Eng vs ind, 2014 Features
- India's Tour of England: How Mahendra Singh Dhoni & Co. Fared
India's tour of England saw honours shared as the visitors lost the Tests but won the ODIs.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni, BCCI Need to Make Peace Over 'Who-is-the-Boss' Comments
Mahendra Singh Dhoni and the BCCI seem to be on collision course over the India captain's comments on head coach Duncan Fletcher's future after the Board had sent strong signals that the Zimbabwean could be on his way out.
- Team India Coaches Have Burnt Their Bridges
Following India's abysmal performance in the Test series, Indian head coach Duncan Fletcher was sidelined while bowling coach Joe Dawes and fielding coach Trevvor Penney were asked to 'take a break' with Ravi Shastri being appointed as the team director.
- Lack of Options Leave India Struggling With Dhoni Dilemma
Mahendra Singh Dhoni's garden appeared very rosy when his unfancied side claimed their first overseas win in three years with a comprehensive second Test victory at Lord's but the joy and relief proved to be nothing more than a decorative flower.
- India Nightmare in England Ends, More Questions Than Answers for Team Dhoni
India were bundled out for 94 on Day 3 of the fifth and final Test at the Oval as England recorded a comprehensive win by an innings and 244 runs to clinch the five-match series 3-1.
- Still no Cure For Team India's Travel Sickness
India's 3-1 series loss to England means they have not won a series outside the sub-continent since their Test series victory in New Zealand in 2009.
- India in England: Five Reasons Why the Visitors Went Down Against the Hosts
India lost the series 3-1 to England despite taking a lead early on. They won the second Test at Lord's before losing at Southampton, Old Trafford and The Oval in successive games.
- Stuart Broad Gives India a Lesson in the Importance of Being Earnest
India need a hero to emerge on this tour of crisis in England. Can MS Dhoni's men learn from some of the past greats or perhaps Stuart Broad himself?
- 'Under-Fire' India Coach Duncan Fletcher Faces Further Scrutiny
Indian team coach Duncan Fletcher came under sharp criticism from former India cricketer Farokh Engineer after MS Dhoni & Co. lost the fourth Test at Manchester by an innings an 54 runs, giving England an unbeatable 2-1 lead in the five-match series.
- Virat Kohli, Cheteshwar Pujara Lose Touch With Technique as India Suffer in England
Cheteshwar Pujara and Virat Kohli have added just 315 runs in 16 innings between them as India suffered a massive loss at Manchester to give England a 2-1 lead in the five-match series.