English Premier League News
- Mauricio Pochettino Urges Chelsea To Turn To Transfer Market Again After Everton Defeat
Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino said his side needs strengthening in the transfer market after a 2-0 defeat at Everton on Sunday
- Jack Grealish Puts Manchester City Back On Track After Luton Scare
Jack Grealish ensured Manchester City ended their four-game winless run as the Premier League champions survived a scare from Luton in their 2-1 victory
- Bruno Fernandes Apologises For Manchester United Embarrassment Against Bournemouth
Bruno Fernandes has apologised for Manchester United's embarrassing defeat against Bournemouth as the Portugal star admitted his side did not have enough effort or quality.
- Aston Villa Beat Arsenal To Spark Unlikely Premier League Title Bid
Arsenal's second league defeat of the season leaves Mikel Arteta's men one point behind Liverpool, who went top with a controversial 2-1 win at Crystal Palace earlier on Saturday.
- Manchester United Embarrassed By Bournemouth, Liverpool Go Top Of Premier League
Manchester United's shambolic season took another turn for the worse in a 3-0 home defeat to Bournemouth as Liverpool went top of the Premier League on Saturday
- Arsenal Primed For Emery Reunion As Manchester City Fight To End Slump
Arsenal's grip on the Premier League's top spot will be under threat from their old boss Unai Emery when the leaders travel to surging Aston Villa on Saturday.
- Everton Stun Newcastle To Move Out Of Premier League Relegation Zone
Newcastle were made to pay for two uncharacteristic errors by England international Kieran Trippier as fatigue hit the injury-ravaged Magpies in the closing stages.
- West Ham Battle Back To Heap Pain On Wasteful Spurs
Spurs came into the match in buoyant mood after an enthralling 3-3 weekend draw against champions Manchester City and they started in style at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- Under-Fire Ten Hag Urges Man Utd Hierarchy To Keep Faith In Him
United, who host Chelsea on Wednesday, are also in grave danger of being eliminated from the Champions League when they face Bayern Munich in their last group match next week.
- Declan Rice Caps Arsenal Fightback In Seven-Goal Thriller At Luton
The wild celebrations from Arteta and his players underlined the significance of a gritty escape that will fuel the belief Arsenal can finally win their first title since 2004.
- Premier League Announces Record $8.45 Billion Domestic TV Deal
The Premier League said the new deal would provide financial certainty for clubs throughout professional football until at least 2029.
- Spurs Snatch Point At Man City After Liverpool Drama
Pep Guardiola's champions led 2-1 at the break thanks to a Phil Foden goal after Spurs captain Son Heung-min had scored at both ends, but Giovani Lo Celso's superb strike made it 2-2.
- Newcastle Inflict More Misery On Manchester United, Arsenal Extend Lead
Anthony Gordon scored the only goal at St James' Park to lift Newcastle up to fifth in the table and within two points of the top four.
- Manchester City vs Liverpool, Premier League Live Streaming And Live Telecast: When And Where To Watch?
Liverpool trail City by a solitary point in the Premier League table and head into this fixture hoping to prove they are once again genuine title contenders.
- New-look Liverpool Face Acid Test Of Title Credentials At Manchester City
Liverpool's first title for 30 years in 2019/20 was the only time Manchester City have failed to become champions of England in the past six seasons
- Chelsea Hold Man City In Premier League Classic, Liverpool Up To Second
A share of the spoils at Stamford Bridge leaves City one point ahead of Liverpool, who beat Brentford 3-0, and Arsenal at the top of the table. Palmer came back to haunt his former club as City three times let the lead slip against the Blues.
- Manchester United Ease Pressure On Erik Ten Hag, Spurs, Newcastle Stunned
Manchester United eased the pressure on under-fire boss Erik ten Hag with a nervy 1-0 win against Luton on Saturday
- Mikel Arteta Avoids Fresh VAR Row As Arsenal Cruise Despite Red Card
Mikel Arteta side-stepped a fresh VAR row after 10-man Arsenal ignored Fabio Vieira's red card to beat Burnley 3-1 on Saturday