Ashes 2023 News
- "People Were Focusing On Test": Pat Cummins On Controversial Stumping In Ashes 2023
Australian captain Pat Cummins relived Alex Carey's controversial stumping of Jonny Bairstow during the recent Ashes
- Steve Smith Reveals He Picked Up Wrist Injury During Ashes Test At Lord's
Steve Smith has revealed that he was nursing an injury for the better part of the Ashes series, having wounded his wrist during the Lord's Test.
- On England-Australia Women's World Cup Semi-final, David Warner's Cheeky 'Ball Change' Jibe
Ahead of Australia's Women's FIFA World Cup semi-final match, David Warner took a hilarious jibe at England.
- "For First Time In My Career...": Steve Smith Breaks Silence On Post-Ashes Beer Controversy
Steve Smith said that it was 'a shame' that the England and Australian players couldn't sit down together for beers after the conclusion of the Ashes 2023 series.
- IND vs WI, 2nd T20I: Nicholas Pooran Guides West Indies To 2-0 Lead Over India In Five-Match Series
West Indies beat India by two wickets in the second T20I to take a 2-0 lead in the five-match series in Guyana on Sunday.
- "Did Not Really See Bazball": Nathan Lyon Observes On England In Ashes
Veteran Australian spinner Nathan Lyon said on Saturday he "did not really see BazBall" during the two Tests he played against England in Ashes 2023
- Dukes To Investigate Controversial Ball Change During 5th Ashes Test
The Ashes 2023 saw an extremely controversial moment taking place in the fifth and final Test at the Oval. It erupted over England's ball change on Day 4
- ICC Breaks Silence Over Ashes Ball Change Debate Amid Massive Criticism
The ICC has made its stance clear over the ball-change controversy in the final Ashes Test match between England and Australia.
- "Whether Their DNA Got Mapped...": Ravichandran Ashwin Taunts Australia On Drawn Ashes Series Despite 2-0 Lead
Just when it looked like Australia were within touching distance of an Ashesh series win, England played fearless crickets to level the Ashes series on a dramatic final day of the fifth Test at The Oval
- Updated WTC Points Table After Slow Over-rate Sanctions On England, Australia
England and Australia had points deducted from their tally due to a slow over-rate in the Ashes series, which has affected the World Test Championship (WTC) 2023-25 standings
- "Still Issue Fine...": Australia's Ashes Star Takes Sharp Dig At ICC For Docking World Test Championship Points Over Slow Over-rate
A couple of days after the Ashes series ended, Australia and England were in for a rude shock as the International Cricket Council (ICC) on Wednesday said it docked points and fined both the teams for maintaining slow over-rate
- England Docked 19 WTC Points, Australia 10 By ICC After Ashes Conclusion
Australia, who retained the Ashes following a 2-2 draw, were docked 10 points for maintaining a slow over-rate during the fourth Test.
- "I Walked Straight Up To Umpire": Australia Star Fuels Ball-Change Controversy
The Australia star was left to rue a "frustrating" ball change which he believed played a key role in England's fightback to win the fifth Ashes Test at The Oval.
- 'Spooked By Bazball, Scared Of England': Michael Vaughan Taunts Australia
England had a memorable last day of the fifth Ashes Test as the Ben Stokes-led team fought till the last to win the Test and draw the series.
- 'Ball-Change Controversy' Strikes Ashes, Ricky Ponting Demands Investigation
Australia great Ricky Ponting demanded an 'investigation' over the ball-change episode on Day 5 of the 5th Ashes Test at the Oval.
- Accused Of Snubbing Post-Ashes Drink With Australia, Ben Stokes Issues Clarification
Australian and England players were to meet for post-Ashes drinks at the Oval but the meet was moved to a nightclub.
- Ben Stokes Vindicated As 'BazBall' Pays Off In Ashes Thriller
Australia were well-placed at 264-3, chasing a mammoth 384 to win before they suffered a dramatic collapse after a lengthy rain delay on the fifth day at The Oval.
- "Every Player In England, Australia Shirt...": Ben Stokes' Massive Test Cricket Verdict
England fought back to down Australia in the Oval Test as the Ashes 2023 ended 2-2.