- Asian Games: Indian Women's Team Loses Opening Match In Volleyball
The Indian women's volleyball team started their campaign at the Asian Games on a disappointing note, losing 1-3 to North Korea
- Volleyball At Asian Games 2023: India Lose 0-3 To Pakistan, Finish Sixth
The Indian men's volleyball team finished sixth at the Asian Games after going down 0-3 to arch-rivals Pakistan on Tuesday.
- Asian Games 2023: India To Face Arch-Rival Pakistan In Men's Volleyball Fifth-Place Match
The Indian men's volleyball team will take on arch-rivals Pakistan in the fifth-place playoff at the Asian Games 2023 in Hangzhou, China on Tuesday.
- Asian Games: Indian Men Beat Cambodia 3-0 To Begin Volleyball Campaign On Perfect Note
India put up a dominant performance to outclass Cambodia 3-0 in their opening match of the men's volleyball competition at the Asian Games in Hangzhou on Tuesday
- Russia Stripped Of Hosting 2022 Volleyball World Championships: International Volleyball Federation
Russia has been stripped of hosting the men's Volleyball World Championships in August and September due to its invasion of Ukraine, governing body the International Volleyball Federation (FIVB) announced on Tuesday.
- Serbian Volleyball Player Banned After Racist Gesture In Match Against Thailand
Sanja Djurdjevic was photographed pulling at the corners of her eyes with her fingers, a derogatory gesture towards Asians.
- Volleyball Federation Of India To Pay Sports Management Company Rs 4 Crore For Terminating Contract
The Volleyball Federation of India has been asked to pay Rs 4 crore to a sports event management company; VFI will appeal the order.
- Khelo India Youth Games: Tamil Nadu, West Bengal Girls On Top In Volleyball
In the semi-finals of the girls Under-21 section, Tamil Nadu got the better of Bengal 25-20, 25-21, 25-21.
- Suicide Blast Kills 57 at Volleyball Tournament
In the country's deadliest single attack since 2011, the bomber detonated his explosives on Sunday as hundreds of young men and boys attended a tournament featuring three local teams in the volatile province of Paktika.
- Iranian Female Journalists Can Cover Men's Volleyball Matches
Females are banned from attending public men's sport games, which could be only attended by public and male reporters. Ghoncheh Ghavami, a 25-year-old British-Iranian woman, to a year in jail after she had cared to attend a volleyball game as a spectator.
- Woman Jailed in Iran for Protesting Volleyball Ban Declares Hunger Strike
British-Iranian woman Ghoncheh Ghavami is protesting because the judge is yet to officially confirm her one-year prison sentence.
- British-Iranian Woman Gets One Year in Jail for Volleyball Protest
Ghoncheh Ghavami, a 25-year-old law graduate from London, was protesting against the ban on women to watch men's volleyball matches.
- Asian Games 2014: India Finish Fifth in Men's Volleyball
The Indian team defeated Thailand 3-1. The women's team however lost 0-3 to Hong Kong and ended their campaign eight.
- Asian Games: India Crash Out in Quarters of Men's Volleyball
India went down 2-3 against Japan in the quarterfinals of the men's volley.
- Asian Games: Indian Women Lose to Kazakhstan in Volleyball Play-Off
India lost 20-25, 19-25, 20-25 Kazakhstan in 5th-8th place semi-final play-off. India will now play in the 7th-8th place play-off final.
- Asian Games: Indian Women Lose to Japan in Volleyball
Indian women's volleyball team suffered a 3-0 defeat against Japan. India will next take on Thailand.
- Father vs son dilemma for volleyball family
Jon Uriarte says it's destiny and a gift that his Australian team will face his son Nicolas and native Argentina in their opening volleyball pool match at the London Olympics.
- USA, Brazil eye gold, Cuba miss out
The United States and Brazil will eye Olympic volleyball gold in London, but the tournament has been stripped of some its magic by the historic failure of Cuba to qualify.