English Premier League News
- Premier League: Leicester Pile Pressure On Ole Gunnar Solskjaer As Manchester United Crash
Leicester piled pressure on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer with a late goal spree in their thrilling 4-2 victory against troubled Manchester United on Saturday.
- Premier League: Manchester City Prove Too Strong For Burnley
Manchester City remained on Liverpool's tails at the top of the Premier League by seeing off Burnley 2-0 at the Etihad thanks to goals from Bernardo Silva and Kevin De Bruyne on Saturday.
- Premier League: Mohamed Salah Scores Stunner, Roberto Firmino Hits Hat-Trick As Liverpool Thrash Watford
Mohamed Salah scored another brilliant individual goal and Roberto Firmino hit a hat-trick as Liverpool ruined Claudio Ranieri's first match as Watford manager with a 5-0 victory on Saturday.
- Jurgen Klopp Warns Newcastle United That Money Doesn't Buy Success
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has warned Newcastle that money does not buy success as the Magpies dream of joining the European elite after their Saudi-led takeover.
- Jasprit Bumrah Enjoys Day Out At Manchester United's Theatre Of Dreams. See Pics
India pacer Jasprit Bumrah dropped by at Manchester United's iconic Old Trafford Stadium and shared pictures of his visit on social media.
- Premier League: Steve Bruce Set To Take Charge Of Newcastle United For Tottenham Hotspur Match After Takeover
Steve Bruce appears set to take charge of Newcastle's first game under their new Saudi owners despite reports that he would be sacked before Sunday's Premier League clash with Tottenham.
- Jamal Khashoggi's Fiancee Hits Out At Saudi-Led Takeover Of Newcastle United
Premier League: The arrival of Saudi money at Newcastle United in northeast England has been met with warnings from experts and human rights groups.
- Saudi Consortium Completes Takeover Of Newcastle United
A Saudi-led consortium completed its takeover of Premier League club Newcastle United on Thursday despite warnings from Amnesty International that the deal represented "sportswashing" of the Gulf kingdom's human rights record.
- Watch: Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo And UFC Legend Khabib Nurmagomedov Face Off In Friendly Duel
Footballer Cristiano Ronaldo and UFC legend Khabib Nurmagomedov faced off in a friendly duel when the fighter visited Manchester United's Old Trafford Stadium.
- Alex Ferguson Says Manchester United Must Pick "Best Players" After Cristiano Ronaldo Benched
Alex Ferguson has added to the growing pressure on Ole Gunnar Solskjaer by criticising the Manchester United manager's decision to use Cristiano Ronaldo as a substitute against Everton.
- Premier League: Claudio Ranieri Appointed As Watford Manager
Watford have appointed Claudio Ranieri as their new manager, the Premier League club announced on Monday.
- Premier League: Manchester City Hit Back To Deny Mohamed Salah-Inspired Liverpool
Manchester City twice came from behind to prevent Liverpool moving back to the top of the Premier League in a pulsating 2-2 draw at Anfield on Sunday.
- Liverpool vs Manchester City, Premier League: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
Premier League: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool will look to continue their unbeaten streak when they take on current champions Manchester City at Anfield on Sunday.
- Premier League: Chelsea Seize Top Spot After Dramatic Win Over Southampton
Timo Werner fired Chelsea to the top of the Premier League as the German's late goal inspired a controversy-filled 3-1 win against 10-man Southampton.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Defends Decision To Rest Cristiano Ronaldo After Manchester United Are Held By Everton
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said he did not regret resting Cristiano Ronaldo after Manchester United were held at Old Trafford by Everton on Saturday.
- Liverpool, Manchester City Battle For Premier League Supremacy
Liverpool and Manchester City resume their rivalry for top spot when they go head to head in the Premier League this weekend.
- Arsenal's Granit Xhaka Ruled Out For Three Months
Premier League: Arsenal will be without Swiss midfielder Granit Xhaka for a lengthy period due to a knee injury.
- Arsenal's Fast Start Secures Derby Delight Against Tottenham
Arsenal struck three times inside 35 minutes to beat Tottenham 3-1 on Sunday and move above their north London rivals in the Premier League table.