICC Test Championship Mace For Next 2 Weeks: Neil Wagner
The victorious New Zealand team reached home on Saturday and now the entire contingent will undergo 14 days of mandatory isolation.
- Watch: New Zealand "Back On Home Soil' With ICC Test Championship Mace
New Zealand cricket's official Instagram handle shared a reel of their players returning home with the ICC Test Championship Mace in hand.
- Australia Captain Tim Paine Reacts To His India Will Win WTC Final "Comfortably" Prediction
Australia captain Tim Paine was forced to "eat some humble pie" after predicting India would "comfortably" beat New Zealand in the WTC final.
- In Virat Kohli, I See Both Viv Richards And Ricky Ponting, Says Mohinder Amarnath
1983 Cricket World Cup winner Mohinder Amarnath praised Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli, and compared him to Viv Richards and Ricky Ponting.
- WTC Final: Virat Kohli Will Look Ahead To End Century Drought In Tests, Says Sanjay Bangar
WTC Final: Former India batting coach Sanjay Bangar believes that Indian skipper Virat Kohli will look ahead to end his century drought in Test cricket, which has lasted since November 2019.
- WTC Final: ICC CEO Lauds New Zealand's "Skill And Temperament" In Win Against India
WTC Final: ICC Acting CEO Geoff Allardice praised the New Zealand team for displaying the skill and temperament required to be the best Test team in the world.
- WTC Final: Title Win Against India One Of The Greatest Moments In All New Zealand Players Careers, Says Kane Williamson
WTC Final: New Zealand captain Kane Williamson reflected back on the tremendous win against India in the World Test Championship at the Ageas Bowl in Southampton.
- WTC Final: Ishant Sharma Gets Three Stitches On Right Hand, Says Report
Ishant Sharma suffered an injury to his bowling hand while stopping a ball during the World Test Championship final but he is expected to be fit in time for the England Tests.