ICC T20 World Cup 2022 News
- Rishi Sunak Faces Sam Curran, Chris Jordan's Bowling; This Happens Next. Watch
The T20 World Cup-winning England team met with the British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak recently. He also faced deliveries from Sam Curran and Chris Jordan.
- Rahul Dravid "Has Done Well Except For...": Ex BCCI President Sourav Ganguly On Legend's Performance As India Coach
Rahul Dravid's appointment as the Indian cricket team head coach happened in November, 2021, when his former teammate and captain Sourav Ganguly was the BCCI president
- "Enough, I Cannot Do This Anymore": Shaheen Afridi Opens Up On Injury Struggles
Shaheen will be leading Lahore Qalandars, who will be going up against Multan Sultans in the opening match of the tournament.
- Casinos, Fake Prophet Marred Sri Lanka's World Cup, Report Finds
An independent panel which investigated Sri Lanka's off-field behaviour during the World Cup in October-November revealed a litany of wrongdoing among players, officials and associates
- "Could've Been An Interesting Choice": Dinesh Karthik Gives Big Statement On This Indian Spinner
Many fans and experts called out the management for its decision of benching spinner Yuzvendra Chahal for the entire 2022 T20 World Cup.
- BCCI To Review India's T20 World Cup Performance In New Year: Report
The meeting in Mumbai is scheduled ahead of limited overs against Sri Lanka beginning on January 3, according to a report
- Indian Cricket In 2022: A Saga Of Forgettable Year
It started with a Test series defeat in South Africa which led to a dejected Virat Kohli stepping down from captaincy in the longest format
- Indian Cricket In 2022: A Mixed Bag For The Stars
As the year 2022 comes to an end, NDTV takes a look at the most important incidents in Indian cricket in the last 12 months
- "Would Have Felt Hurt If Hardik Pandya Or DK Hit Me For Sixes But Kohli...": Haris Rauf's Ultimate Praise
Haris Rauf believes that no player in world cricket save the peerless Virat Kohli could have hit him for those two sixes in that thrilling India victory against Pakistan in the T20 World Cup match in October.
- PCB To Felicitate Members Of Pakistan Team After Brilliant Run At T20 World Cup 2022
Pakistan lost the final of the Asia Cup to Sri Lanka in UAE and then were beaten by England in the T20 World Cup summit clash in Melbourne earlier this month
- "Wanted To Be There...": India All-Rounder After Not Being Picked In T20 World Cup Squad
After having a remarkable run in the UAE leg of IPL 2021 for Kolkata Knight Riders, Venkatesh Iyer was called-in by the Indian management to fill-in the shoes of an injured Hardik Pandya.
- Nicholas Pooran Steps Down As West Indies White Ball Captain After Disappointing T20 World Cup
Nicholas Pooran cited "the enormous disappointment of the T20 World Cup" as the reason behind the decision.
- India's Predicted XI vs New Zealand, 2nd T20I: Will Umran Malik Get A Chance?
IND vs NZ: Umran Malik has picked two wickets and has an economy of 12.44 in the three T20I matches he has played for India so far.
- "There Was No Sulking...": Dinesh Karthik On Team Selection Decisions At T20 World Cup
Yuzvendra Chahal and Harshal Patel were not given a single game in the entire T20 World Cup 2022 by the Indian team management.
- "Phenomenal Player": Steve Smith Labels Virat Kohli As Best All-Format Batter
Kohli was going through a lean patch but the tables completely turned to his favour after he smashed his most-awaited 71st century against Afghanistan, in the Asia Cup 2022
- "Arshdeep Has Great Potential But...": South Africa Great Gives Big Statement on India Pacer
The 23-year-old left-arm pacer was one of the positives of India's T20 World Cup campaign that ended with a semifinal defeat to eventual champions England
- Virat Kohli Or Suryakumar Yadav: Ex-Indian Stars Differ On 'Best Batter' For T20 World Cup
Former India cricketers, Zaheer Khan, Virender Sehwag and Ashish Nehra made different choices when it came to picking the 'best batter of T20 World Cup 2022'.
- "Rahul Dravid, Rohit Sharma Came To Change...": England Great On What Went Wrong For India
Rahul Dravid and Rohit Sharma were put in charge of Indian team after T20 World Cup 2021.