English Premier League News
- Premier League: Jadon Sancho Wants To Bring Trophies Back To Manchester United
Premier League: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer believes Jadon Sancho can help bring silverware for Manchester United.
- Manchester United Sign Jadon Sancho On 5-Year Deal From Borussia Dortmund
Manchester United announced the signing of Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund on Friday.
- Premier League Star Arrested On Suspicion Of Child Sex Offences
An Everton FC player was arrested on suspicion of child sex offences. The club confirmed that the player has been suspended.
- Harry Kane "Our Player" Says New Tottenham Boss Nuno Espirito Santo
Premier League: Nuno Espirito Santo is expecting Harry Kane to return to Tottenham for pre-season training after a short break following his efforts at the UEFA Euro 2020.
- Premier League: Arsenal Sign Benfica Defender Nuno Tavares
Premier League: Nuno Tavares, 21, who played against Arsenal in the Europa League last season, will link up with Mikel Arteta's squad after travelling to Britain and completing coronavirus isolation requirements
- Premier League: Juan Mata Agrees New One-Year Deal At Manchester United
Premier League: Juan Mata joined Manchester United from Chelsea in 2014, and now he has signed a new one-year deal.
- Premier League: Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Boss Despite Fan Protests
Premier League: Rafael Benitez's appointment will antagonise a significant section of Everton's fan base after he criticised the Toffees during his time at Liverpool.
- UK Police Officer Jailed For 8 Years For Killing Former Premier League Star
UK police officer Benjamin Monk was cleared of murdering Dalian Atkinson but convicted of manslaughter after a six-week trial.
- Police Probe Banner Threatening Rafael Benitez Ahead Of Reported Everton Deal
A white sheet with the words 'We know where you live. Don't sign' was left near a house owned by Rafael Benitez since his spell with Liverpool.
- Manchester City Make 100 Million Pounds Move For Harry Kane: Reports
Manchester City are looking for a replacement for Sergio Aguero and have reportedly set their sights on Harry Kane.
- Defending Champions Manchester City To Visit Tottenham Hotspur In Premier League Season Opener
Manchester City will start their Premier League title defence with away trip to Tottenham Hotspur.
- UEFA Champions League Winner Thomas Tuchel Extends Chelsea Contract To 2024
Thomas Tuchel helped Chelsea to a fourth-placed finish in the Premier League table and also won the UEFA Champions League trophy.
- Premier League: Chelsea, Leicester City Fined Over Bridge Brawl
Premier League: Chelsea and Leicester City have been fined 22,500 pounds after the clubs admitted to a breach of FA Rule following their match on May 18.
- Brentford End 74-Year Wait For Promotion To Premier League
Brentford were promoted to the Premier League for the first time in 74 years on Saturday as they beat Swansea 2-0 in a Championship play-off final worth around 180 million pounds ($255 million) to the winners.
- Premier League: Liverpool Sign RB Leipzig's Ibrahima Konate To Boost Defensive Options
Premier League: Ibrahima Konate is Jurgen Klopp's first major signing ahead of next season as the Liverpool boss looks to avoid a repeat of the defensive crisis that ruined their domestic football league title defence.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Touts Europa League As Start Of Renewed Manchester United Success
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer said winning a trophy "can give you belief but it can make you hungry for more" ahead of United's Europa League final against Villarreal on Wednesday.
- Manchester City Only Need One Shot At Champions League Glory, Says Pep Guardiola
Pep Guardiola believes Manchester City have the desire to edge past Chelsea in their first ever Champions League final.
- Dele Alli Vows To Return Fitter After "Most Difficult" Season At Tottenham Hotspur
After going through one of the "most difficult" season of his career, Dele Alli is determined to come back stronger and fitter next season for Tottenham Hotspur.