French Open 2022 News
- Alexander Zverev Has Surgery On Torn Ankle Ligaments After French Open Fall
Alexander Zverev did not say when he will be back on court, but looks certain to miss Wimbledon which begins on June 27.
- Rafael Nadal: What Is His Injury And How Soon Can The Spaniard Return?
Every tennis fan will hope for at least one last slam when all three greats of the generation show up before the next gen takes over.
- French Open Champion Iga Swiatek Extends Lead On Top Of WTA Rankings
The 21-year-old Polish star took the world number one ranking after Australian Ashleigh Barty retired early in April.
- "Statue Is Not Enough": Roger Federer's Coach Calls For French Open Centre Court To Be Renamed After Rafael Nadal
Rafael Nadal had defeated Djokovic in the quarterfinals of the French Open and then he progressed to the final after Alexander Zverev was forced to retire midway during the semi-final.
- Rafael Nadal Poses With French Open Trophy With Eiffel Tower In Background. See Pic
Before he gets back to the treatment table though, Nadal had a chance to pose with the French Open trophy, called "La Coupe des Mousquetaires", the English translation for which is-The Musketeers Cup, with the magnificent Eiffel Tower in the background.
- As Rafael Nadal Clinches 14th French Open Title, Wasim Jaffer's Tweet Is The Winner
While social media was flooded with congratulatory messages for the 22-time Grand Slam champion, former India batter Wasim Jaffer also praised Rafael Nadal in his own witty style.
- "I'm Going To Be In Wimbledon If My Body Is Ready To Be In Wimbledon": Rafael Nadal
Rafael Nadal said he is working to find a solution to his foot injury and made it clear that he has every intention of playing Wimbledon if his body allows him to.
- Rafael Nadal Gives Big Update On His Future After French Open Final Win
Rafael Nadal beat Casper Ruud in straight sets to lift his 14th French Open title.
- Rafael Nadal, Modest Warrior With Iron Will To Win
There are three certainties in life -- death, taxes and Rafael Nadal winning the French Open.
- "What A Champion": How The World Reacted As Rafael Nadal Wins His 14th French Open Title
As Rafael Nadal lifted his 14th French Open and 22nd Grand Slam title, social media erupted with praise for the 36-year-old Spaniard.
- "To Be The Victim": Casper Ruud's Hilarious Comment After Defeat To Rafael Nadal In French Open Final
Casper Ruud made a hilarious comment after going down in straight sets to Rafael Nadal in the French Open 2022 final.
- Rafael Nadal Claims 14th French Open Title, Extends Record To 22 Grand Slams
Rafael Nadal won a 14th French Open and record-extending 22nd Grand Slam title on Sunday with a straight-sets rout of Casper Ruud to become the oldest male champion at Roland Garros.
- Full List Of Rafael Nadal's 22 Grand Slam Titles
Rafael Nadal won the French Open 2022 crown to seal a record-extending 22nd Grand Slam title.
- French Open: Caroline Garcia, Kristina Mladenovic Win Women's Doubles Title
Coco Gauff suffered a second heartbreaking French Open final defeat when she and American partner Jessica Pegula were beaten by Caroline Garcia and Kristina Mladenovic in the women's doubles final on Sunday
- French Open 2022, Men's Singles Final: Rafael Nadal Triumphs Again At Roland Garros To Win 22nd Grand Slam Title
French Open 2022 Final, Highlights: Rafael Nadal on Sunday won a record-extending 22nd Grand Slam title after beating Casper Ruud in the final of French Open men's singles event at the Court Philipp-Chatrier
- Full List Of Rafael Nadal's 21 Grand Slam Victories
Rafael Nadal will on Sunday attempt to win his 22nd Grand Slam title when he faces Casper Ruud in the French Open final.
- Iga Swiatek's Reaction To Seeing Bayern Munich Star Robert Lewandowski In French Open Final Crowd Goes Viral
Poland's Iga Swiatek on Saturday defeated Coco Gauff to win her second French Open title, and her triumph was compatriot and star footballer Robert Lewandowski.
- Rafael Nadal Aims To Be French Open's Oldest Champion Against Pupil Casper Ruud
Rafael Nadal will become the oldest man to win the French Open title if he defeats Casper Ruud, the Norwegian whose clay court talents he has personally helped foster.