IPL 2013 News
- This Day That Year: When Chris Gayle Scored An Unbeaten 175 In IPL
IPL 2021: On April 23, 2013, Chris Gayle hammered the quickest hundred in the history of the Indian Premier League, before producing the highest individual score of 175 not out in T20 cricket.
- Virat Kohli vs Mahendra Singh Dhoni in IPL Exhibition Match in USA?
Virat Kohli and Mahendra Singh Dhoni may play exhibition matches for their respective Indian Premier League franchises in the USA, as part of an exhibition tour.
- IPL: In Playoff Race, Close Fight on Cards Among Five Teams
Sunrisers Hyderabad need just one more win to qualify for the Indian Premier League play-offs, as five other teams battle it out for the three other spots
- IPL Highlights - Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Knight Riders: Zaheer Khan's DD Choke Gautam Gambhir's KKR by 27 Runs
Five wickets in the last 10 balls of the Kolkata Knight Riders' innings choked them to lose their thrilling clash against the Delhi Daredevils, who moved to second place in the Indian Premier League standings with four wins in six matches. Chasing a formidable target of 187, the Knights were bowled out in 18.3 overs. Catch highlights of Delhi Daredevils vs Kolkata Kni...
- Ajit Chandila Confident of Clearing His Name in Spot-Fixing Scandal, Says God Is His Lawyer
Ajit Chandila, who has been accused of spot-fixing in the Indian Premier League, is confident of a fair trial and hopes to get his name cleared.
- 2015 IPL Contributed Rs 11.5 Billion to India's GDP: BCCI
Board of Control for Cricket in India said that as many as 193 cricketers took part in the 2015 Indian Premier League, that attracted 1.71 million spectators to the venues
- Delhi High Court to Hear Plea Against Discharge of Indian Premier League Spot-fixing Accused
The Delhi High Court will hear an appeal challenging the clean chit given to all the accused, including Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan, in the 2013 IPL-6 spot-fixing case.
- IPL Scam 2013: Sreesanth in Focus as Court Set to Frame Charges
Sreesanth is among three Rajasthan Royals cricketers facing match-fixing charges by Delhi Police. He has already been banned by the Indian Cricket Board (BCCI).
- Indian Premier League Not Dragging its Feet on Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals Suspension: Rajeev Shukla
A five-member BCCI Working Group consisting of former skipper Sourav Ganguly, IPL Governing Council chairman Rajeev Shukla, Board secretary Anurag Thakur, legal head Ushanath Bannerjee and treasurer Anirudh Chaudhry has been formed, that will study the RM Lodha report that issued two-year suspensions to Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals.
- IPL Governing Council Meets on Sunday to Lay New Road Map for T20 League
The IPL Governing Council, headed by Rajeev Shukla, is expected to delve deep into the finer points of the strong judgment issued a few days ago by three-member Supreme Court-appointed panel headed by former Chief Justice of India, RM Lodha.
- IPL Scandal: Shashank Manohar Meets BCCI Chief Jagmohan Dalmiya to Discuss Issue
Ahead of the late night meeting, Shashank Manohar told the media that he had come to the city following summons from Jagmohan Dalmiya.
- Indian Premier League Scam Forces Corporates to Adopt Wait-And-Watch Policy
The Indian Premier League received a jolt when a Supreme Court-appointed slapped a two-year suspension of champion sides Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals.
- Indian Premier League is Tainted, Jindals Drop Plan to buy Mallya's Royal Challengers bangalore
The recent Indian Premier League betting scandal verdict - the suspension of Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals in connection with betting - has had an adverse impact on prospective investors.
- How Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals can Still be Terminated From Indian Premier League
Indian Premier League teams Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals have been handed a two-year suspension by Justice RM Lodha-led three-member panel appointed by the Supreme Court. This suspension comes in connection with the IPL 2013 betting scandal.
- IPL Scandal: Purity of Cricket at Stake, Ex-Judges Suspend Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals for Two Years
A Supreme Court appointed panel, headed by ex-Chief Justice of India RM Lodha, punished IPL teams Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals because their officials were involved in betting.
- S. Sreesanth Rests Faith in Judiciary as Delhi Court Announces Date to Frame Charges in IPL Scandal
A Delhi court will frame charges against Sreesanth and the others accused in IPL 2013 spot-fixing case on July 25.
- IPL 2013 Spot-Fixing: Court Adjourns Hearing, Framing of Charge on July 25
The police had filed a 6,000-page chargesheet against various accused in the Indian Premier League 2013 spot-fixing scandal.
- IPL 2013 Spot-Fixing Case: Court to Pass Order on Charge on June 29
An order on framing of charges in IPL 2013 spot-fixing case in which suspended cricketers S Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila, Ankeet Chavan and others is expected on Monday.